Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Me and you...Let's go!

Go down 
+3
RainyHeart
Drippy
Middy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Me and you...Let's go! Empty
PostSubject: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 16:27

Lilypaw had been excited to share time with some of her clan-mates. She took some apprentices and a warrior and decided to take them to the river. Some time off for them couldn't go wrong. She looked back at the others as they slowly made their way, chatting and having a great conversation. She smiled and stood waiting for them.

As they made it closer she noticed that something didn't seem quite right. The snow-white apprentice shook her head clearing any thoughts from her head. "Let's go swim for a bit!" she suggested and stood waiting for their response. She had not realized that there was more company coming closer to the other side of the river.
---------------------------
Birdpaw walked just behind her father and in front of some other apprentices as they went on a patrol. She had asked back at the camp if anyone wanted to come along. Leopardclaw, Smallpaw, and Sharppaw had volunteered to come along with her. She was happy to be taking younger apprentices with her. She'll be able to get to know them better and spend more time with her dad.

They were first heading to the river. It would be a quick and easy patrol. As they neared the long body of water, she turned to her father a bit worried. "Do you smell that?" she asked him. The scent was masked a bit by the river but it was clear to detect. She turned to the other two apprentices to see if they picked up on the now stronger scent.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 16:43

Sharppaw skipped beside Leopardclaw, purring to herself.
It was a beautiful day to remind some non-Thunderclanners who the best clan in the forest was.

OOC: short and mobile

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 16:50

Leopardclaw took a deep breath of refreshing, water-scented air; the spotted tabby tom had always loved the river ever since Grasswhisker had taken him here for their first training session...it was nice, as long as he could stay far far away from the water.  Glancing back at the troupe of apprentices that followed him, he was deeply grateful that they were all behaving - for now.  Casting a telling glance down at his newest apprentice Sharppaw, his attention was caught by his daughter Birdpaw, who mentioned scenting something out of the ordinary.  Lifting his nose into the air, his eyes narrowed a bit but his voice remained calm.  "It's RiverClan, a patrol must be nearby.  As long as we keep out distance, it should be fine."

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 21:56

Swanpaw was trying to make friends, and that was what led her to follow Lilypaw on a patrol. After all, the white-furred apprentice was nice enough, and the chance to go for a relaxing swim was undeniably tempting - so her response to the suggestion was to dive into the water without a second thought. "What a perfect day for a swim," she commented aloud.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 0:57

Smallpaw followed his clanmates proudly that he was chosen to be on the patrol with deputy. He hopped that nothing unusual would happen today and that there would be just normal patrolling. Point of being a warrior is not only fighting. At least he thought so. But he was wrong.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 9:04

Cinderpaw followed behind everyone, she thought she could get to know her clanmates better. And what better why is that then go on a patrol? But of course she didn't know what to say so she was mostly quiet. At the idea of swimming she smiled and dove in without a moment's hesitation.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 15:07

Willowpetal padded forward with three apprentices on her heels. None were hers, but since her apprentice had recently become a warrior, she had decided to give Cinderpaw's, Lilypaw's, and Swanpaw's mentors a break. Besides, she needed something to do. After meeting the handsome ShadowClan tom, Ryeheart, she felt like she was constantly thinking of him. She was ashamed of the thoughts that ran through her head, hence why she took three young apprentices on a patrol to keep her mind busy with other thoughts.

When Lilypaw suggested the take time for a swim, she nodded her head, but it was practically pointless seeing as the she-cat had already leaped into the river, which was soon followed by the ever so quiet Cinderpaw. Shaking her head with a laugh she was about to call out a teasing taunt when the rank scent of ThunderClan filled her nose and mouth. Forcing her fluffy fur to lie flat, she flicked her tail to the apprentices. "Cinderpaw. Lilypaw. Get on out and help me and Swanpaw mark the border." She called to them, not wanted to draw unnecessary attention to the approaching patrol. She wasn't in the mood for a fight, and she knew how apprentices could be. Plus, the ThunderClanners were probably doing the same thing they were, so there was no need to fight unless they deliberately crossed the border.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Me and you...Let's go! Sign_s13
Me and you...Let's go! Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 16:18

OOC: It was Cinder and Swan that were in the water.

Swanpaw came out the water with a sigh, but nodded to the older cat. "I guess we can swim later instead." She followed closer to Willowpetal, wondering if they'd get the chance. "Responsibilities first, right?" In all honesty, if Willowpetal hadn't specifically called for her to get out of the water, she would have stayed. And she was watching for any excuse to jump back in.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 18:50

OOC: Drippy, can you have Sharppaw be the one to cross the border?

Lilypaw clearly scented Thunderclan and she wasn't liking this one bit. As Swanpaw and Cinderpaw got out of the river, she heard some voices from across the river.

She turned to Willowpetal to see what to do. They wouldn't have to fight if the Thunderclanners didn't cross the border. So everything was okay right? She couldn't be more wrong. She saw a couple of figures at the other riverbank. Her eyes widened. This relaxing "patrol" wasn't going so well.

She once again turned to Willowpetal for guidence. "Do you think they'll cross?" the white she-cat asked while staring at the enemy cats. Luckily they haven't moved from the edge. She prayed to Starclan that the Thunderclan patrol would turn and leave.
----------------------------------
The calico she-cat nodded at her dad's response. 'Let's hope they just check their side of the border and leave.' Birdpaw thought hopefuly.

Then, Birdpaw noticed, out of the corner of her eyes, Sharppaw head a little too close to the riverbank. She quickly went to her side and tried to guide her away. "I-I think we should go and patrol the Shadowclan border instead." She said quickly. She turned to her father with a hopeful expression.

Birdpaw didn't want trouble with the Riverclan patrol. She only wanted to mark the border and leave. Her father was a strong warrior but she didn't want him or the other apprentices hurt if they were to battle. Somethings just can't be avoided as Birdpaw will learn.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 20:05

Sharppaw shook her head eagerly, her eyes focused on the river. "No way!" She mewed excitedly, her tail flicking. "If Riverclan cats want to fight, I'll give them a fight."

She flicked her tail unhappily, padding determinedly towards their side of the riverbank. "They could trespass on our territory! We've gotta mark our border, right Leopardclaw?"

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 16:27

Leopardclaw glared sternly at his apprentice, getting slightly nervous with how close she was to the edge of the border.  They had come here to remark the border, but doing so in direct sight of a RiverClan patrol - and with a very spirited apprentice - didn't feel quite right.  After a moment of thought, Leopardclaw shook his head firmly and turned to lead the group farther upriver.  "No, I think that we should come back here later.  Come along Sharppaw, we're going to mark the border near Fourtrees first."  He trusted that the rest of the apprentices would follow him, but he kept a sideways eye on the young she-cat as he began to pad away.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 9:42

Cinderpaw huffed as she padded out of the water, she really was enjoying swimming around. But as Swanpaw said responsibilitys come first she followed after Swanpaw. Her eyes went wide as she smelled Thunderclan and had to suppress a growl. They were near their border anyways but she still looked to Willowpetal silently asking what they should do.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptySun 27 Aug 2017 - 13:45

Swanpaw saw a ThunderClan apprentice on the other side of the river, and glared as if daring her to trespass. She looked away after a moment, however - a random ThunderClan apprentice wasn't worth her continued attention. She chose instead to voice her own thoughts, wanting a clear answer and course of action. "What do we do?" The question wasn't directed at anyone in particular - it was meant for everyone, really. She just wanted to know. However, if that apprentice crossed the border she would fight without hesitation.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! EmptyTue 29 Aug 2017 - 12:16

Sharppaw glared at the gathering of Riverclanners, stopping in her tracks.
"All we 'hafta do is mark the border!" She mewed, turning to Leopardclaw. "Are you going to let some Riverclan cats scare us off? If we leave, they'll think we're weak and try to attack us later."
To her, the solution was clear. They'd go up, mark the border and leave. No fighting necessary!
But if any of them put one paw out of line...

PostSubject: Re: Me and you...Let's go!   Me and you...Let's go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and you...Let's go!
Page 1 of 1