Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6593

Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 4:26

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherkit ♀
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3774

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 4:52

Laurelpaw was laying beside the patch of tall grass where the apprentices slept, her tail-tip tapping against the ground restlessly, when she heard Ashstar's familiar summons.  With a slight grunt, the lithe young she-cat slowly got to her paws and padded forward a few paces to sit with the crowd, her vivid moorgrass green eyes narrowed but curious.  Every ceremony that was called held the opportunity for her to finally earn the warrior name that she so clearly deserved, but after a long while of waiting and getting her hopes up, Laurelpaw didn't put much faith in the thought currently.  Her sleek tail waving aimlessly behind her, the she-cat arched her gray back and looked up the leader on Tallrock, her kin.  Still...what if today's the day?

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 14:59

Stoneheart padded up to the rock and sat on the side, curling his tail around his paws. He waited for Ashstar to speak, hoping it was a ceremony. The friendly, giant tom loved witnessing such important events in other cat's lives. His own ceremony had been a monumental mark in his life, and knowing that it was the same for others made him excited. However, little did he know who the possible ceremony would be for.

Waiting, the warrior had no idea how important this day was for the fate of three cats who were once all friends- and hopefully, could be again.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 17:33

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. She has proven herself worthy to climb the ranks of WindClan and receive her warrior name. Laurelpaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued with the ceremony. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Laurelpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Quailfeather watched her remaining daughter gaining her warrior name with a proud smile on her face. Laurelpaw deserved this moment. However, gazing at the gray and white she-cat, of was hard not to think of her sister, Mistpaw- and wonder what had happened to her. She had just disappeared one night, and never returned... for all they knew, she was dead. But she shook away the thoughts. She was just happy to have Laurelpaw. And Silentstrike, and the rest of her family.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Last edited by Ash on Sat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:46; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherkit ♀
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:44

Laurelpaw felt as if her heart had stopped beating.

Did...did I hear that correctly?  She said my name, right?  RIGHT?!  Her jaws gaping, Laurelpaw's widened gaze shifted around the clearing to look at her clanmates, who all seemed to be staring at her.  It was me!  Finally, it's my turn!  Take that Stoneheart, not gonna be so high-and-mighty anymore, huh Talonstike?  Leaping to her paws enthusiastically, Laurelpaw walked forward to the front of the crowd, her tail and head held high, not even trying to be modest.  As she walked she cast a haughty gaze through narrowed eyes towards Stoneheart, but her gaze softened significantly when she turned towards her mother, a hint of a kind smile appearing on her face.  

Stopping at the base of the Tall Rock, she looked up at Ashstar with bright eyes as she began the ceremony, and as the words of her oath sunk in Laurelpaw suddenly appeared much more serious.  Her eyes burning with intensity, Laurelpaw locked gazes with Ashstar and nodded firmly, meowing in a confident tone; "I do."  I do; I promise to defend and protect my clan by becoming the greatest warrior WindClan has ever known, and ever will know.  I will fight against any threat that opposes us, from inside or out.  Weak, unworthy cats like Stoneheart will quiver at my paws, and I shall help rid WindClan of the softness that has been allowed to thrive within it's walls; my clan will be strong forever!  Quailfeather...Silentstrike...Ashstar...Necterleap......I will not let you down!

I promise

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 21:52

Ashstar nodded. The fire she saw burning in her great-grandkit's eyes was passionate and loyal. It was the same burning flame that she saw in cats like Slatethroat and Laurelpaw's mother, Quailfeather. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Laurelpaw, from this moment you will be known as Laurelsong. StarClan honors your loyalty and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony.

Quailfeather grinned as the ceremony concluded. Apparently, Ashstar saw in her daughter the same things she did. The dark gray speckled warrior rushed forwards after the leader backed off, nuzzling the brand new warrior's cheek. "I'm so proud of you, Laurelsong," she purred.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 22:00

Nectarleap had walked out of the warrior's den for the meeting, expecting an apprentice ceremony. Though as soon as Ashstar starting explaining, realization dawned on his face and his maw stretched into a grin. When she said Laurelpaw's name, he only smiled wider. He knew how long his friend had been waiting for this, and now she was finally a warrior. She had worked so hard for this moment, and he was glad that it was finally here. Barely able to contain his excitement, he padded up next to the newly named Laurelsong, who was being congratulated by her mother.
"Great job, Laurelsong," he congratulated, smiling. "I know you would make it." After saying that, he back up a step or two and started chanting the new warrior's name, pride lining his words. "Laurelsong! Laurelsong!"

Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat10
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 22:54

"Laurelsong...."

The newly named warrior whispered her new given name under her breath, loving the feel of it on her tongue.  I'm Laurelsong, the greatest warrior the clans have ever known...perfect!  With a purr, the gray and white she-cat licked Ashstar's shoulder respectfully as the leader placed her chin against her head, finishing the formalities of the ceremony.  After backing away and blinking thankfully at her great-grandmother, Laurelsong turned just in time to greet Quailfeather, enduring her motherly nuzzling with an overjoyed laugh before she leaned forward and returned the gesture.  "Thank you mother, I couldn't have gotten this far without you, and dad.  I love you guys so much!"  

Looking past her mother for a moment, she searched the crowd for her best friend, trying to catch sight of his tri-color pelt.  She didn't have to look for very long though; her smile widened ever further as he congratulated her, and began to chant her name with a proud smile.  Her yellowish-green eyes shining like stars, she pulled out of her mother's embrace for a moment to pad over to her friend...only to break into a run and tackle him to the ground playfully, laughing in a carefree way like they had done as kits.  "Pfft, I always knew I would make it, I just didn't expect how dang long it would take!"  With a cheerful laugh, she gave Necterleap a friendly nuzzle - a rarity for her outside of her family - and let him get up before letting out a heart-felt purr.  "Seriously though, thank you for always sticking by me Necterleap...you're like the brother I never had."  With a gentle smile, she purred before turning back to her family, happier than she could ever say that this day had finally come.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 9 Sep 2017 - 23:13

Stoneheart was startled when Ashstar called Laurelsong's name. He hadn't talked or interacted with her in a long time, being busy as a mentor and a father. For a moment long-old resentment wanted to rise to the surface, but it shuddered to a halt when he saw the delighted look on the face of a she-cat who had now entered adulthood. Laurelsong looked happier than he had ever seen her, interacting with everyone who congratulated her in a way that made her almost seem alien to him.

In his eyes, she was starting to look different.

He thought about the horrible fight he had with her moons ago. Yes, he didn't trust her after the way she threatened his life. But the warrior before him wasn't acting like that cat at all. Maybe Nectarleap had been right that he had overreacted back then. Maybe she wasn't evil after all. They had been apprentices back then, young and full of stupid ideas. Laurelsong wasn't her apprentice self anymore, Stoneheart realized, and neither was he.

Maybe it was time to put their quarrels into the past.

Approaching the she-cat with barely-steady pawsteps, Stoneheart swallowed his nerves down and managed to keep it from controlling his movements, even with Nectarleap and Laurelsong's mother there. As much as he wanted to fix his friendship with Nectarleap, his moral compass was calling him to put his rivalry with Laurelsong aside once and for all.

"Congratulations, Laurelsong." He took a breath in and smiled at her. "You're going to be a great warrior, I'm sure of it."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Laurelpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: