Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Rainy

Characters : {P}ansyface {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1265
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:34 am

SO.
This finally happened! :D
A journey to the Moonstone has been implemented as a mandatory requirement for an apprentice to become a warrior, and the deputy of their respective clan is to be the one to accompany them!  Leo's running this show guys, so make sure when your cat is ready to undergo this life-changing experience you post here!  If for some reason I have not posted your topic a couple days after you requested it here, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM!

Keep in mind though, if you want your cat to receive a prophecy you MUST ask a member of the staff beforehand, and get their expressed permission!  You can't make your cat Firestar 2.0 on a whim ;D  Also, as far as I know you can only speak to StarClan cats, meaning any cat residing in the Dark Forest or Outsider Afterlife are unavailable :/  You also have the choice of your cat going with a group of their fellow apprentices, or just going on a solo trip with the deputy!

When your cat is ready for the time of their life, fill out the form below and post it here! :D

Code:
[b]Apprentice's Name:[/b]
[b]Solo or Group?:[/b] (If no preference leave blank)
[b]Who do you plan to speak to?:[/b]

I'll make this sticky for u, ~love Reaper

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernkit ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies

Last edited by RainyHeart on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1188
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:04 pm

Apprentice's Name: Shrewpaw
Solo or Group?: (If no preference leave blank)
Who do you plan to speak to?: Poppypaw

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rainy

Characters : {P}ansyface {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Shrewpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Poppypaw

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30091-shrewpaw-s-moonstone-journey#370575

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernkit ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Kit | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
MummyMiddy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyPaw(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 492
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Young Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-NA Warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Apprentice// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:46 pm

Apprentice's Name: Birdpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Owlpaw

Birdflight---Lilypaw---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentkit By: Jay Bird
TC newly appointed warrior---RC apprentice---WC young warrior---SC young warrior---SkC kit

Lilypaw--Birdflight--Silentkit--Crowfur--Swiftstep By: Tawnypool

Last edited by Middy on Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rainy

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Middy wrote:
Apprentice's Name: Birdpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?: Owlpaw

If you don't mind, I'm going to have her tag alone with Shrewpaw C:
http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30091-shrewpaw-and-birdpaw-s-moonstone-journey#370575

Back to top Go down
Owltalon(Cheetah)

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeypaw, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 273

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Apprentice's Name:Owlpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?:um not sure I'm a just pick a random dead cat I guess....um Viperfang (idk)

[size=71]Cheetahpelt(wc),Gentlepaw(wc),Duskflower(skc),Honeypaw(tc),Hiddenpaw(rc)[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpookyScaryDrippyPants

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1472
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:29 am

Apprentice's Name: Sunpaw
Solo or Group?: Group
Who do you plan to speak to?: Specklefur probably. (Or something like that)

Apprentice's Name: Sharppaw
Solo or Group?:
Who do you plan to speak to?: Someone who can give her a little talk about calming down. I dunno.

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland - Shadigo 4 lyfe - Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rainy

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:30 pm

Quote :
Apprentice's Name:Owlpaw
Who do you plan to speak to?:um not sure I'm a just pick a random dead cat I guess....um Viperfang (idk)

Apprentice's Name: Sunpaw
Solo or Group?: Group
Who do you plan to speak to?: Specklefur probably. (Or something like that)

Apprentice's Name: Sharppaw
Solo or Group?:
Who do you plan to speak to?: Someone who can give her a little talk about calming down. I dunno.

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30429-owlpaw-sharppaw-and-sunpaw-s-moonstone-journey

I am extremely sorry for the delay guys ':D

Back to top Go down
Daisy

Characters : {R}osepaw(SC) - {D}aisypaw, {S}pottedkit (TC) - {F}rostpaw(WC) - {Da}rkpaw (RC)
Female
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 211
Clan/Rank : {S}kit {D}apprentice {DA}apprentice {R}apprentice {F}apprentice

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:56 am

Name: Daisypaw
Solo or group: either one
Who I'll speak to: idk anyone can u help?

frostpaw-WC // darkpaw-RC // spottedkit-TC// Daisypaw-TC//Rosepaw-SC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Rainy

Female
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Daisy wrote:
Name: Daisypaw
Solo or group: either one
Who I'll speak to: idk anyone can u help?

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t30589-daisypaw-s-moonstone-journey#374699

You can ask around and see if anyone has a deceased ThunderClan (or otherwise) cat they would be willing to visit Daisy with - off the top of my head I think of Ripped's character Grasswhisker if you want to start there -OR you can create an NPC, that you can roleplay for the post C:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests   

Back to top Go down

ThunderClan Moonstone Trip Requests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Daily Clan Life :: Daily ThunderClan Life-
Jump to: