Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  Empty
PostSubject: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 1:36 pm

Crowfur had plenty of time to recover from his injuries. He took care of Cedarstorm and she did the same for him. Their injuries had come from their previous outing where they fought off an owl and a fox in a single night!

Right now, Crowfur was carefully making his way out of the Warrior's den. He quietly grabbed a plump mouse from the freshkill pile and went into Shadowclan territory. The tom hid the mouse in a bush. He found a nice place he could take Cedarstorm so he could finally confess his feelings.

He hurried back to camp with a nervous feeling in his belly. He entered the warrior's den and began to look for the she-cat's familiar pelt. He silently walked up to her sleeping form and nuzzled her to wake her up. "Cedarstorm, let's go take a relaxing stroll...you know...like old times." the tom whispered lovingly.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:07 pm

The warrior was happy to finally be able to return to the den with Crowfur. His leg was fine thanks to Roaringblaze and she knew that it won't trouble her anymore in just a few days more. Sleeping calmly in her nest, Cedarstorm felt a kind nuzzle touching her. She opened her eyes, meeting Crowfur's yellow eyes. She smiled, brightly and stood up in a jump. "Yes... I would love to do that..." She purred quietly leaving the den with the black-furred warrior. Each day they were growing closer and closer...it felt like she couldn't imagine living without him by her side. Crowfur was her partner... her dearest friend from all the clan, but... she didn't want a friendship anymore. Every time she saw her long fur and felt his warm touch... her heart started to beat faster and she knew what she was feeling. However, Cedarstorm didn't want to force him to do anything he didn't want to. She knew that he was shy and unsure so maybe if he asked him to be mates... he would say yes because he always seemed to do what she wanted... why?

Reaching the entrance of the camp, the brown tabby she-cat turned her gaze back to the tom, smiling. "Well... you guide us tonight. Where do you wanna go?" She meowed, pushing him gently with her shoulder, playfully.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  Signat14
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:18 pm

The tom chuckled quietly. He nuzzled her gently before leading her out of the camp. The night was quiet and peaceful. Moonlight danced all around them as they walked along a route Crowfur had discovered. It led to a nice area where they can sit together and watch the Sunrise together. Although it was midnight, he knew they'd stay out longer. The dark furred warrior wanted for this night to be very special.

"Cedarstorm, have you ever wondered a life without eachother?" he asked quietly. He knew it was an odd question but he does wonder these things and more. Their walk was relaxing and it was bringing the thoughtful side of the tom.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm

The soft ground under her paws was comfortable as she walked by the side of the tom. Every time she walked through the marshes with him she always remembered how fun it was to be with him. Crowfur, step by step, became her closest friend and crush. Cedarstorm understood those feelings after she feared for his life during that fight against the fox and the owl.

After a while thinking about her memories, the voice of the tom brought her back to reality. Her blue eyes looked at him, wondering what to say. It was an unusual question... "Yes... After I saw in danger a few moons ago I started to wonder what would happen if you were gone forever... I can't imagine something as painful as that." She said smiling sadly as she turned her gaze to her paws, remembering the fears that were inside of her that day. "What about you? Would you miss me if one day I just... disappear?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 12:49 pm

"If you one day happen to disappear, my whole world would go with you. I cannot stand being apart from you and I do hope we stay together as happy as we are now." the tom purred. He nuzzled her gently as they continued on their little stroll.

Soon enough, he spotted the place where they could clearly see the sunrise with Cedarstorm. It was a clear area with flat ground and a relaxing atmosphere. Once they made it, the tom turned and nuzzled the she-cat. "We're here Cedarstorm. I know it's nothing special but I wanted a nice area where we could watch the sun rise up." he whispered while licking her ear affectionately. He quickly looked back before turning to look at his crush. "Cedarstorm I know this sounds weird but I need to go and get something. I'll right be back!" With that, the tom ran back to the bush where he hid the mouse.

After retrieving the meal, he trotted back to the place. He saw that Cedarstorm had made herself comfortable so he gently placed the freshkill in front of her. The tom had a shy expression as he lied down beside the other warrior. "I-I went to go get this s-so we can share it as we talked and watched the s-sunrise." the dark warrior whispered shyly. He cleared his throat before continuing. " Cedarstorm do you know why I really brought you here?"

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 3:43 pm

The she-cat blushed by his words and smiled when she felt her nuzzle warming her like always. However, she stayed quiet. Even with her outgoing and loud personality, this was one of those time that silence was something she could enjoy peacefully. There were no words needed to say... it was just enough being by his side walking, feeling him close.

Her blue eyes blinked with surprise when they met the clearing that Crowfur showed to her. The she-cat looked at him, surprised. Why is he doing this for me? Is because... Her thoughts and guesses stopped when he licked her fur, causing that her heart started beating faster than usual. With a lovingly smile, the she-cat purred sitting in the clearing with her tail wrapping her paws."It's beautiful for me, Crowfur... I love it." She said to him before he could say that he was going to do something. With curious eyes, the she-cat stayed on her spot looking how the dark-furred tom left her to find something between some bushes. The tabby she-cat laid down, waiting for him and her eyes opened widely when she saw the mouse fell in front of her. Cedarstorm looked at him and her heart softened seeing that usual shy look on him. She smiled when he talked nervously to him, thinking how cute he was all the time around her. His kindness... his cuteness and loving personality charmed her a long time ago and she found out that she enjoyed every part of him, the good ones and the bad ones. Is this what the others call love?

His next words gave her the confidence to speak up what was in her mind from the start. Having a moment of braveness, the she-cat approached her muzzle to his cheek and licked it, gently as she let her body moved closer to him, pressing her brown fur in him. With a sassy smile, she separated from his cheek, purring."I think I have an idea of why you did all these wonderful for me but I would like to hear it from your mouth, Crowfur. I wanna know sure that my hopes and wishes are true or not."

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 7:22 pm

His heart thumped. Could Cedarstorm be talking about the same thing? "W-Well, ever since the first time I met you and up until now, I've grown a lot closer to you. I cannot see a future for me without you. C-Cedarstorm, I wish for you to be my mate. The cat I wish to spend my life with until I pass to Starclan. I vow to never leave you. I will always be somebody you can rely on and talk to. I swear that if I were to pass, it would be by saving the love of my life." The tom took a deep breath. "Cedarstorm, I love you an I always wil." he purred, his voice dripping with honey and love.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 8:21 pm

The sweet words of her crush melted her heart with cuteness and love toward the black-furred tom. She smiled at him all the time and she could feel how her blushing was growing on her face but she didn't care at all. Cedarstorm was just too happy to see that her feelings were the same as Crowfur's. The brown she-cat leaned on his shoulder, letting her body press the fur of the tom with hers. Her blue eyes looked up at his yellowish eyes and she licked his cheek, lovingly. "How can you be so cute, my sweet birdie? I love you too Crowfur... from the deepest part of my heart... and I can promise you that I will love you forever, no matter what. You're the tom who I want to spend my life with, even after death I want to be by your side." She nuzzled him with her head, feeling the warmth of his body on her pelt. Crowfur was the cat she loved... the cat which she could feel comfortable around without fears. By his side, she felt stronger, complete. "I want you too to be my mate, Crowfur. We will be together forever, right?" She purred, looking at his beautiful eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~    Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight with a cedar and a not-so-lonely crow (the sequal)~
Page 1 of 1