Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
Even with the arrival of Newleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpaw, {A}spenkit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2334
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Warrior | {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior | {La} WindClan Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice | {A} ShadowClan Kit

PostSubject: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm

This is the topic where you can request a Moonstone Journey, all you have to do is fill out the form below and I will get to it asap :)  If for any reason (other than me being on vacation/away from the Internet, ext.) I take more than 2 days to post your topic, don't hesitate to spam me with PMs until I come to my senses.  Other than that though, please don't PM me your requests; I will only ask you to come fill out the form here anyway ;D

Code:
[b]Apprentice's Name:[/b]
[b]Who will your apprentice speak to in StarClan?[/b]
[b]What will they speak about?[/b]

I'll make this sticky for u, ~love Reaper

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Leader
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardstar ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Nightstorm ~ Aspenkit
ThunderClan Leader | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | SkyClan Warrior | ShadowClan Kit

Last edited by RainyHeart on Fri May 04, 2018 6:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Dryad
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 2669
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Apprentice's Name: Shrewpaw
Solo or Group?: (If no preference leave blank)
Who do you plan to speak to?: Poppypaw

Nutfur, RC Senior Warrior - Nectarleap, WC Senior Warrior - Swoopnose, TC Warrior - Curlyfeather, SC Senior Warrior - Dryad, Default Rogue

My cool cats
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardclaw, {F}inchstream, {R}yeheart, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpaw, {A}spenkit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Warrior | {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior | {La} WindClan Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice | {A} ShadowClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Shrewpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Poppypaw

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30091-shrewpaw-s-moonstone-journey#370575

Leopardstar ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Nightstorm ~ Aspenkit
ThunderClan Leader | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | SkyClan Warrior | ShadowClan Kit

Back to top Go down
Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~Darkkit
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1109
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior ~~~~Npc kitty

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:46 pm

Apprentice's Name: Birdpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Owlpaw

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentpaw By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC exp warrior--SkC apprentice

♡♡WINDCLAN'S DEPUTY♡♡

Last edited by Middy on Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:53 pm

Middy wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Birdpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Owlpaw

If you don't mind, I'm going to have her tag alone with Shrewpaw C:
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30091-shrewpaw-and-birdpaw-s-moonstone-journey#370575

Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:18 pm

Apprentice's Name:Owlpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?:um not sure I'm a just pick a random dead cat I guess....um Viperfang (idk)

[size=71]Cheetahpelt(wc),Duskflower(skc),Honeyspark(tc),Owltalon(tc),Sunkit(skc)[/size]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : (L)eafstorm, (R)owantalon, (SH)arptooth, (M)intwhisker, (S)tormstrike
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 2864
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan SW/Shadowclan SW /Thunderclan EW/Skyclan MCA/Riverclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Apprentice's Name: Sunpaw
Solo or Group?: Group
Who do you plan to speak to?: Specklefur probably. (Or something like that)

Apprentice's Name: Sharppaw
Solo or Group?:
Who do you plan to speak to?: Someone who can give her a little talk about calming down. I dunno.

Leafstorm (100/280) Stormstrike (20/80) Sharptooth (80/240) Lilypaw (20/80, not pictured)
Rowantalon, Elder of Shadowclan (80/100) Thistlekit, NPC Kit of Windclan (not pictured above)
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:30 am

Quote :
Apprentice's Name:Owlpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?:um not sure I'm a just pick a random dead cat I guess....um Viperfang (idk)

Apprentice's Name: Sunpaw
Solo or Group?: Group
Who do you plan to speak to?: Specklefur probably. (Or something like that)

Apprentice's Name: Sharppaw
Solo or Group?:
Who do you plan to speak to?: Someone who can give her a little talk about calming down. I dunno.

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30429-owlpaw-sharppaw-and-sunpaw-s-moonstone-journey

I am extremely sorry for the delay guys ':D

Back to top Go down
Galaxy

Characters : Spottedpelt{S} Smokepaw{Sm} DaisyHeart{D} mudpaw{M} Shellkit{Sh}
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2246

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Name: Daisypaw
Solo or group: either one
Who I'll speak to: idk anyone can u help?

~Shellkit//WC//not born~
Fawnkit//SC//not born
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:18 am

Daisy wrote:
Name: Daisypaw
Solo or group: either one
Who I'll speak to: idk anyone can u help?

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30589-daisypaw-s-moonstone-journey#374699

You can ask around and see if anyone has a deceased ThunderClan (or otherwise) cat they would be willing to visit Daisy with - off the top of my head I think of Ripped's character Grasswhisker if you want to start there -OR you can create an NPC, that you can roleplay for the post C:

Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:18 pm

~Bumping this for all your Moonstone needs :D~

Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Number of posts : 376
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:13 pm

Apprentice's Name: Toadpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: I'm currently looking for someone in the post below, but if no one offers, I might have to go with an NPC. I'll give it a day or two. Sweat

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30992-looking-for-a-moonstone-starclan-ghost

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 am

Dingorok wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Toadpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: I'm currently looking for someone in the post below, but if no one offers, I might have to go with an NPC. I'll give it a day or two.  Sweat

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30992-looking-for-a-moonstone-starclan-ghost

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31002-toadpaw-s-moonstone-journey#378219
Here ya go! :D

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchfang♂, (b) Shadefang♂, (c) Fernwing♀, (d) Spiderpaw♂, (e) Flurrypaw♀
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 2476
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Deputy, (b) RiverClan - Warrior, (c) WindClan - Young Warrior, (d) SkyClan - Apprentice, (e) RiverClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:09 am

Apprentice's Name: Heatherpaw
Solo or Group?: Alone / with Leopardclaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Flowerpetal

(Second sig by Jay Bird)

~~~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchfang♂ ~ Deputy of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Shadefang♂ ~ Warrior of RiverClan ~ #622d0b
Fernwing♀ ~ Young Warrior of WindClan ~ #8ab03c
Spiderpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of SkyClan ~ #ffcf40
Flurrypaw♀ ~ Apprentice of RiverClan ~ #00ff00

Snowkit♀ ~ NPC Kit of ThunderClan ~ #00ccff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Rainu-chan
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:34 am

Yoshachu wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Heatherpaw
Solo or Group?: Alone / with Leopardclaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Flowerpetal

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t31119-heatherpaw-s-moonstone-journey#379195

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ThunderClan Life-
Jump to: