Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twp Families Patrol (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Holly
Steam
Squirrelnose
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Twp Families Patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am

As Crowpaw opened his mouth to speak, Daypaw leaned in, listening eagerly for what would be said next. The tom puffed his chest out, his eyes finding Daypaw's. His posture, his body language, everything, just seemed.... different. More bold, more sure. 'Alright, I won't', was the tom's reply. Daypaw smiled and nudged his brother in the shoulder, relief washing over him. So he isn't as pathetic as I thought, he realized, relaxing a little more, maybe he is Rowantalon's blood. "Glad to hear it, brother," he mewed, purring. He wasn't by the least bit intimidated by Crowpaw's new found confidence. He found himself next to Curlypaw again as the patrol began to move through ShadowClan territory.

As Crowpaw approached Curlypaw, Daypaw shot a warning glare at his older brother. I swear to StarClan, if you're going to bug her again....Then he found out Crowpaw was apologizing. Daypaw huffed to himself in amusement. Well, he's not there yet, he decided, He still has a little while before he actually grows a backbone. Daypaw found himself even more pleased when he heard Curlypaw's reply, as the silvery gray she-cat doubled down on her original thoughts. He decided to back off a little bit, walking beside his sister Snowpaw instead. She and Lilacpaw were talking about the morning. Daypaw decided not to interject into their conversation, instead choosing to listen in.

When Rowantalon's question rang out, Daypaw found his ears assaulted by numerous answers, though most of them were virtually similar. Cedarpaw as usual was bright and bubbly, describing her eagerness to become a warrior. Curlypaw's was similar. Crowpaw didn't answer. Nothing new there. Daypaw opened his mouth to speak, his rich vibrato of a voice coming out louder than he had expected. " I've been training as well," he mewed.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

Twp Families Patrol (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 11:31 am

Lilacpaw didn't see a point in answering her father's question - she had been training, just like every other apprentice. However, she nodded to Cedarpaw before answering her question. "Congratulations! Well, I think it's been going well," she said, though she didn't believe her own words. She was too easily startled for it to be going well. There was a reason she preferred to watch from the shadows if she wasn't alone, after all.

As Daypaw moved closer to herself and Snowpaw, Lilacpaw nodded to him in greeting before returning her attention to Snowpaw, noticing that she hadn't answered either. "What have you been up to lately, Snowpaw?" she asked her younger sister, genuinely interested in her answer. Hopefully Snowpaw had been doing more interesting things than she had the past few days. She was also curious about what Daypaw had been up to, admittedly, but she didn't know if she wanted to know the answer.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down

Twp Families Patrol (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2