Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

That didn't go as planned

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

That didn't go as planned Empty
PostSubject: That didn't go as planned   That didn't go as planned EmptyThu Sep 14, 2017 12:31 pm

Ever had a character that you had p e r f e c t l y planned out but then somehow instead of edgy they're a nerd or stupid?

Cuz' I have

Leafstorm- He was supposed to have no chill and be all cool and tough but now he's just a confused, sweet cinnamon roll
Sunpaw- She was the cinnamon roll but now she's kinda mean and crazy???
Rowantalon- i thought he'd be my skexy edgy shadowclanner but now he's a mildly cool noble dad
Flowerpetal- She was supposed to be outgoing and stuff and not a loser.

oops now there's art of leafy and rowan ugh the lighting is GARBAGE i'll re-take tmrw
That didn't go as planned Q3ZdSpX
That didn't go as planned PQ4lIZe

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: That didn't go as planned   That didn't go as planned EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am

Rest in peace, expectations. Sick Hamu

I've roleplayed cats on another site before, but I didn't really plan out their futures or character development; I just let them mature into what they eventually became, and it worked out well for all of my characters on there. It's been years, though.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

That didn't go as planned Y7g3q6fuThat didn't go as planned Russian-blue-catThat didn't go as planned Shutterstock_138013388-300x300That didn't go as planned Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: That didn't go as planned   That didn't go as planned EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 5:53 am

I planned for Nutpaw to be smart, friendly, and become really connected with her close friends. Now she is a nervous wreck that is way too obsessed with the warrior code.

Shrewpaw was gonna be fearless and optimistic, and he still is. But he is also kinda mean and acts like a tough guy now.

Annabelle was supposed to stay snarky and mean, but now so many bad things have happened to her that she is just a depressed little kitty.

That didn't go as planned Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: That didn't go as planned   That didn't go as planned EmptyFri Sep 15, 2017 7:50 am

I've had pretty good luck with keeping my character's personalities on track, with a few exceptions;

Leopard was planned to be an angsty, angry, depressed loner who's only friend was his mate Lichenfang, but he turned out to be a kind of sweet, big-hearted, noble dad who's on track to become leader xD

Laurel at first wasn't going to be so energetic or outgoing, but it just felt right for her character to be like that in the end.

And Night was supposed to be a quiet, wise, almost sage-like personality, but he turned out to be an intelligent nerdy dork who needs to read a dummie's guide on how to talk to girls xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That didn't go as planned   That didn't go as planned Empty

Back to top Go down

That didn't go as planned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: