Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twp Families Patrol (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Holly
Steam
Squirrelnose
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Twp Families Patrol (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:21

Curlypaw woke up t about sunset, the sun still in the sky but slowly going down. Thsi would be the perfect time for a hunting patrol. Looking around, she spotted Daypaw right away. His large form and handsome dark tabby pelt caught her eye, even if just ny blending ito the darkness so much. She stopped breathing for a few seconds, then shook herself off and reminded herself that she souldn´t waste her energy on mooning over a tom, even a hndsome one. So she decided to do the sophisticated thing and ask him out on a patrol. And since she felt as if she would get to obsessive if it were just the two of them, she decided to probably invite a few other cats to come along. Like maybe Lilacpaw and Cedarpaw, and a warrior of coursw. But the first order of buisness wa to ask the most important cat, and just hope he didn´t say no.
"Hey Daypaw, do you want to go on a patrol? Iĺl probably get a few other cats too," she offered, trying to sound casual, but smiling way to much.

Twp Families Patrol (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:42

Daypaw had been laying idly by the apprentice den, his eyes and mind on the beautiful skies above. He never took much time to marvel at them in their glory, and now, with no stupid tasks to do and nothing to bother him, the dark brown tabby could truly experience the beauty of the waning sun. In the corner of his eye, he caught Curlypaw's silvery-gray pelt approaching him. He blinked twice, thinking it was just his daydreaming mind messing with him, but he soon realized it was real. I wonder what she wants, he thought, his ears pricking as he turned to face her head-on. Her smile was brighter than the sun waning in the sky.

At her request, Daypaw resisted the urge to jump to his paws right away excitedly. "Sure," he purred cooly, his pale brown eyes not leaving her blue ones," anything to help the boredom." He got to his paws and began to approach her a little more closely. "Who else is coming?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 19:55

Lilacpaw slowly opened her eyes, and then stretched before heading out of the den.
Was that Curlypaw talking to Daypaw nearby?
She was torn between saying good morning and leaving them be, unsure if she wanted to intrude.
She settled on greeting them, deciding that it was unlikely anything bad would happen.
"Good morning," she greeted, sounding more nervous than cheerful.
Curlypaw had been nice the last time they spoke, but from what she'd seen of the other apprentice it was a rarity.
She had no fears regarding Daypaw, however, as Wildpaw remained fast asleep.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 20:14

Rowantalon slowly padded out of the Warriors den, stretching luxuriously. Giving his reddish fur a shake he lazily looked around camp, his eyes landing on a small gathering of apprentices.
"Good morning," He chirped, giving his son and daughter a gentle nudge before turning to Curlypaw with a smile.
"Are you three planning on patrolling? Mind if I come?"

Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 13:56

Cedarpaw woke up a while ago, thinking about her future ceremony. Her assessment was already made by the leader himself and son, she would be a warrior! Thinking in that idea, the cats that were gathering a few paws away from her caught her attention.

The brown tabby she-cat approached the group and she bounced happily when she saw her sister talking with the other cats about a patrol. The apprentice trotted to her sister, nudging her with her shoulder. "Hey! Don't forget about me Curlypaw!" She said, teasingly. Cedarpaw noticed the brownish tomcat that was in front of the gray tabby she-cat. Looking quickly at him, the she-cat noticed that it was just like the tom that her sister talked about a few days before. Stepping closer to him, she greeted him. "Hi there! You must be Daypaw, right? Curlypaw told me about you. It's good to finally meet you." Then, she said a quick hi to the other two cats, both of them looking pretty similar to Daypaw. Were they family?, she thought.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Twp Families Patrol (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 14:03

Snowpaw woke up with a loud yawn, she realized it was early morning. She stretched and sighed before padding out of the apprentice den, her eyes instantly going to the small group of cats talking. She recognized her siblings and father amongst the group and as she got closer she noticed she didn't know the other two apprentices but she decided to approach anyways. "Hello! Its a good morning isn't it?" A shy smile was on her face and her tone was more low as if she didn't expect anybody to respond to her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 20:01

OOC: Sorry for taking a while to respond! ;-;/

IC: Crowpaw had just arrived back to camp from one of his strolls. He noticed a group of familiar cats assembled to probably go on a patrol. He stepped inside camp and greeted them all with a nod of his head. He realized that Curlypaw and Cedarpaw were among the cats in the group. His heart ached and his face heated at the thought of his crush's name. His eyes softened at the sight of Curlypaw. He felt bad for treating her the way he did. He wanted badly to apologize but Daypaw was near her so he decided to just stay away for now.

He inched closer to Cedarpaw, his heart racing with butterflies. His eyes met hers and he looked away as fast as he could. He instead decided to look at his younger siblings. "Hello Snowpaw, Lilacpaw." he softly greeted them again. He glanced over at his father and gave him a tiny smile. Then He looked over at Daypaw and decide it was best to greet him verbally too. "Hello Daypaw. How are you?"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 3:40

Curlypaw grinned with way too much enthusiasm when Daypaw said that he would patrol with her. There was nothing at all wrong with going on a patrol with him, it was helping her clan. As Lilacpaw walked up to, she nodded, knowing she still owed the other apprentice a favor. And when Rowantalon walked up, it was great, because they needed a warrior anyway. And she could never refuse Cedarpaw, so when she came up she nodded gratefully, until she started saying hi to Daypaw. Why was she telling him that she talked about him? Would he think she was unthrustworthy now? She shot a glare at her sister, but it didn´t have anger in it for long. When Snowpaw joined in, she had hardly even met her before, but she knew she was another one of the siblings in this large family. Then came Crowpaw, who she ignored. She was about to push him out, then she realized that having him come wouldn´t be too bad, as her sister was there.
"Well, I guess we are all going," Curlypaw decided, looking at the large patrol, "Lead the way, Rowantalon."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 10:58

Daypaw flashed a quick smile at Rowantalon's nudge, feeling a warmth grow inside of him. It was good to know that the warrior still regarded him as a son. I wonder if he's proud of me, thought the dark tabby as his thoughts were interrupted by Curlypaw's sister. Her cheery voice tore its way into his focus. "Uh, yeah," he replied, taken aback a little," It's nice to meet you too. " Curlypaw talks about me? he thought, glancing at the silvery she-cat. I wonder what she's said. Daypaw playfully nudged Lilacpaw on the shoulder, acknowledging her presence.

Daypaw flashed a quick smile at Snowpaw who had also come. He wasn't exactly as close to Snowpaw as she wasn't really litter-mates with him, but he still regarded her as family. Then Crowpaw came into picture, his eyes on Cedarpaw and Curlypaw. Daypaw's mood took a slight dip as the tom approached the group. Daypaw's "brother" greeted Daypaw last, asking him how he was. You're so awkward, thought the dark tabby, You're nothing like Rowantalon. I'm more of his blood than you'll ever be.

Daypaw didn't dislike Crowpaw, per se. He just saw him as kind of pathetic, and not warrior material. Daypaw appropriated a polite expression before replying. He kept his voice low and firm." I'm doing fine," he mewed," I'm guessing you're coming along too? Try not to obsess over anyone's hunting this time, okay?" It wasn't necessarily a jab, but Daypaw felt the need to establish where the two brothers were at as of now.

The dark brown tabby soon turned to Curlypaw and nodded at her words. He found himself hanging on to her every word. He then turned to Rowantalon to lead the patrol. Let's get this started, he thought.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 11:51

Lilacpaw, at Daypaw's comment to Crowpaw, moved away from him and closer to Snowpaw. She assumed there was a reason for those words, certainly, but the way he had gone about it seemed a little harsh.
Mostly, she just hoped they would be civil during this patrol.
"It's a great morning," she said to Snowpaw cheerfully.
She looked to her father, waiting for him to lead.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 15:16

Rowantalon nodded, shooting Daypaw a warning look. He didn't want him to start something he couldn't finish.
With a flick of his tail the warrior turned, leading the way out of camp.
"So, what've you all been up to?" He mewed after a few minutes of walking.

OOC: mobileee

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 16:33

Snowpaw nodded in greeting to Crowpaw, "Hello." She had no idea who some of these cats were so she stayed in the back near Rowantalon. Not that she was a shy cat but these were a lot of cats she didn't know, she would rather watch everyone then talked. At Daypaw's words she noticed a sudden tension in the air and really wanted to back away. She glanced to Rowantalon to do something then looked back as Lilacpaw as she moved to her and talked to her. Instantly a smile was on her maw and she nodded, "Yes definitely. Perfect morning for a patrol I think." Then she looked back to Rowantalon as his tail flicked and he walked towards the entrance. She got to her paws and followed, her tail flicked at his question. She looked around to the others to answer.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 16:52

Crowpaw flinched at Daypaw's words to him. He decided the best way to go about this was to be as accepting and obedient as he could. He sat up straight and looked Daypaw in the eyes. "Alright I won't." he answered boldly. All that had happened before seemed to play part in his sudden personality change. He also seemed a bit larger and stronger. He had secretly been training himself on his "strolls." His mentor was busy so he wasn't being trained.

He silently followed behind the party of cats on a patrol. He kept quiet and made sure not to day dream. He heard his father ask a question but he decided not to answer. He felt a bit guilty for treating the very capable Curlypaw like she needed lots of help. He knew Daypaw didn't want him close to Curlypaw but he needed to make things somewhat alright.

He walked right beside her. He turned his head to look at her and began to whisper to her. "Curlypaw, I know you hate me and that you didn't want to bring me along. I may be reserved and sometimes a bit annoying but the one thing I'm not is clueless. I only ever wanted to help you but never realized what you felt when I tried. I hope you can forgive me...at least the slightest bit." He finished with his eyes showing conflict and sadness.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 19:31

Cedarpaw noticed the glare of her sister and smiled funny. She was just teasing her with this tom to have some fun and she had it.

The brown tabby she-cat noticed another cat arriving and she barely heard some words from her. When she was about to ask what did she say, a black furred tom that she knew appeared. With a bright smile, the apprentice greeted him but the tom suddenly turned away his eyes from hers. She looked at him confused by that strange reaction but didn't say a word about it because she understood that Crowpaw was shyer than her.

While he said hello to his siblings the she-cat was happy to see that he had a nice and big family but that illusion soon disappeared as Daypaw answered him with harsh words. His blue-green eyes narrowed, annoyed by that unreasonable attitude. Crowpaw was his brother so why did he treat him like that? She noticed the tension created in the group as some of the Rowantalon's stepped away from Daypaw and Cedarpaw was about to argue with him until Crowpaw answered to him with a stronger and more mature voice than she thought. The she-cat glanced at him with surprised eyes and she... was admiring how brave he was to stand to his brother. At first, she thought he wouldn't be able to confront him but now... he had proven her that he was growing each day into a more capable tom.

With that thought on her mind, Cedarpaw followed the patrol strangely quiet until the warrior's question who distracted from the black cat that was approaching her sister. "My life is going great! Leopardstar called me a few days ago to do my assessment and soon I will be a warrior! Despite not having a mentor around, I prove him that I can be a useful warrior to the clan." She said excitedly to the warrior that was leading the patrol. Then, she looked to the other apprentices, Snowpaw and Lilacpaw. "How is your training going, guys?"

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Twp Families Patrol (Closed) Signat14
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 4:06

Curlypaw felt a little grateful at the way Daypaw told off his brother, as she didn't want to be the one to have to do it. Though she was surprised by Crowpaw's sudden outburst, she still hoped that he would live up to his word. As they started walking, she realized that a patrol of seven was bigger than she had expected it to seem.
At Rowantalon's words, she wondered what to say. However, before she could say anything, the black apprentice that she had almost rejected from coming came up and apologized to her. It felt weird, and she was kind of torn. This was kind of like Lilacpaw, so would scolding him make her a fox-heart again? But then again, she had reason to be mad at him, and she hadn't had any beore. But he was apologizing to her and had promised not to do it again, so he deserved a chance. Still, Curlypaw was too stuborn to completely forgive him.
"Well, I am not clueless either. And I know how it feels when you have to apologize like this to someone. So if you promise not to do any of that again, and try not to even mention it, I will see no reason to be at all angry at you, okay?" she replied quietly. It wasn't quite as nice as Lilcapaw had been when she had forgiven her. But she wasn't her, and would never be the same as her friend.
Then she could finally answer Rowantalon's question. "Great job, Cedarpaw! I can''t wait for your warrior ceremony!" Though she was a bit jealous of her sister, she knew none of it was Cedarpaw''s fault, so she didn't say anything on that subject. "I have been training as hard as I can, usually without my mentor. But I have progressed a long way in the last few moons." She did not mention anything about needing help, as she still didn't completely trust Crowpaw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twp Families Patrol (Closed)   Twp Families Patrol (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Twp Families Patrol (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next