Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back from Inactivity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rinne

Rinne

Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 80

Back from Inactivity Empty
PostBack from Inactivity

It started with a small writer's block. Like, I really didn't feel like writing anything. So I decided to take a week off from the forum and writing altogether. I think I also forgot to post a member announcement. That week eventually became a month, and then a year (less than a year? more than a year? idk).

That's the only explanation I can offer for my unannounced inactivity. Welp. I've been writing though.

Anyways, I'm back~ Apologies to the people I had plots and threads with. I'll try to make it up to you guys once I've finished creating my new characters. Speaking of, I forgot all the plans I had for my old characters and they're already wayyyy behind, so I guess all of them are now canonically dead. I might be reusing some of their personalities though.

Also, do I still have to comment on the deceased list update thingy for my old cats even though they didn't really participate in much threads?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Back from Inactivity :: Comments

Holly
Re: Back from Inactivity
Post Sun 20 Aug 2017 - 0:52 by Holly
Welcome back!

Back from Inactivity

Page 1 of 1