Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy)   Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Sep 2017 - 16:25

The raccoon screamed angrily
then it died

dead raccoon

Sharppaw groaned and rolled over, her vision blurry. "What's going on?" She mewed, blinking blearily.
Her eyes widened and she jumped to her feet excitedly.
"Shrewpaw! You killed it! We killed it!" She grinned. "We've gotta bring this back to camp! Can you eat raccoon? Our mentors are gonna be so proud! This is amazing!"
All injuries forgotten, she seized the raccoon's scruff and began to drag it towards camp. "C'mon Shrewpaw, grab it's tail!"

OOC: this is crap but im tired and really sick so ugh sorry i'll edit it later and make it better

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy)   Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Sep 2017 - 14:37

For a brief moment, Shrewpaw had latched his claws into the upper back of the raccoon, looking majesticly over its head as it screamed and died. But then, as most things do when they die, it fell over, as did he. He found himself toppling off, head over paws, majestic moment ruined. Oh well, he wasn't too worried about it. Suddenly he realized that Sharppaw was up. Yes! Now it would be even more fun! And it was so cool to see her eyes widen and how she jumped to her paws when she saw what he had done. It made up for the abrupt end to his majestic moment.
"Yeah I killed it! And you helped by weakening it and taking the hit at the begining too, I guess," he replied, pride layering his voice. "Of course we are bringing this back! The only predator I have ever killed before was a badger, with Reedpaw's help, and that was too heavy to carry. And I don't know if you can eat raccon, but I'll see!" He took a bite out of the raccoon's leg, and spit of the dense fur. But the meat was okay, just the fur was horrible. It was like eating the tail of a squirrel instead of the body. Shaking his head, he picked up the dead predator's tail in his teeth and began walking in the direction of camp.

Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down

Shrewppaw Time! (For Drippy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: