Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ash's Living Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6591

Ash's Living Characters Empty
PostSubject: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 12:42

Ash's Living Characters Tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500

Ash's Character Pages
The page where Ash puts everything you wanted to know about her living characters and were afraid to ask

Ash's Living Characters Sign_a11
~Ashstar of WindClan~
~Shellwater of RiverClan~
~Quailfeather of WindClan~
~Gingerstripe of ShadowClan~
~Snowblossom of RiverClan~
~Graypaw of SkyClan~

Code:
[center]
[i]Song lyrics[/i]

[size=24]Cat Name of Clan[/size]

(Image)

[i]Rank:[/i]

[i]Appearance:[/i]

[i]Personality:[/i]

[i]Parents[/i]:
[i]Apprentice(s)[/i]:
[i]Siblings[/i]:
[i]Mentor[/i]:
[i]Mate[/i]:
[i]Kits[/i]:
[i]Friends[/i]:
[i]Enemies[/i]:

[i]Life[/i]:

[i]Attribute[/i]:
[i]Alignment[/i]:
[i]First Words[/i]:
[i]Last Words[/i]:
[i]Quote[/i]:

[i]Playlist[/i]:

(Fan Art)

[url=http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30586-ash-s-living-characters#374652]Top[/url]
[/center]

Last edited by Merry Ashmas on Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 16:52; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 13:13

"The fire I began is burning me alive, but I know better than to leave and let it die"

Ashstar of WindClan

Ash's Living Characters Ef8eaf29b5648755d8c2d9ec8e73152f
Shimmerkit - Ashkit - Ashpaw - Ashwing - Ashstar

Appearance: A fluffy light gray she-cat with a long tail. Her eyes are spring green. She has a long scar on her shoulder and another across her face. When she walks she exudes the confident air of a leader, but hides inner insecurities. When she's frustrated, her tail lashes back and forth.

Personality: Ashstar is very quiet, but motherly, kind and caring. She is very intelligent and she has an opinion on everything, but won't shove her opinions in others' faces. She has deeply rooted beliefs of what is right, and refuses to let anyone violate those precepts, especially at others' expense. She doesn't like fighting over territory, but will kill to save queens, elders, her family, or any Clanmates. She has good leadership qualities, but her kindness sometimes blinds her to justice. Her extreme love for those close to her makes it very painful for her when those cats die.

Parents:Deceased ShadowClan NPCs
Apprentice(s): Cedarfur, [Mistypaw], [Hailpaw], [Maizefur], [Skunkpaw], [Goatshade], Mottleheart, Ryecloud, [Slatethroat]
Siblings: [Birchkit]
Mentor: [Wolftrot]
Mate: [Icestorm]
Kits: [Sharppaw], Smokepelt, Mottleheart (adopted)
Grandkits: Kindle, [Furzethroat], Quailfeather, Ryecloud, Gustpuddle
Friends: [Lightfoot], [Frozenflame], [Emberleaf], Brindlewhisker, Blizzardstar
Enemies: [Morningstar], [Kestrelstorm], [Fishstar], Rippedsky, [Sageleaf]

Life:
She left ShadowClan as a kit after her parents were murdered and joined WindClan, seeking safety. She was almost killed on the Thunderpath as a kit. After becoming Wolftrot's apprentice, she made good friends with some other apprentices, Lightpaw (Lightfoot) and Icepaw (Icestorm). When she gained her warrior name, Ashwing, she and Icestorm became mates, having two sons. One of her sons, Sharppaw, died on the Thunderpath as an apprentice, plunging their small family into grief. Still, Ashwing pulled through, being the best warrior she could.

Eventually, Ashwing became Sablestar's deputy after Falconstar's death. However, she was only able to hold the position for a few moons before disaster struck. During the Dark Forest Rebellion, after losing a battle with Morningstar and Greenleaf, she was exiled along with all the other StarClan believers. She and Frozenflame, ThunderClan's deputy, took charge of the small band of cats who were now forced to live in Twolegplace, planning a desperate gambit to retake their forest. A moon later, she and the other exiles returned during the New Moon Gathering and helped bring StarClan back to the forest- Ashwing herself assisted Thrushstar defeat traitors Saltpelt and Breezeheart. She became leader after the New Moon Gathering, as Sablestar had been killed by the Dark Forest. After returning, the newly named Ashstar exiled Kestrelstorm for breaking the code- trying to join and having a mate in ShadowClan. She named her son Smokepelt as deputy, and for a small while there was peace. After her mate, Icestorm, and best friend Lightfoot died of old age, Ashstar lost a life from grief.

Smokepelt and another WindClan warrior named Lionfur hurt two RiverClan apprentices in isolated incidents, invoking the other Clan's wrath against them. Fishstar and most of her Clan stormed into Ashstar's camp and demanded that she exile both toms. Seeing the punishment as harsh and unnecessary, Ashstar refused to exile her deputy and tried instead to find an alternative compromise, which caused RiverClan to attack and brutally defeat WindClan in a bloody battle. After the fight, Rippedpaw- a WindClan apprentice- decided to leave his Clan, believing that his leader had made a wrong choice and therefore he was justified in abandoning the weakened Clan. Ashstar denounced him as a traitor and warned him never to return. After that, she watched as he defected to SkyClan, was given the name Rippedsky, gained the trust of Crowstar and subsequently became deputy, to her horror and disgust. As soon as the WindClan warrior's kits were apprentices, Ashstar decided to exile Lionfur for maiming one of RiverClan's apprentices, but he turned on her and killed her as a result of his bipolar psychopathic, power-hungry side coming out and defeating his common sense. He only managed to take one of her lives before Smokepelt arrived and killed him. A little while later, she lost another life to a wild dog while in the territory with her family.

After long moons of deliberation, she decided- to her own personal grief, and according to StarClan's instructions- to remove Smokepelt as deputy and instate Brindlewhisker. Smokepelt was furious, and he shunned Ashstar for a long time. After Rockthorn, a ThunderClan warrior, injured a WindClan apprentice, Ashstar demanded justice from Darkstar, ThunderClan's leader at the time. When Darkstar decided to kill him, due to the fact that he had also attacked and threatened to kill some of his Clanmates, Rockthorn escaped, only to set fire to the forest with the Dark Forest's help. ThunderClan, RiverClan and ShadowClan's territories were burned, but WindClan and SkyClan were spared by a mysterious white Mist that doused the fire. After seeing the fire's devastation, and after her adopted son Mottleheart was hurt by the now-rogue Rockthorn, Ashstar found out his whereabouts (thanks to Pigeonpaw) and killed him, taking Raccoonfang and Slatethroat with her.

WIP

Attribute: Patience
Alignment: Lawful Good
First Words: "M-Momma? Please, w-wake up..."
Last Words:
Life 1: "I'll miss you both."
Life 2: P-please, L-L-Lionfur..."
Life 3: "You're looking for a fight? Well, you've found one!"
Quote: "No matter what trials we must endure, WindClan will last forever."

Playlist:
Silhouette ~ Once Again ~ Centuries ~ Frame of Mind
Owl City ~ Tristam ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Tristam ft. Braken

Art of Ash:

Last edited by Ash on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 11:53; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 13:17

"Now all that's left of me is what I pretend to be- so together, but so broken up inside"

Shellwater of RiverClan

Ash's Living Characters Tumblr_o4cxi9TSu71u34fyoo1_1280
Shellkit - Shellpaw - Shellwater

Appearance: She has medium-length orange-and-black mottled calico fur, and a stump for a tail. Her eyes are a mischievous burnished orange color, and are almond-shaped. She is covered all over in scars. Most are hidden underneath her fur now, but they are visible when she moves. She has a long, deep scar on the bridge of her muzzle. She sashays when she walks, moving like she is swimming through air. When she feels uncomfortable, she tends to try and shrink down and be unnoticeable.

Personality: Shell is quiet and mostly keeps to herself. She is outspoken among those she trusts, which is an ever-dwindling number. Extremely self-conscious, but deep and intelligent. Fiercely loyal to RiverClan with her dying breath. Hates herself almost as much as she hates the deceased WindClan tom who maimed her for life. The few cats she has left, she loves with all that is left of her heart.

