Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Im writing Stories!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Characters : Mudkit
Clan/Rank : Kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 61

Im writing Stories! Empty
PostSubject: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 1:42 pm

I'd like to do more writing than I usually do, so, why not do some for you?
So, if you want some, fill out this here form!

Characters:
Char. Descriptions (Perso,Looks,Roles):
Clans:
Events:
Other:

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 6:24 pm

I tried to do this once, literally no one replied. But you are probabaly a way better writer than I, so here.

Characters: Wrenpaw/wing, Cloverfrost, Brightgaze, Duckstar, Rootstar, and Amberlight (You can make up other side chars)
Char. Descriptions (Perso,Looks,Roles): Wrenpaw/wing: Ambitious, clever, sly, smart, geat actor, holds a grudge, thinks revenge solves all of life's problems. He is a medicine cat who is trying to kill the clan leader and his mother because he thinks that they purposefully killed his littermates.
Im writing Stories! Screen31
Cloverfrost: Wrenpaw/wing's father, learns that his son is evil, but doesn't tell anone until it is too late because he doesn't want his only remaining kit to die.
Im writing Stories! Screen32
Brightgaze: Wrenpaw/wing's mother, is still constantly angry because of her kit's deaths. Doesn't treat her son fairly because she thinks that something bad will happen to him if she loves him. Wrenwing eventually kills her.
Im writing Stories! Screen33
Duckstar: He is the leader of their clan, StreamClan, and is attacked by Wrenwing and kills him.
Im writing Stories! Screen34
Rootstar: He is the original leader of RootClan, appears to Wrenpaw/wing in dreams. Constantly yelling at him and always seems grumpy (But really, who wouldn't in that situation?).
Im writing Stories! Screen35
Amberlight: She is the medcine cat of StreamClan, and is Wrenpaw/wing's mentor. She is strict in teaching yet very kind in gentle when healing. Eventually killed by Wrenpaw/wing after learning his plans.
Im writing Stories! Screen36
Clans: RootClan, PineClan, and StreamClan
Events: Rootstar visits Wrenpaw in a dream, telling him not to kill Brightgaze and Duckstar. Cloverfrost learns that Wrenpaw is evil. Wrenpaw becomes Wrenwing, and is once again visited by Rootstar. Wrenpaw is caught trying to kill Brightgaze by Amberlight, so he kills his former mentor. He kills Brightgaze, and Cloverfrost tells Duckstar. Wrenpaw tries to poison the leader, and Duckstar kills him.
Other: Not really.

Be creative with this! You can change anything I said if you think it would make the story better!

Im writing Stories! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 4:15 am

Squirrelnose wrote:
I tried to do this once, literally no one replied. But you are probabaly a way better writer than I, so here.

Characters: Wrenpaw/wing, Cloverfrost, Brightgaze, Duckstar, Rootstar, and Amberlight (You can make up other side chars)
Char. Descriptions (Perso,Looks,Roles): Wrenpaw/wing: Ambitious, clever, sly, smart, geat actor, holds a grudge, thinks revenge solves all of life's problems. He is a medicine cat who is trying to kill the clan leader and his mother because he thinks that they purposefully killed his littermates.
Cloverfrost: Wrenpaw/wing's father, learns that his son is evil, but doesn't tell anone until it is too late because he doesn't want his only remaining kit to die.
Brightgaze: Wrenpaw/wing's mother, is still constantly angry because of her kit's deaths. Doesn't treat her son fairly because she thinks that something bad will happen to him if she loves him. Wrenwing eventually kills her.
Duckstar: He is the leader of their clan, StreamClan, and is attacked by Wrenwing and kills him.
Rootstar: He is the original leader of RootClan, appears to Wrenpaw/wing in dreams. Constantly yelling at him and always seems grumpy (But really, who wouldn't in that situation?).
Amberlight: She is the medcine cat of StreamClan, and is Wrenpaw/wing's mentor. She is strict in teaching yet very kind in gentle when healing. Eventually killed by Wrenpaw/wing after learning his plans.
Events: Rootstar visits Wrenpaw in a dream, telling him not to kill Brightgaze and Duckstar. Cloverfrost learns that Wrenpaw is evil. Wrenpaw becomes Wrenwing, and is once again visited by Rootstar. Wrenpaw is caught trying to kill Brightgaze by Amberlight, so he kills his former mentor. He kills Brightgaze, and Cloverfrost tells Duckstar. Wrenpaw tries to poison the leader, and Duckstar kills him.

Be creative with this! You can change anything I said if you think it would make the story better!
Thank you!
I'll start in a bit, because im a little busy now.

Back to top Go down
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 1:13 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:

Doing this currently, im calling the meeting place Highrock, ok?

Back to top Go down
Venomnshift

Venomnshift

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! EmptyMon Sep 11, 2017 4:03 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:

Its going to be late, i've got school and stuff going on. Ill try to get it finished as soon as I can.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im writing Stories!   Im writing Stories! Empty

Back to top Go down

Im writing Stories!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: