Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)

Go down 
+5
Squirrelnose
Ripped
Honey Badger
Reaper King
Ash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 12:57

Ashstar padded slowly into WindClan camp, feeling relief flood her exhausted frame and urge her to sit down. She hadn't stopped walking since the Mist blocking the StarClan-forsaken cave's exit had dissipated, and she wasn't going to stop now. The still-fresh scar on her face from the Mist had just started healing over, but there was still a thin red line tracing across her face, from her right eye to her left cheek. It hurt, of course, but the ache was nothing compared to her worry for her Clanmates and family. Her green eyes, stone-cold and hard with the fear and pain of the past two days since the Gathering, started to gain their old glimmer as she gazed at the familiar sites. It was better than anything to see her Clanmates back and safe. To see her home again. StarClan, she thought she would never get back. Hopefully Brindlewhisker had been taking care of them. She had no doubt that her deputy had risen well to the situation. She also hoped that Mottleheart was okay. One thing would make him feel better, surely, and that was Raccoonfang's return. She knew that the mottled tom had missed his daughter more than anything, and he would be so happy to have her back.

The WindClan leader finally made it to the middle of camp. She didn't think she'd have the strength to jump up on the Tallrock, and she didn't want to let them see her fail. She needed to be strong for them. There would be no alternative. She probably didn't need to call a meeting, anyway- not that she could yowl very loud with her tired voice. Ever since she had been so weak as to let the Mist take her away from her Clan when they needed her most, she had resolved never to let them down again. So the bedraggled gray she-cat sat down under the Tallrock, and let out a yowl in her hoarse voice, mixed with equal parts pain, tiredness, and joy- "WindClan, we're back!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 13:23

Raccoonfang had followed her leader rather impatiently. Despite being weaker from spending a decent amount of time in the cave, her paws ached to run across the moor, right into Windclan camp and see her father, and her kit. Cheetahpaw... well she probably had her warrior name now. She was gone for a while.

Once they had reached camp, the brown and white she-cat brightened significantly. She was ready to see Mottleheart. She didn't really pay attention to what Ashstar had said. They were home, and she was ready to see her family. "Mottleheart! Where are you?" The she-cat asked loudly wanting to see her father as soon as possible. She didn't care about how hungry she was or how tired she was. She needed to see them. She was so happy to be back. She was so happy to be able to run free. It was nice to feel the long grass beneath her feet again instead of hard stone.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7359

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 13:39

Mottleheart was curled tightly into a ball in the corner of Sagepaw's den, having been sound asleep since they had returned to the WindClan camp. Two voices tickled his ears as he was pulled into the waking world, a small moan escaping him as he shifted just slightly only to be rewarded with a sharp flare of pain in his shoulder. He blinked, confusion spreading across his face as he titled his head painfully to stare at the cobwebs that carefully held shut a painful looking wound near the base of his neck. What...What had happened? He craned his neck as he realized where he was only to be startled as he realized that hey didn't remember why he was in here.

His last few memories were a blur - recalling all the leaders disappearing in the Gathering, panic and...Fighting. His breath caught in his throat as he faintly remembered getting the blow before he paused as he turned his gaze toward the entrance of the den, suddenly remembering the two voices that had awoken him. I-It couldn't be. But yet he forced himself to his paws with a painful grunt as he stumbled from the den, not paying attention to who else was in the den as he busted out into the light of day and came to a halt at the sight before him.

"Ashstar! Raccoonfa-Gah!"
His voice had been a simple whisper but as he took a step forward, the whole world seemed to sway as he stumbled forward, crashing to the ground as fresh blood started to weep from the wound but he paid no attention to it as he struggled to focus on the two precious she-cats that stood at the entrance of the camp. "Y-You're back!" he cried, his voice a half-sob of relief as his whole body quivered. "I-I thought...I thought I had lost..." The warrior drifted off as he let his head fall to the ground, a small whimper of pain escaping his lips as he reached a shaking paw toward the two. "I was so scared..."

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 4:47

Sagepaw followed silently. Her mind churned with so many mixed thoughts and emotions. The gathering had been so much... the dark forest had returned. She had only heard stories of the dead cats that had tried to destroy the forest. Now, it all seemed so real. The fact that they were as tangible as Starclan terrified her. A chill went down her spine. However, she had to push it all away. It was time to take care of the others. Picking up her pace, the grey and white apprentice trotted up ahead of the group. As cats cheered at the return of their lost clanmates and a chorus of random voices piped up, her ear merely twitched. She had a job to do. Nothing else could matter except healing the clan.

After returning to the den, she let out a shaky breath. Everything was still in order. Sagepaw pawed through them to find the ones that would be needed most. The lost cats would need strengthening herbs. Those attacked by the mist would need to have their wounds cleaned and bound up if they were deep enough. Lavender and poppy seeds would help to soothe the trauma. I could use some myself... The medicine cat lapped up a few and sighed. Mottleheart was curled up in the corner of her den. Of all the cats he and Brindlewhisker had sustained the worst wounds. At least for a little bit, he would call the den his temporary home and she would keep a close eye on the deputy that had once been her mentor. Her paws brushed gently over the tom's pelt as she picked through the fur to check on the worst of things. It seemed almost second nature now how she considered what would be best for everything. Of course, cobwebs to stop the bleeding once more. And a few other herbs to bind it together. Stopping the blood flow was most important.

Sagepaw used heal on Mottleheart.

Mottleheart:
???/???
???/???
[Current Rank Unknown]

"Stay here." She meowed sternly to the older tom. He had already caused the deep wounds to reopen. The whole healing process would be much harder if he couldn't control his own excitement. The Windclan medicine cat gathered up her bundles of anything that might be needed. Once she was ready, Sagepaw turned around to head for the center of camp. There would be no reason for them to come to her den tonight, unless there were more severe wounds. She made a note to keep an eye on Raccoonfang and the others who had been gone.

OCC: anyone who needs to be healed post gathering can come on over to Sage, I will heal you all

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Ripped on Fri 25 Aug 2017 - 8:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 5:36

Nectarleap had been in shock since the gathering. The mist had attacked, then had been defeated. But the most worrying thing was how none of the missing cats had returned. Like a gift, but also a curse. He has been curled up in the medicine den when Ashstar and Raccoonfang came waltzing on in, and he smiled. If he was his usual self, it would be an exited grin, but he was still to shaken to muster that much energy. So instead he just smiled and padded over to the two returning cats.
"It's great to have you back," he said to them with real enthusiasm. Then he padded over to Sagepaw to get some healing.

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 12:49

Quailfeather had been in the warriors' den, her body immediately demanding after the Gathering that she go into a deep sleep, thanks to the wounds she had sustained from Smokefang. Smokefang. The memories of that night made her blood run chill just thinking about them- the Mist returning and coalescing into the one biggest threat that the forest ever faced- the Dark Forest. The WindClan warrior had fought her hardest, along with her Clanmates and other cats of every Clan, but near to the end- when the fox-heart seemed to be weakening- she had taken a heavy blow, being flung off to the side of the clearing and losing all her strength, and the rest of the night was a blur. She could remember dazedly stumbling home, some cat telling her a rundown of what had happened- how Smokefang and Swoop had been defeated- and collapsing in her own nest, ready to be finished with the day. With Brindlewhisker and Mottleheart and others to attend to, the hassled Sagepaw had forgotten about her long enough for her to slip away to sleep in the warrior's den. What woke her up was hearing the distant voice of someone she had thought to be gone forever- her grandmother, her leader, her role model. Ashstar was back.

The gray speckled warrior immediately got up, wincing as she did so. Her body ached all over. But she didn't care. Quailfeather rushed outside as quickly as her legs would take her and flung herself at the equally exhausted furry gray she-cat who sat underneath the Tallrock among her Clanmates. "Ashstar! You're back! You've come back, thank StarClan! Oh, I thought I'd never see you again!" A purr rumbled from deep inside her throat as the injured warrior pressed herself to her leader.

Ashstar gave a weary, somewhat relieved smile back to her grandkit. "Nice to see you too, Quailfeather." The grin on her face, even though it hurt, widened as she saw Mottleheart and other cats she knew. "Oh, it's so good to be back." Ignoring the wound on her face, pushing the pain away to leave enough room for joy at seeing all the faces she recognized, the leader looked around the clearing. "I... I kind of missed the rest of that Gathering. All I know is that the Mist disappeared, and we haven't seen it since. Does any cat mind filling me in?" It felt strange to be asking her Clanmates for information about a Gathering, especially since she knew she should have been stronger than to let herself be taken away from them like that- but she needed to know what had happened. She could tell it was probably important.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptySat 26 Aug 2017 - 4:40

Laurelpaw was laying at the edge of the clearing, her paws tucked under her and face creased with pain as she struggled to stay awake. She was waiting for her turn with Sagepaw, but had decided to sit down, and now she wasn't sure if she had the energy to get back up. She had been knocked out by the Mist during the gathering along with all the other apprentices, and small cuts and scratches criss-crossed her pelt. They weren't very bad though; would probably heal within a couple days. It was her energy that had been depleted the most, and her body was sore from being tossed about by the horrific force. With a shuddering sigh, Laurelpaw managed to get to her paws and shuffle over towards her friend Necterleap, who was also waiting for Sagepaw. Leaning slightly on his shoulder, she let her eyes close for a moment, aware that Ashstar and Raccoonfang had returned but she was too exhausted at the moment to care.

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9942

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptySat 26 Aug 2017 - 8:39

Raccoonfang quickly hurried over to Mottleheart as soon as she saw him collapse choosing to go to him instead letting him waste more energy and other things trying to get to her. "I'm finally home.." She purred to her father nuzzling him slightly. "You don't need to worry anymore.." She still wanted to get the full story on what happened after she had disappeared but that could wait. She was just glad to have Mottleheart back in her life, and to be out of that cave.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyMon 28 Aug 2017 - 6:01

Similar to Mottleheart, Brindlewhisker had been forced to stay within Sagepaw's line of sight since they had returned from the cursed Gathering, no matter how much she protested. Aside from a few minor wounds, the only thing that truly still bothered her were her ribs- between getting magically thrown by the Mist and then promptly beaten into the dirt by Smokefang, they had endured quite a bit.
Although the company within the Medicine Cat Apprentice's den wasn't too terrible considering nearly every WindClan cat had been injured in one way or another during the impending chaos. It was still much too stuffy and packed for the Deputy to stay still for very long without worrying. With half of the Clan incapacitated in one way or another, how were they supposed to feed themselves? Or patrol their borders? Not even to mention what they were supposed to do if the Leaders still hadn't been returned to them.

Brindlewhisker had moved out of the shelter of Sagepaw's den for the day, preferring to simply curl up beneath the scorching sun and, whenever she heard a familiar voice yowling. Ashstar! Awkwardly lurching to her forepaws, the Deputy eagerly hobbled to her equally bedraggled Leader, excitement and relief upon her face, but her eyes grew even wider still as she saw Raccoonfang following close behind. It seemed like moons ago that Mottleheart's daughter had mysteriously vanished and yet here she was! She patiently waited as Mottleheart and Quailfeather greeted their newly returned kin, focusing on finding a more casual breathing pattern that made her ribs ache less sharply, before finally addressing her Clan Leader and friend's daughter. "Ashstar! Raccoonfang! Thank StarClan you're both back and unharmed!" Brindlewhisker called loudly, wincing slightly as the effort of speaking made her sides ache sharply, before awkwardly sitting down close to Ashstar.

"Do you remember the Tribe's Queen Swoop? I think her full name was something along the lines of Swoop of the Fierce Doves?" Brindlewhisker began quietly to her leader, struggling to recall the Queen's full name, "She was the one behind it all, not Stoneteller- she wanted us to abandon StarClan and the Warrior Code and join together as 'one tribe'. She made some sort of deal with the Dark Forest to use the Mist as a weapon against the Clans so that they'd be forced into submission, but a young ShadowClan tom managed to kill Swoop during the battle and apparently severe the Dark Forest's connection to our world." She finished quietly, looking at her Leader with concerned eyes. The thought of the battle against Smokefang made her ribs ache and fur bristle slightly, but she refrained from bringing anymore troubling details in front of the majority of the Clan- there would be time for a proper report in a bit.

