Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willow and Cherry: Phase Two

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Willow and Cherry: Phase Two Empty
PostSubject: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 6:55 pm

Willowpaw padded out to the Fallen Oak, fur bristling from being stuck with his "Let's Climb Trees Till from Sundown to Sunhigh!" loving clan for so long. After all, there was only so much tree-hugging training he could take. Plus, everyone there infuriated him like a tick that just wouldn't fall off. The more time he spent there, the more the apprentice felt like he was suffocating from sheer idiocy. 'Starclan they're so annoying,' Willowpaw thought irritably, peering through the trees where Thunderclan territory lay to see if his arch-enemy was around. At the moment, he could really use some totally-mature, epic battles about who's better than the other. After all, they still haven't broken their tie yet.

"Hey!" He called out into the trees. "Cherrypaw! You better be here or else I automatically win!" He waited impatiently, tail flicking as he waited with hope irritation and nothing else Willowpaw she's your worst enemy for her to show up.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Cherryfang made her way along the border of Willowpaw's clan her tail flicked back and forth for a moment her ears pricked and her blind green eyes focused ahead of her. She paused when she heard Willowpaw and his taunt her fur bristled slightly and the blind tortie she cat made her way over"oh gee it's you and it's Cherryfang now "She mewed with a somewhat irritated tone as she had heard his easily

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:37 pm

Willowpaw felt the tension drop in his shoulders slightly before tensing up when he heard her retort. "What?! That's impossible!" He narrowed his eyes. "There's no way you became a warrior before me!" Inwardly, he felt that blow straight to his gut. He lost one of their biggest battles within only the first rabbit heartbeats of their meeting. This wasn't looking good for the eternally-grumpy tom, not at all.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Cherryfang focused on him quietly her ears flicked back momentarily. She gave a smirk of sorts"I am. I was a few sunrises back like two or three. I fought a badger with my deputy my mentor and..."She seemed to pause her fur seemed to prickle and a tiny bit of anger held to her voice as she mewed"and my father if I can even call him that"She muttered the last part before she lashed her tail."so let's get this over with in supposed to be hunting"She said flicking her tail or rather lashing it every now and then.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:06 pm

Willowpaw went through a wild ride of emotions at Cherrypaw- no, fang-'s reply. At first his fur bristled with the calm tone she had way too close to sounding like his his mouse-brain mentor while explaining why she became a warrior before him. And never the less that smirk he wanted to wipe off her face permanently.

But when she hesitated and mentioned her dad with anger, Willowpaw found himself still angry but for another reason this time he didn't quite understand. He ignored her attempts to change the subject and padded over to her. "Just ignore him. Your dad. He's not worth it." His eyes tightened with irritation as certain images of his own father came to mind. "Yeah, it's not easy but they're always going to look down on you. But I'm not going to let that rule me over." He moved in closer to Cherryfang and head-butted her gently. "And so shouldn't you. You're fine the way you are, mouse-brain."

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:24 pm

Cherryfang thoughts went over what had happened between her and her father then the conversation she had had eith her new step mother and she bristled uncomfortably as she thought about it. She couldn't stay mad but she was bitter really bitter that her father had said what he did and then avoided her or gave her the cold shoulder. She hadn't expected him to ignore her attempts at changing the subject. She was quiet her ears pricked ever so slightly as he took in his words before she slowly nodded ears flattening a bit again. Though she had been so would up she didn't notice how close he was until he butted his head against her gently and she blinked before looking to him"yeah I guess....but I was harsh to him to...maybe a bit too much...we had been somewhat close when I was a kit but that was probably because my mother passed away when I was born..."She mewed quietly. Though she had refused to mention her being only half Thunderclan and half kittypet/rogue because she was sure he might use it against her.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:46 pm

If Willowpaw was going to be honest with himself, he's not very good at understanding when he's being "too harsh" with others. But he's never honest with himself either, so the grumpy tom decided to try to give some advice for the first time in his life to another living, breathing cat- even if it's worth mouse-bile in the end. He can't have his arch-enemy thinking she's not worth it and get burrs over her dad being a cold piece of a fox-dung. That's not good for her fighting spirit, he needs his opponent ready to one-over him at any time! There's no other reason why he's comforting his enemy or anything.

"Eh who cares? If he's giving you mouse-dung, then that's that."
Willowpaw meowed with a nonchalant air. Then he gets a brilliant idea. "You should fight him. Claw some sense into him, that'll teach him!" Then he thinks about his father Rippedsky, who's much more experienced at fighting and just everything else more than he could ever compare. If he tried fighting his dad...he'd be fresh-kill. "Or...I guess you could talk it out," he added grumpily, feeling a wave of embarrassment. Why did he think it would be a good idea to give her advice again?

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Cherryfang seemed to blinked again as she heard his advice and for a moment a small smile came to her maw"that wouldn't be a good idea with a car older then ourselves"She mewed thinking about. She then looked to him"maybe I might talk about it if he would give me the time of day but what do you care so much, you growing a soft heart"She taunted looking to him.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:04 pm

Willowpaw grew irritated. It looks like all his pain and suffering towards trying to make his arch-enemy stop moping around about her dad was for nothing. His fur rose from his back, the black stripes rippling as he became angry. "Watch who you're calling soft-hearted, you tree lover!" He narrowed his eyes. "Looks like I don't need to go easy on you this time around, huh?" He races towards their usual spot for hunting, right along the border where he hunts on his side and her on her's. Lucky for him, hunting was something he was much better at than fighting. He's pretty fast on his paws, she won't beat him in catching the most prey for sure.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:08 pm

"Watch who you call a tree lover tree climber"She scoffed for a moment distracted from her troubles from recently. She flicked her tail listening to his movements "I never asked you to go east on me"She retorted"and I won't do the same"she mewed as she followed his movements while also listening for prey.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptyThu Oct 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Willowpaw would've replied with a sharp retort, but when he spotted a squirrel nearby he immediately quieted down. The old apprentice crouched low, making sure he was facing downwards in the wind so that his prey wouldn't catch his scent. His careful paw-steps so the squirrel wouldn't sense him, he crept towards it. When he was close enough to it, the grumpy tom leapt at the unsuspecting creature, catching it smoothly in his paws. He looked over to the border, the scent of his challenger wafting slightly into his nose on the other side. The tom smirked. If Cherryfang failed, he was going to tease her so badly she'd never recover from it again.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 7:55 pm

Cherryfang frowned before she heard and caught the scent of a mouse and went off catching the mouse she heard with ease and brought it back as well setting it down"so I guess the little challenge has started then"She mewed simply.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Willowpaw smirked. "Bring it," he taunted, turning away from her and stalking back into the trees of Skyclan territory to find more prey. He sniffed the air, letting the scents of the forest waver on his tongue. Hearing the distinct birdsong of a sparrow nearby, the apprentice crept over to where it perched nearby. Discretely sneaking behind his prey, Willowpaw quietly climbed the narrow-limbed tree. Thanks to all those hours of work practicing stealth in the trees, the sparrow sat unaware of his presence.

'Ugh I guess all that tree climbing practice was worth it after all,' Willowpaw reflected grumpily as he recalled the countless hours his mentor forced him to climb trees all over skyclan territory. Without letting any of his weight onto the branch, Willowpaw carefully placed a paw onto the thin bark. Coiling up, Willowpaw sprang at the bird, snagging it in mid-air as it tried to fly away. He looked over to Thunderclan territory, smirking at his arch-enemy. "Ha! Would you look at that Cherryfang, I bet you can't beat me-"

The world turned into a blur of green and blue when the branch suddenly snapped underneath him. Unlike the two-leg superstition that cats fall onto their feet, Willowpaw didn't seem to catch that motto and preceded to fall face-first into a prickly, prickly bush below.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willow and Cherry: Phase Two   Willow and Cherry: Phase Two Empty

Back to top Go down

Willow and Cherry: Phase Two
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: