Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) Empty
PostSubject: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyWed 27 Sep 2017 - 12:29

Fawnkit bounced out of the nursery. This was her first time out in the camp. She hasn't really met any other kits yet, so she was hoping to meet some. A tiny bug with orange wings caught her attention as it fluttered past her. She let out a tiny squeak of excitement as she chased it, attempting to bat it and catch it. It kept fluttering out of reach until she finally caught it with a swipe. "Yes! I caught something!" She squealed as the butterfly fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
catkin

catkin

Characters : milkkit of riverclan
Clan/Rank : ?
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 9:44

Ivywind wrote:
Fawnkit bounced out of the nursery. This was her first time out in the camp. She hasn't really met any other kits yet, so she was hoping to meet some. A tiny bug with orange wings caught her attention as it  fluttered past her. She let out a tiny squeak of excitement as she chased it, attempting to bat it and catch it. It kept fluttering out of reach until she finally caught it with a swipe. "Yes! I caught something!" She squealed as the butterfly fell to the ground.

Milkkit cautiously padded a few paces near the molly, narrowly avoiding tripping over his own paws a couple of times. It was perhaps his second time out, but this time, he couldn't detect a whiff of his mother's telltale scent anywhere near the entrance of the nursery.

The feeling of dirt between his pawpads instead of the soft feathers of his mama's nest was foreign to Milkkit, and he couldn't help but let out a little sneeze at the sudden mishmash of all familiar and foreign smells he could even comprehend hitting his nose.. Shaking off the surprise and discomfort, the splotched tom blinked once, blinked twice, and then finally noticed Fawnkit in front of him. He blinked twice, but couldn't deny his curiosity-- he toddled over to the tiny she-cat, and said in a low, wondering voice, "How did you catch that?"

His tail wagged doggedly, and he played with his own front paws nervously. This molly seemed cool, and he'd never had a friend before. He hoped she'd take to him well.
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 10:36

Fawnkit spun around to see Milkkit. She had never talked to the kit, but she had seen him around and heard his name. "It was easy!" She boasted, half lying. The butterfly had almost gotten away from her a few times. "Er, well, it was kinda easy.. it flys zig-zagged, but if you leap pretty well, you might be able to get it."
She scanned the area. "Look! There is another one!" She pointed her tail towards a bright light green butterfly. "You should try to catch it!"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 11:45

Darkkit looked at the two kits playing her ceremony was going to be in a day or two and she wanted to look good. She ran up to them and started to talk to them. "hey guys what are you doing?" she asked. She knew she wasn't aloud to talk to kits younger than her but she didn't care. She knew she had no parents and siblings so she wanted to make friends. "can I join you guys?" she asked and sat down with her question look.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 12:03

Fawnkit grinned at Darkkit.
"Hi!" She squeaked. "Of course you can! We're hunting butterflies!" She explained.

OOC: Short/moble

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 12:33

"thx guys want to see my hunting?" she asked then crouched into her hunting stance. She keeps up on the butterfly then pounced. With one claw slash she caught it and brought it to her new friends. "do you guys want it?"she asked and set the butterfly on the ground in front of her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyThu 28 Sep 2017 - 13:45

Fawnkit watched Darkkit drop into a crouch, then swiftly catch the butterfly.
"Wow!" She gasped.
"That was awesome! Milkkit can have it." She nudged the bug to Milkkit.

OOC: once again, short/mobile xD
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017 - 6:11

Darkkit laughed and talked about herself. She talked about how she had no family and nobody would take her since she almost apprentice. She had never had friends because the clan thought she was fragil. She said she was happy to have them as friends.

OOC: want me to add you guys in my BFF list?
Spottedkit- hey sis do you know when are parents are going to have a topic?

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
catkin

catkin

Characters : milkkit of riverclan
Clan/Rank : ?
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017 - 9:20

( woah, this is moving a little fast; sorry for the delay, folks. and dark, sure, if you want! )

He shook his head, flicked his tail. Where had this other molly come from? Though he was excited to talk to Fawnkit, he hadn't expected her to take to him like that. Milkpaw moved a pace away-- he didn't particularly feel like this. " "No, thanks." He'd seen Darkkit about once or twice, and he didn't really feel her general air to fit with how he just was. He sat down, listened to her whole sob story, with all the detail it lacked. He looked away, fur on his shoulders prickling all of a sudden. This happened all the time, and for what?

Milkpaw gently enquired, "Do you know what being an apprentice is like yet? I'm only about three-- I'm gonna be apprenticed in a couple of moons, but I'm sure you both might've spoken to some older cats before." He turned, smiled awkwardly despite his discomfort. "How about you, Fawnkit?"

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017 - 9:50

Darkkit looked like she was about to explode laughing. "hey aren't your parents adult cats lol." she said laughing. She of course have talked to a lot of adults because they where all her parents( since she had none- she was found in the forest scratched up when young). She loved to talk to everyone in the camp mostly the elders because they had great stories.

OOC: my apprentice ceremony topic was made just waiting for leader to post my new name and mentor.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyFri 29 Sep 2017 - 12:10

Fawnkit grinned.
"Okay! I will eat it!" She mewed, staring down at the butterfly. It didn't look very.. tasty.. She bent down and lapped up the butterfly with her tongue.
"Um.. It tastes.. great StarClan.." she murmured. It was.. kinda gross.
"It.. tastes weird!" she concluded. She swallowed it with a big effort and stuck her tongue out in disgust. "I think we might want to stick to catching them, save the eating for the fresh-kill pile."

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyMon 2 Oct 2017 - 7:09

OCC: out of this topic I'm darkpaw now yay :D

OC: darkkit looked at her new friend eat the butterfly."lol fawnkit I don't think it's for eating." she said laughing. Just then a new butterfly came and landed on her head. "ahhh help." she screamed and ran to fawnkit. When she ran the butterfly got off her and fallowed her. "stop fallowing me." she yelled at the butterfly. "guys get it away." she said this time laughing. She didn't know why it liked her so much than had an idea. "i think it likes that I smell like lavender." she said.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyMon 2 Oct 2017 - 10:09

Fawnkit giggled as the butterfly followed Darkkit. She leaped and swatted it. "No lavender for you!" she squeaked. "Haha! This is fun! I can't wait to start hunting real prey!"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

<3
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) EmptyMon 2 Oct 2017 - 10:13

OCC: it is really fun

Darkkit looked at her chase the butterfly and laughed."you guys are soo much fun." she said. Since she was new to having friends she just watched as they played with the butterflies.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)   Striped little fawn (Open for any kits) Empty

Back to top Go down

Striped little fawn (Open for any kits)
Page 1 of 1