Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little Fox (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:16 pm

Foxkit bounced outside the nursery. He looked around for some more moths and butterflies to catch, until he couldn't find any. "Spottedkit?" he called. "Morningkit! Thistlekit!" he continued to shout. "Nightkit? I'm bored!"
He rolled over on the grass, trying to think of something to do while he waited for his siblings.
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:20 pm

Spottedkit heard her favorite brother call her and she went to him. She heard he was bored from all the way in the nusery where she was drinking milk. "what do you want foxkit." she asked playfully. Before he could answer she pounced on him and started to play.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:51 pm

Berrykit was right outside the nursery huddled in the darkness with his head in his paws. Everything was dark and that's all he would see for the rest of his life..darkness. He missed painting on the walls he missed being able to see the sky he missed..everything. Taking a massive sigh his ears flicked as he heard voices, loud voices, coming out of the nursery. Its kits playing again..they are able to see everything..

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 5:17 pm

Spottedkit looked up from her fight to see a kit in the shadows next to the nusery. "hey fox kit look there's a kit over there." then when she looked closer she saw that Daisypaw and her brother toadkit where there talking to the kit. "i think that is the kit that dad was talking about the one that got blind from a badger." as she spoke she saw the cobwebs on his eyes. He remembered that her dad said he was shy and scarred easily.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 6:02 pm

"Hi, Spottedkit!" he greeted cheerfully. "I was bored, so I thought we could play!"
He glanced at the kit a Spottedkit started talking about. "Oh, he's blind? I.. feel bad..
we should go talk to him!"
he suggested. "Maybe he can play!" he padded towards the blind kit.

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 am

Spottedkit- "good idea."'she said then ran up to Daisypaw and toadkit and berrykit. "hey Daisypaw." she said excitedly.

Daisypaw- "hey spottedkit what's up." she asked her little friend. She went back to talking to toadkit and berrykit.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:46 am

Foxkit grinned at the apprentice, then turned to Berrykit. "Hi! I'm Foxkit, what is your name?" he asked. "Do you want to play? I can probably think of a game that even you can play!"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 11:53 am

Daisypaw- "hey u must be foxkit spottedkit brags about u all the time." she said laughing. As she looked at the kit she noticed that foxkit and spottedkit only have the orange fur for similarities. "hey spottedkit guess what this kit told us he is your half brother his dad is leafstorm." she told them.

Spottedkit- "ya I talk about you a lot foxkit." she said. She listened to her friend and noticed that she said brother and leafstorm. "oh cool soo berrykit is my brother awesome." she said.

OCC: there is a topic where my brother and berrykit and I are already talking but that topic berrykit is in medicine den not nusery. I mentioned you in it so can u post plz. Here link  https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30408-the-berry-falls-open-to-whoever-what-s-to-deal-with-a-freaked-out-kit

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 1:15 pm

Toadkit knew Berrykit was still distressed. He wondered what had happened to the kit to cause him to be this way. From what little he remembered of Berrykit, he was always quiet, but not so sullen as this.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Little Fox (Open) Y7g3q6fuLittle Fox (Open) Russian-blue-catLittle Fox (Open) Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Little Fox (Open) Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Daisypaw- she saw that her brother looked worried so she licked his ear. "it will be alright brother we will find a way to play with him." she reassured her brother.

Spottedkit- she saw that Daisypaw was comforting toadkit and she listened. "ya foxkit would never stop until he found the right game." she laughed. She knew her brother would stop at nothing to achieve his goals.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Little Fox (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Fox (Open)   Little Fox (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Fox (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-