Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Open patrol!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 11:44

Cinderpaw blinked open her eyes as the sun leaked through the den yawning she stretched her body out and padded to the clearing. The early morning sun shone down on her and made her smile at its warmth. Today was going to be a good day, she thought. As seeing the prey pile she padded away from it she wasn't that hungry, really she just wanted to stretch her legs some more. She was about to just walk right out of camp but thought better of it, she can go on a patrol instead. So she sat down in front of the entrance and waited to see if anybody would want to come.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 13:41

Lilypaw saw Cinderpaw head to the camp entrance. She followed her in hopes of joining her to wherever she was going. As she padded up to Cinderpaw she greeted, "Hello Cinderpaw!" "What are you doing?" she asked her.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017 - 13:59

Cinderpaw head peeked up as she heard pawsteps approach her, she saw it was an apprentice. One she was not too familiar with but she smiled all the same. "Hello, Lilypaw! I'm going on a patrol. What to come?" Her tail flicked in greeting.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyThu 17 Aug 2017 - 19:26

OOC: Sorry for the late response!! ;^;/

IC: Lilypaw's eyes lit up as she heard the word "patrol." She always wanted to go on a patrol. "Of course I want to go! I've never been on a patrol before!" she answered excitedly. She sat next to Cinderpaw facing in the direction outside of the camp. "How many clan-mates are you waiting for?" Lilypaw asked.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 8:33

Ooc: Its fine its wasn't a late response at all~

Cinderpaw smiled as she saw Lilypaw's eyes lit up. "Really? Never! Well don't worry its super fun." She watched Lilypaw making sure she doesn't dart out of camp. But a bright smile was on her face as she watched Lilypaw then she blinked at her question. "Um..maybe a warrior? Or another apprentice." She looked to her paws no sure what else to do.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 8:39

Foampaw was right on cue as he bounded towards the pair of she-cat with his signature broad grin. "Mornin'. I hope you aren't doing anything fishy." he purred, greeting them cheerfully. The grey and white tom bounced as he waited for their response fiendishly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 16:52

Cinderpaw blinked as suddenly a tom was before them it took a bit to get his pun then she smiled and chuckled. "Really? Really?" She rolled her eyes at him then chuckled some more, "We have a comedian coming along with us Lilypaw." She glanced over to the other apprentice.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 13:37

Lilypaw purred. Amusement evident in her ocean blue eyes at Foampaw's sense of humor. "I guess we do Cinderpaw." she answered with a playful smile. She turned to Foampaw. "Have you been on any patrols?" she asked the tom.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 3:57

"Are you going to trust me if I say no?" he smiled as he led the two she-cats out of camp excitedly. He'd been out seeing the territory with Finchstream for way too many times thought. It was as if she was insisting he'd know every pawstep of RIverClan before they could do any battle training.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyMon 21 Aug 2017 - 9:32

OOC: do we need a warrior for patrols? I thought we did...

Cinderpaw rolled her eyes at the tom smiling she looked to Lilypaw then to Foampaw and smiled a bit more. A patrol! She hasn't done this in a while. Really she properly knew the territories more since she is the oldest one here but she won't say anything to burst this tom's bubble.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 21:56

OOC: I think we do. Also sorry for the late response!

IC: Lilypaw cocked her head to the side as if deep in thought. She was pondering the tom's question. She finally looked at him, her eyes held a mischievous glint. "No offence but I wouldn't trust you since you're a bit of a joker." she purred. She turned to Cinderpaw with a smile. "I've only been to the river and learned how to swim and hunt." she said to the two apprentices. "If you guys do know a lot, is it okay if you two teach me?" she asked with an excited smile.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open patrol!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open patrol!!   Open patrol!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Open patrol!!
Page 1 of 1