Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) Empty
PostSubject: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 13:10

Batpaw walked to the camp, panting because of his exhausted body covered in his own blood. He barely escaped from the fight and he was losing his strength in every step.
The charcoal cat approached the peculiar smell of the herbs and collapsed in front of the entrance of the medicine cat den, growling. "Fox dung..."He hated himself so much... he hated being so weak and not being able to defeat a single cat. His green eyes looked, with a blurry and red vision, for anyone that could help him before he passed out.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 17:00

Cloudstone poked his head out of the den, curious as to who had sought him. Immediately seeing Batpaw, collapsed and bloody, the tom shook his black head and sighed. 'Warrior apprentices.' He grabbed the dark apprentice by the scruff and pulled him inside, setting him down on the closest nest. "Icepaw?" He called out to his young apprentice, focusing on trying to stop the worst of the bleeding and waking Batpaw up. In order to fix him up properly, the medicine cat needed to know what caused his injuries.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 17:37

The eyes of the apprentice barely opened to see the dark fur of the medicine cat. The blood covering his eyes was lesser than before but his mind was still dizzy. He could felt that he was now in a nest softer than the ground of the outside and the smell of the herbs was stronger. He was sure that he was now in the medicine cat but that wasn't a relief for the ambitious apprentice. Batpaw growled, angrily. He couldn't feel more worthless than in that moment. "Cloudstone..." He said, coughing. "Are my wounds too bad?"

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2519

PostSubject: Re: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 9:12

The tom sighed and stretched to reach around behind him, hooking a marigold leaf on his short claws. "You'll be fine." He chewed the leaves into a poultice and applied it to some of the wounds along the apprentice's side. At this range, he could detect the scent of another clan on the injuries. "You had a tussle with a ThunderClan cat, didn't you?" Cloudstone could only help but wonder how the ThunderClan cats themselves would be healed, as it was unclear if they had a medicine cat of their own. Sparkflower had disappeared and Honeypaw hadn't been seen at the past meeting. 'What do they think they're doing? Picking fights when they know they can't be healed?'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017 - 18:25

The apprentice growled in pain when he felt the herbs on his wounds but the pain soon faded. He narrowed his eyes as he got angry at the thought of that fight. "Yes but I didn't start it at all! Those squirrel-munchers were the ones that attack us first and I had to defend myself and our territory from them because Flowerpetal didn't do a thing to help me or Ashpaw. At least I leave one of them pretty hurted as well..." He said, glancing away from the brown eyes of the medicine cat that was healing his wounds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)   The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The scarred Bat (Healing topic, Medicine cats needed)
Page 1 of 1