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6659

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 7:20

The medicine cat certainly had her work cut out for her today. She found herself missing Beetlewing. Together, this would have gone so much faster. But, it was all up to her now. Her paws worked furiously to get around to each cat in the camp. Everyone, especially those who had directly fought the mist were fairly injured. Windclan was in exhausted shape right now. There was no doubt she would need to go out looking for more herbs soon. It was highly likely the apprentice would have to travel to the other territories for extra supplies as well. Thankfully, it was greenleaf and there was at least a bounty of herbs to sustain them.

Sagepaw ran from cat to cat, paws working furiously. She had to stop at Brindlewhisker for quite a few moments. Both her and Mottleheart had taken the most damage. However, the deputy was strong and would no doubt recover quickly. Not wasting any time, Sagepaw jumped to the next cat. When she stopped next to her brother, he growled lowly, but said nothing as she patched him up. Smokefang had not attacked him directly. The grey and white warrior still bore the wounds that most had picked up from the gathering. She did not even look him in the eye as she spread a poultice for anti-infection across the variety of scratches. By the time she was finished, Sagepaw felt like her paws were about to fall off. Yet, it wasn't quite over, there was still a lot of work to do. After a moment of internal struggle, the medicine cat decided to grab some fresh kill before setting out to collect more vital herbs.

Sagepaw used heal on Ashstar, Brindlewhisker, Raccoonfang, Laurelpaw, Slatethroat, and Quailfeather.
Ashstar, Brindlewhisker, Raccoonfang, Laurelpaw, Slatethroat, and Quailfeather were healed.

Ashstar
???/???
???/???

Brindlewhisker
???/???
???/???

Raccoonfang
???/???
???/???

Laurelpaw
20/20
80/80

Slatethroat
???/???
???/???

Quailfeather
???/???
???/???
[Ripped was too lazy to do specific stats for each, but you're all free to attack things again]

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptySat 2 Sep 2017 - 11:18

Spiderfur had not attended the gathering, and hearing what had happened there had kept the anxious she-cat up the whole night. The next morning she found herself exhausted, but yet still unable to close her eyes. Smokefang had made a return to the forest. Could she do it again? The senior warrior found herself pacing just outside of camp. The scents of her leader and Racconfang must have slipped by her unnoticed, because the next thing she knew her Clanmates were calling out to them in surprise. Confused, and rightfully so, she stuck her head through the camp entrance.

It was true! Briefly overjoyed to see her aunt again, Spiderfur took a few quick strides before she suddenly came to a stop. 'I shouldn't rush at her like that; she doesn't need to be swarmed.' She kept an awkward distance as she purred, "W-we're so happy t-to see you ag-again!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) EmptySun 3 Sep 2017 - 2:36

Pigeonpaw raised his head weakly as he heard something come into the camp. The solid gray apprentice had been unfortunate enough to have some of the worse of the injuries after the Gathering, though it looked like he would heal okay. The worst injuries were deep slices that cut through his eyelid but luckily missed his eye, some strikes to his belly and a wrenched toe, but all the other scrapes and bruises weren't deep nor of much concern. They still hurt badly, and he hadn't been able to do much but sleep and eat. When he heard the commotion, didn't think about it much. But when the word Ashstar drifted over to him, he immediately was up and running.

Without a second thou, Pigeonpaw scrambled onto all four legs, saving the toe dislocated by Smokefang throwing him, and stumbled over to his leader. "A-Ashstar! I- I'm sorry! I tried, I did, but... If only... I could have killed her, just as the Shadowclan warrior did, before it took you! I was right up on that rock, facing that stupid mist, and I decided to taunt it instead of getting rid of it. Heck, I could have gotten rid of the vile creature long ago, before it could take anyone. T-This is all my fault, Ashstar. I'm- I'm..." His voice trailed off as a lump formed in his throat and tears blurred in his yellow eyes. For a moment he lost his balance and yelped as he tried to stay upright, almost knocking into the gray leader in the process.

OOC: Feel free to heal Pigeon

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)   I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Coming Home (After the Gathering, please post~)
Page 1 of 1