Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] Empty
PostSubject: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 7:12 pm

"Oceanlight! Oceanliiiiiggghhht!"

Hailkit went trampling into the nursery, his entire tail fluffed up like a storm cloud, stiff as a tree trunk. His voice was on the verge of breaking, a sharp thistle lodged into the side of his tail, right near his rump, but he wasn't going to show how embarrassed he was - or how much he felt like crying - or anything like that, no sir-ree!! He was going to be the best warrior in the clan! He just needed... a little bit of help...with this tiny problem... Ahem.

"Oooooooooooooooooceeeeeeanliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!"

Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] PDt1Qqd Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

PostSubject: Re: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 8:07 pm

OOC: I'm bored so i thought i'd reply, but if ya didn't want me too, you can just ignore this :3

Russetpaw's ears flicked as he heard the kitten's cry. He glanced over his shoulder and saw the kit slip into the nursery, continuing to yowl. He padded to the nursery and peeked through. "You alright?" he asked. "Er, do you want me to find Oceanlight?"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 3:54 pm

Oceanlight heard someone calling her name. She got up and went to the voice. She saw it was Hailkit. "What is it, Hailkit?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 6:33 pm

He could have sworn his pelt itself was turning red once he noticed Russetpaw pass by. "Uhm, no! Of course not! What would I need Oceanlight for? Do I look like the type to get hurt - uhm -" His blue eyes grew wide as the medicine cat appeared before them. His pelt fluffed up and he dug his paw into the damp earth, clawing away the soil out of embarrassment. "Yeah, I might need... a bit of help. I might have, maybe, possibly, gotten a thorn stuck on my bum..."

Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] PDt1Qqd Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Oceanlight (and winter) tried not to chuckle, since she saw the kit was embarrassed. She realized the situation here and talked a bit quieter. "Erm... alright... just come in the medicine den and I'll take care of this... issue..." she muttered so only she and Hailkit could hear. She walked to the den. "How did you even???" she confusingly questioned the kit when they got near the medicine den, still at a low voice level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]   Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Coolest Kitter in the Clan [open]
Page 1 of 1