Parents: Brightstream, Yellowclaw (NPCs)
Apprentice(s): [Squirreltuft], [Toadpaw], [Torrentpaw]
Siblings: N/A
Mentor: [Smokeface]
Mate: [Sleetfang], Otterleap (former)
Kits: [Sleetfang]- [Turtlepaw], [Blossompaw], [Mosspaw]. Otterleap- [Sparkwillow], Splashwillow, [Snowpaw]
Friends: [Frogjaw], [Fallowstripe], [Petalbreeze], [Morningfog]
Enemies: [Lionfur]

Life: As an apprentice, she was attacked at the RiverClan/WindClan border by Lionfur, permanently scarred by his claws. After becoming a warrior, she became mates with her kithood crush, Sleetfang, and was dumped by him almost immediately after. She almost suicidally drowned, but was saved by Otterleap, after which they became mates. They had three daughters. One was killed at apprenticehood by the Dark Forest Mist; one died while bearing a forbidden mate's kits; one still lives, but has disowned Shell and refuses to accept her as her mother. After Otterleap returned from being kidnapped by the Mist, he broke up with her, causing what was left of their tiny family to split apart. Feeling too broken and worthless to defend her Clan any longer, she retired and became an elder alongside Frogjaw, the only friend she had left. When he died, she felt totally and completely alone- she now only lives for her grandkits and all the young kits that she tells stories to.

Attribute: Determination
Alignment: True Neutral
First Words: "I'll make you proud, Smokeface!"
Last Words: N/A
Quote: "You should have just let me drown."

Playlist:
Scars To Your Beautiful ~ Trouble ~ Try ~ Behind These Hazel Eyes
Alessia Cara ~ Taylor Swift ~ Colbie Caillat ~ Kelly Clarkson

Art of Shell:

Last edited by Ash on Sat 19 May 2018 - 12:51; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 13:19

"I've had the highest mountains, I've had the deepest rivers, you can have it all but life keeps moving"

Quailfeather of WindClan

Ash's Living Characters Latest?cb=20140406211413
Quailkit - Quailpaw - Quailfeather

Appearance: She has light gray fur speckled with dark gray and a white-tipped tail. Her front left paw is white and there is a dark gray stripe down her back. Her eyes are a light, frosty blue, and often have a spark of amusement in them. When she's angry or excited she unsheathes her claws. She prefers running to walking.

Personality: Strong and smart, and wants others to know it, too. Fast as the wind. A bit of a tomboy. Brash, arrogant, and extremely loyal to her Clan- she is extremely certain that WindClan is the masterrace. Obsessed with her legacy. Pride is her middle name. She will do whatever she thinks is right, no matter the cost. Protects Clan and family first, asks questions later.

Parents: Smokepelt, [Hazefur]
Apprentices: [Fawnpaw], Dewtuft, Hollowbranch
Siblings: Ryecloud, Gustpuddle, Kindle, [Furzethroat]
Mentor: [Mossfoot]
Mate: Silentstrike
Kits: Laurelsong, [Mist]
Friends: Brindlewhisker, [Cloudrunner], Gustpuddle
Enemies: [Vipertail], [Addergaze], [Sleetfang]

Life: WIP

Attribute: Bravery
Alignment: Chaotic Good
First Words: "I'll be the best apprentice ever!"
Quote: "No one says that about my family."

Playlist:
Just Like Fire ~ Jackpot ~ Shooting Star ~ On Top Of The World
P!nk ~ TheFatRat ~ Owl City ~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Quail:

Last edited by Ash on Fri 24 Nov 2017 - 22:24; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 6 Oct 2017 - 13:21

"Caught in the middle of a headache and a heartbreak, just when I thought I was clear of the mistakes"

Gingerstripe of RiverClan

Ash's Living Characters Cat-775394_960_720
Gingerkit - Gingerpaw - Gingerstripe

Appearance: Gingerstripe has short flame-orange tabby fur and a white chest, paw and tail-tip. His tail is long and thin. His form is tall, wiry and muscly. His eyes are deep green. He walks confidently. When angry, his fur stands on end and his claws unsheathe. His emotions often show themselves in his eyes, but he controls them as much as he can.

Personality: Ginger used to be hot-headed, but most of his temper is now hidden deep where he'll be safe from it. After being thrown out of his Clans, his heart has seen a lot of wear-and-tear, but he'll try to act as indifferent and neutral as possible towards anybody that he doesn't really know. With those few cats who he actually does know, he is more vulnerable than he'd like to be- he suffers from horrible snxiety and PTSD, as well as having low self-esteem. He is almost unwilling to fight anymore, a strong contrast to the tom who once got in a border skirmish with anyone who looked at him funny. However, he still retains his skill at fighting and will use it if cornered. He deeply regrets all of his mistakes, and resents Littlestar, Nettlesting and Honeydrop with all of his heart for consigning him to his current misery. Though he has little to no hope of it happening, his deepest wish is to be part of a Clan again.

Parents: [Flamestrike] and [Honeydrop]
Siblings: [Sparkpaw], Firestone
Mentor: [Swiftclaw]
Mate: [Copperfang], Dewshine
Kits: [Sparklight], Tansyheart
Friends: [Redstorm], Firestone, Dewshine
Enemies: [Honeydrop], Nettlesting, Littlestar

Life: Gingerkit was born in secret, to a code-breaking relationship between the medicine cat Honeydrop and warrior Flamestrike. He was taken away from his real mother right after his birth, and given to Littlebrook, who would raise him and his siblings as her own. He soon forgot all about Honeydrop, and grew to be a happy, normal apprentice, best friends with his brother Firepaw. He trained as hard as he could, and enjoyed long walks with his family. He believed- no, he knew- that ShadowClan was the greatest Clan in the forest. He loved the code, he loved his family. After gaining his warrior name, Gingerstripe, he was the happiest tom on Earth, beyond satisfied with his life. Sadly, it couldn't last.

A day before dying, his father Flamestrike- who had retired as an elder after a hunting accident- revealed to Magpiestar that his kits were in fact mothered by Honeydrop. At the news, announced in front of the entire Clan, Gingerstripe shattered. He attacked his real mother with claws unsheathed, not wanting to accept the destruction of his happy family, angered at her lies- and in response, Magpiestar confined him to camp and demoted him to apprentice duties. Even though Honeydrop was exiled for breaking the code, Gingerstripe had to talk to her. He wanted explanations. He wanted her to know how much he hated her, and he wanted to know why she had ruined his life the day he began it. So he snuck out of camp, and found the rogue by the Thunderpath even as she was about to leave ShadowClan territory. As the two talked, the conversation escalated until in a fit of rage, he shoved the former medicine cat away from him onto the Thunderpath. He hadn't thought his actions through. A moment after he pushed her away, a monster roared by, hitting Honeydrop and killing her almost instantly. Stricken by his accident, he ran back to camp, resolving to never tell anyone. After all, he knew how his Clanmates would react.

Moons later, he had a mate and kits, two beautiful she-kits who had grown up into skilled warriors. He had reconciled with his brother, and despite his loathing for his former mother Littlebrook- who had become Littlestar- all was well. But apparently StarClan had it out for him. Nettlesting, Roaringblaze's hot-headed former apprentice and Honeydrop's replacement, found out from StarClan that Gingerstripe had accidentally killed his mother. Consumed in a fit of rage, he immediately made the same mistake that Magpiestar had, yowling in front of the whole Clan the scandal he'd discovered. Despite not knowing the tom at all, he denounced him as a murderous fox-heart, not caring anything at all for his Clanmates' lives and slaughtering a gentle, innocent medicine cat for no reason. The fact that Honeydrop had been a code-breaking, exiled rogue, and that the incident had been an accident, was not even mentioned. However, every single one of his Clanmates' immediately denounced him similarly, disowning him completely, yelling for his exile- if not being killed in kind. Gingerstripe watched in absolute horror as every one of his Clanmates who he knew and loved, even his own family, turned on him without a second thought. His own foster mother, who had raised him from kithood, exiled him from his Clan.

Shell-shocked, the tom fled the territory, running to somewhere- he didn't even know where. He ended up on ThunderClan territory, and decided to ask Blizzardstar whether he could join her Clan, since she had a reputation even among the other Clans for kindness to a fault. Unbeknownst to him, Nettlesting followed behind, a dark intention in his heart to tell every other Clan that he was a hardened murderer and they should drive him away at all costs. He talked to every Clan leader personally, warning them that Gingerstripe was a heartless murderer who could not be trusted. Blizzardstar listened both to Nettlesting and to Gingerstripe, then ascertained that the former warrior was probably in the right and deserved a second chance... however, when she first asked her Clan if they would be willing to accept the tom, the answer by majority was a resounding "no." Crestfallen, he left as a loner, sleeping in the Abandoned Barn and wandering like a ghost around the territories, hoping for a glance of his brother and daughter.

When he came upon the Thunderpath one day, he ended up rescuing Fernpaw of WindClan from a monster, and proving at least to himself that there was still some good left in him. He began to feel some small amount of hope, but still had nowhere to go and no desire to live in Twolegplace. One day he found himself somehow in RiverClan territory, after fleeing from multiple patrols of cats who would have chased him away if they had found him. There he met Dewshine, a RiverClan warrior whose beauty was only exceeded by her kind heart. Though his first instinct was to run, he ended up talking with the she-cat, and telling her his story... and to his shock, she forgave him for his mistake. The first cat to truly offer him forgiveness after what he'd done. Thus began a blossoming secret relationship between the two of them, first as friends, and then as lovers. He returned to the territory more and more often, and she would make excuses to sneak off and see him. Eventually, she became pregnant with his kits, and the tom resolved that he had to at least try once more to gain a Clan life- for his mate, and their unborn family. So, nervously, he and Dewshine went to talk to Jaystar and Scorchclaw, RiverClan's deputy and leader. He told them his story, and Dewshine spoke in his defense. Eventually, and with some thought, the two decided to let Gingerstripe join their Clan- on probation. Dewshine would be temporarily exiled to the nursery for her part in the forbidden relationship, and Gingerstripe would not be allowed to go into the nursery so that he could not hurt the kits. He would be under constant surveillance by the warriors while he learned their Clan's ways, and after a period of a moon, they would either tell him to leave or extend the invitation to stay and become a true warrior.

Though there were warriors that objected strenuously, such as Jaystar's son Stormstrike, Gingerstripe became a probationary member of the Clan. He learned RiverClan's ways of swimming and fishing (not well, but he learned) from Silverfang, befriended some of the warriors, and waited anxiously for the days when he could see his mate again. Every so often they talked through the wall of the nursery, pressing as close to each other as they could. Eventually she had her litter- two she-cats, Blossomkit and Foxkit, and a son, Firekit, named after his brother Firestone. Gingerstripe loved his kits immediately. After they became old enough to become apprentices, Jaystar and Scorchclaw called Gingerstripe into their den to talk with them, and he nervously complied... They asked him about his loyalty, and whether he was willing to cut all ties with his former Clan in order to be completely loyal to theirs. After a little while of thinking, and knowing that he would miss his family, he knew that even though ShadowClan had been his first Clan, it wasn't really his home. They had rejected him. He had grown to love RiverClan and its ways, and was fully loyal to it. Once he let them know that, and Jaystar could see the conviction in his eyes, he was accepted as a warrior into the Clan. Finally, he had a home and a family again.

For a while, he was happy... but it was not to last. The menacing rogue Shade, a byproduct of a forbidden relationship just like Gingerstripe, was running rampant in the forest, murdering and maiming cats of all Clans alike. One day when Gingerstripe was patrolling, he came across the rogue attacking a WindClan cat- it was Fernwing, the kind she-cat he had saved so long ago from the Thunderpath. He didn't hesitate to cross the Clan border and beat the murderer away, but not before the she-cat had been mortally injured. Stricken with grief, the RiverClan tom brought her back to her Clan camp right before she died, giving her just enough time to say goodbye to the cats she loved and convince Brindlestar that it had been Shade, and not Gingerstripe, who had killed her. Seeing Fernwing die crushed him, but he returned to RiverClan camp and continued living regularly until the big battle in the forest with Lichenmask, Shade, and their followers. When the fight started, Gingerstripe sought out the evil rogue who had killed so many innocent cats, and fought side-by-side against him with Dewshine. He defeated the rogue, and would have killed him, but a quick flashback of Honeydrop defenseless at his paws instead of Shade caused him to accidentally let the tom turn tail and run. However, that turned out to be the least of his worries- the fire that had started during the fight ended up killing his only son, Firepaw. He and Dewshine were devastated at the young tom's death, and returned home with heavy hearts.

He settled down with his mate in RiverClan, and began to realize his age even as his daughter Blossompaw grew and became the young warrior Blossomstream. His mate retired as a permanent queen, living in the nursery and helping others with their kits, and he continued serving the Clan that had shown so much kindness to him. His Clan. Life was good... then the flood came. When he awoke paw-deep in water, he rushed immediately to the nursery, where Dewshine was heavily pregnant. He and her former apprentice Flurryshine tried their best to get the she-cat to safety, but before they could, the wall of water swept them all away. Gingerstripe wasn't as young as he used to be, and his swimming skills as a half-rogue, half-ShadowClan tom had never been very good. The swirling mass of flood water was too much for him, and the tom drowned, leaving his pregnant mate to bear kits without him. In StarClan, he was able to reunite with Firepaw and with Honeydrop, who forgave him for his actions and they finally reconciled. After Dewshine died in kitbirth, they were together in StarClan, watching their newest litter grow up from afar. He retained his older and grizzled appearance in death, because in RiverClan was where he had found true happiness.

Attribute: Bravery
Alignment: Neutral Good
First Words: "Get up, Firekit!"
Quote:
""I hope that someday, I'll find my place. It can't be in ShadowClan, nor in ThunderClan, but maybe someday I can find a home with someone who won't reject me. It may seem a bit far-fetched, for a so-called murderer like me, but... Even loners can dream, right?""

Playlist:
I'm So Sorry ~ Clocks ~ The Reason ~ Roots
Imagine Dragons ~ Coldplay ~ Hoobastank ~ Imagine Dragons

Art of Ginger:

Last edited by Ash on Sat 25 May 2019 - 19:01; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 13 Oct 2017 - 17:37

"Cause my heart stops without you; there's something about you that makes me feel alive"

Snowblossom of RiverClan

Ash's Living Characters Latest?cb=20170616014616
Snowkit - Snowpaw - Snowblossom

Appearance: She has long, fluffy white fur and a long, fluffy tail like a cloud. She seems to glow in the sunlight. Her forest green eyes are bright and cheerful. Her steps have a spring to them when she's happy, otherwise she walks very quickly. When she's nervous she glances around wildly.

Personality: Snowblossom can be kind of shy and clumsy and isn't always the smartest, but is an adorable, sweet little ball of fluff. She loves to do everything she can to make other cats happy. She prefers to be a peacemaker and won't stand up for herself, but look out if you insult her family. She adores her parents and siblings, as well as the leader and deputy of her Clan. She's loyal until her dying breath, even if fighting scares her to death. Once she starts something, she will always finish it.

Parents: Splashwillow and Rainstorm
Apprentice(s): N/A
Siblings: Duskfall and Minnowslip
Mentor: Amberpelt
Mate: Lakewhisper
Kits: N/A
Friends: N/A
Enemies: N/A

Attribute: Kindness
Alignment: Lawful Good
First Words: "C'mon, Minnowkit, let's go outside!"
Quote: N/A

Playlist:
Never Be Alone ~ Honey and the Bee ~ Nevada ~ Shine Your Way
TheFatRat ~ Owl City ~ Vicetone feat. Cozi Zuehlsdorff ~ Owl City

Art of Snow:

Last edited by Ash on Thu 15 Feb 2018 - 8:43; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Ash's Living Characters   Ash's Living Characters EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 14:47

I know every mile will be worth my while, I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong

Graypaw of SkyClan

Ash's Living Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXeI-cvraHYlpLzagtL0XfKDS6K6BAOZxCYI5zCPnF2xraSz4Ker4EIxM
Graykit - Graypaw - Graybriar

Appearance: She is a gray tabby with very dark stripes and a long, thin tail. She has bright sky-blue eyes and a short muzzle. Her fur is short and her frame is thin and tall, with long whiskers. When she isn't paying attention, her eyes have a very faraway look.

Personality: Head in the clouds, super dreamy; is very intelligent but pays literally no attention. Constantly dissatisfied with life and longs for something else, and feels like she doesn't belong. Loves running, rabbits are her favorite prey. A good heart is hidden inside her wishy-washy exterior. Wants to be loyal, but isn't really sure how. Maybe she'll find happiness when she learns to tie herself down.

Parents: Stormgaze and Robinfeather (NPCs)
Siblings: N/A
Mentor: Moonlight
Mate: Badgerpaw (future)
Kits: N/A
Friends: Icepaw (future)
Enemies: N/A

Attribute: Perseverance
Alignment: Chaotic Good
First Words: "Oh no, I'm sorry!"
Quote: N/A