Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foxkit's Disobedience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Characters : Whisperpaw [F,RC] // Falconpaw [M,TC] // Foxpaw [F,WC] // Morningkit [F,TC] // Whitekit [M,SC]
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, ThunderClan & WindClan Apprentice, ThunderClan & ShadowClan Kit
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 74

Foxkit's Disobedience Empty
PostSubject: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:02 am

The evening leaf-fall sun gently washed over WindClan camp, bathing the clearing in a golden-tinged light that ignited the russet fur of a sleek kit that sat before the nursery entrance. The small creature's ebony-tipped tail swirled at her paws, brushing over them as delicate as the auburn leaves that fell from the towering trees at the foot of WindClan's territory, long beyond the barbed walls that confined Foxkit to the sun-drenched camp. She longed to escape from the barb-lined prison that was supposedly her 'home'. She ached to leap, surge and bound down the moors, free of all repression. She yearned to explore, and venture off on her own with no one to hold her back or restrain her.
With a quick blink of her olive-green eyes and a flick of her pointed left ear, Foxkit dragged her conscience back to the thorny enclosure, to be suppressed once more. She released a light sigh before unsteadily rising to stand, stretching her lithe legs in the process.
What's stopping you from going? A small voice in the back of her mind echoed. You could just...leave. Exit this prison. Escape your confinements. Break free from these barricades that hold you as a hostage . Foxkit briefly cast her gaze to the exit, then swung it round in a quick survey of the hollow, filled by only a pawful of older cats. See? There aren't many warriors around to catch you...and besides, if they can leave the camp, why can't you?
A determined frown loomed on the rebellious kit's angular face, tilted slightly towards the sky as she took a solid step towards the camp exit. Well, as solid as can be for a kit of three and a half moons. A second followed, and so did a third as Foxkit continued on her path to freedom.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:10 am

Swiftstep was just arriving from a solo hunting patrol with a huge rabbit in his jaws. As he arrived back to camp, the new warrior stopped dead in his tracks. A small kit was heading out of the camp. He padded up to the fox-colored she-kit. He placed down his catch before speaking, "Where do you think you're going young one?" His eyes held a mischievous glint.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Characters : Whisperpaw [F,RC] // Falconpaw [M,TC] // Foxpaw [F,WC] // Morningkit [F,TC] // Whitekit [M,SC]
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, ThunderClan & WindClan Apprentice, ThunderClan & ShadowClan Kit
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:26 am

The sudden appearance of a larger cat in her way not only startled Foxkit,but angered her. The defiant kit refused to show any sign of her slight shock, but fully expressed her discontent towards the warrior's obstruction. "I'm leaving." Foxkit mewed, boring her pale verdant gaze into the cinnamon face of her opposition. "Well, I was leaving, but now you are in my way, and I do not like that." Her stare intensified as she narrowed her eyes, writhing her elegant tail behind her. For a kit, Foxkit had a surprisingly short temper and sharp tongue, but this character fell short at her slight figure, undermining her fierce words.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:38 am

He tilted his head at the kit's harsh words. He gave a slight chuckle. He noted how tough her personality seemed to be. "Well I can see that you're leaving." He crouched to the she-kit's height and spoke softly with a smile, "Between you and me, I also escaped out of the camp when I was your age. I had another accomplice but that's for another time." The tom got up once he finished. "I can tell you my story...or I can show you." he purred. He lied himself down. "You may get on my back if you wish. I don't want your paws to get tired." The warrior spoke his words softly as he waited for the kit to answer.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Pumpkin Spiced Troutte

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience EmptySat Sep 16, 2017 3:02 am

Foxkit's squirming tail halted, and she pricked her ears towards the warrior who was now nearer the floor. He's not stopping me...? She thought to herself, her frown that once signalled vexation now conveyed a more curious expression, scanning the warrior's face for any sign of trickery. After a short pause, the stubborn kit retorted, "I don't need you to carry me." before raising her tail over her back and brushing past the older tom. "I'm Foxkit, by the way." She called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foxkit's Disobedience   Foxkit's Disobedience Empty

Back to top Go down

Foxkit's Disobedience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: