Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 16:48

Littlebrook bounded up to stand on top of Jaggedrock to call for a clan meeting. Though it wasn't her first time calling a meeting to do a ceremony, it still unnerved her to be the one her clanmates gathered around to listen to. This ceremony though, was one she was particularly excited for. It was her grandkit's turn to earn his warrior name. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" She called out clearly, her voice ringing out across the clearing.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Sign_s13
Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 1:02

Ooc: Boulderfoot, please

Boulderpaw padded forward already knowing that this was ceremony for him. He was proud that Littlebrook would held his ceremony; after all she was a kin. Waving his tail confidently huge brown tom turned his look to Littlebrook.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 14:54

Littlebrook looked down at the big apprentice with pride as he joined her and the others for his ceremony. "Today we gather to give an apprentice his warrior name." She meowed, kind blue eyes glancing at her clanmates gathered below before the rested on her grandson. "Boulderpaw, please step forward." She commanded him, her gaze warm but serious.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 22:26

Boulderpaw stepped even closer and stoped with waving his tail. It would be unusual to be such nervous furball at his own warrior ceremony. Rather of doing this he decided to thought about his future name. What was Littlebrook preparing for him? Boulderhead? Weird. Bouldertail? Strange. Boulderclaw? Strange but possible. Boulderfang? Kind of cool.
But as he got to knew later, he didn't guessed.

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 25 Aug 2017 - 21:58

Littlebrook smiled down at the apprentice, "I, Littlebrook, warrior of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Boulderpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She meowed, her serious gaze boring into him. This was probably the most important vow that the young tom would ever make, and she made sure to convey the seriousness of it.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 26 Aug 2017 - 0:40

Boulderpaw thought about said words for some tense heartbeats. With just two simple words he would swear so important things and even his life. But being a warrior was absolutely worthet of this vow. He replied with low voice: "I do."

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 12:37

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Boulderpaw, you shall now be known as Boulderfoot. ShadowClan honors your loyalty and dedication." She let her voice ring out for a moment before leaping down and resting her head on the young tom's head.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 13:37

Boulderfoot shoke hiss head amazed. Finally it was done. Proud he touched nose with Littlebrook still trying to get used on new name.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 14:24

Willowpaw purred proudly from the crowd, grinning to herself. Her own brother was up there, becoming a warrior in front of her very eyes.
"Great job, little brother!" She called happily."Boulderfoot! Boulderfoot!"

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 0:01

Boulderfoot smiled to Willowpaw: "Thanks, Willowpaw! But I was not little ever." He said last sentence with amusement. He was huge already in his begging of his life. He was always bigger than cats of the same age.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Boulderpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: