Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Characters : no
Male
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 5539
Clan/Rank : Where have all the good men gone and where are all the gods~

Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 6:49 pm

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting." Ivyfall called out to the clan, her green eyes gleaming as she swept over the clearing to watch her clan mates that were all milling about. It was mildly daunting that they were all now looking up to her, but there was an honour in serving.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 pm

lakekit padded out of the nursery, head held high and his sleek tabby fur groomed perfectly as he made his way to sit in front of his great grandmother. It was his apprentice ceremony and he couldn’t have been more excited.

mobile

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeSun Oct 22, 2017 7:32 pm

"Lakekit, it has come to my attention that you have reached the age of six moons, therefore you are ready to be apprenticed. Step forward." The leader commanded, eyes gleaming with mirth at how excited he was. It was always lovely to see kits so eager to take their place in the clan.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1662
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 4:39 pm

(so sorry)

Lakekit stepped forward, amber gaze gleaming proudly.

(mobile)

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Male
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 pm

"From this day forth, you shall be known as Lakepaw. And, I name Snailbelly. He is a young warrior, but I know that he will teach you with great enthusiasm and make a fine warrior out of you." With that, she was done, the leader stepping down onto the earth with one swift leap. She gave the apprentice a friendly lick before joining the others in chorusing his new name.

AmericanFacepalm

Characters : [D]andeliondapple (SkC), [Da]wnlight (WC), [L]izardtail (SC), [S]nailbelly (RC), [W]eedblaze (TC)
Female
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 495
Clan/Rank : SkyClan for life

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitimeFri Oct 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Snailbelly blinked once or twice to make sure he heard Ivyfall correctly. Him? Another apprentice? This would certainly be quite the undertaking with him already having Swanpaw, but it could certainly be done... couldn't it? He got off his rear and approached Lakepaw, touching noses with the apprentice. Hopefully, this cat knew what he was in for with Snailbelly as a mentor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: