Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6591

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 20:29

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 2:19

Occ: Newtslip, please

Newtpaw padded closer with her look interestly scanning around and wondering who would this ceremony belongs to. She had lost her mentor weeks ago, but she trained for long and did many things to came closer to warrior rank. She was sure that her warrior ceremony would be quite soon.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 12:51

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. Despite her mentor's recent death, she has proven herself worthy to climb the ranks of WindClan and receive her warrior name. Newtpaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued with the ceremony. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Newtpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 12:54

Newtpaw padded closer proudly looking at Ashstar and twiching her long whiskers. When moment of her words came she replied confident: "I do."

SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 13:09

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Newtpaw, from this moment you will be known as Newtslip. StarClan honors your loyalty and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 23 Aug 2017 - 0:59

Newtslip was amazed. She was thinking about possibilities for her new warrior name and this one was even greater that she thought of. She thought about Newtleg or Newttail, both names were usual and nothing special. But Newtslip? That was obviously great choise! Newtslip mewed: "Thanks, Ashstar!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Newtpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: