Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Apprentice Training Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Tatteredleaf, Viperstorm, Badgerthorn, Shrikecall, Ploverpaw, Frostpaw, Flowerkit
Female
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 7318
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Queen, Riverclan Warrior and Apprentice, Windclan Warrior and Apprentice, Skyclan Warrior, Shadowclan Kit

PostApprentice Training Requirements

Hello everyone! Us as a staff took notice of a certain topic asking for a new addition to the training requirements to become a warrior, and seeing how enough of you wanted it we decided to implement it.

As of today, any new apprentices will have to take a trip to the moonstone. To which they will be allowed to speak to one starclan cat. It could be a dead loved one or it could be someone they looked up to a lot from stories! Or they could get a really vague thing about their future life! Who knows, but those that are already apprentices don't have to do this if they do not wish. They can finish up the old set of requirements.

There is one thing to note, The deputy of the clan will be the one responsible for taking the apprentices to the moonstone. It gives the deputies something to do, and actually boosts the special position a bit. We also have it this way so that they can keep an eye on you so that there are no random prophecies being given out! Yes you can speak to your ancestors But you still have to ask permission for your cat to get a prophecy.  

Alright on to some changes that have been made to the requirements.

The first one,

Instead of just having to do two patrols, it has now been changed. You have to now complete one regular patrol and one hunting patrol using the hunting system.

The Second one,

I implemented this a few days ago, but I don't know if a lot of you noticed so it made it's way here. If you are doing a hunting patrol and get a predator encounter and successfully finish it off then congratulations! You just filled your battle requirement! Yes predators now count for a battle, and can get you one step closer to earning your warrior name! This has only been changed for the apprentice to warrior requirements.

For the older warrior requirements it's still staying as a battle against enemy cats! Skirmishes are a common thing my friends~

All right that should cover everything. I have already made the proper changes in the how to become a warrior topic, so you can refer to that as well!

Also a big thanks to those who suggested this!

If you have an questions or concerns or comments feel free to post them here, staff will try their best to answer any of them.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Apprentice Training Requirements :: Comments

Re: Apprentice Training Requirements
Post on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:19 pm by Holly
Oooh! Cool! Moonstone journeys!
Post on Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:34 pm by Rainu-chan
This is so awesome!! :D I totally didn't expect when I suggested these that they would actually be implemented, thank you staff for indulging my (our) fantasies C:

Also YAY, Leo has something meaningful to do! xD
Post on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:00 am by Wavedream623
This is so awesome!:D

Apprentice Training Requirements

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: