Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leaffall has come, but are you ready for it? With longer nights, come darker days...
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MummyMiddy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyPaw(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 502
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Young Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-NA Warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Apprentice// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Young Warrior

PostSubject: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm

Detailed plot: Swiftpaw had been feeling down lately. Emberpaw had been ignoring him and staying out of his way. (Tundra hasn't been online to rp Emberpaw so i'll make it seem like she's ignoring Swiftpaw.) He starts to feel alone and depressed until he meets a kind tom from another clan who is willing to keep him company. He starts to develop feelings for him. The more they hung out(in secret), the more love Swiftpaw felt towards the tom. The tom had been playing with Swiftpaw's emotions. He hears that Swiftpaw will confess to him one day. The day Swiftpaw goes and confesses, he is rejected by the stone-hearted tom and humiliated by the friends the mean tom brings along. He runs away and stays in Windclan territory during the night alone and heart broken. All the while a she-cat from his clan had been crushing on him for a while and the day she saw him confess to the tom (she had followed Swiftpaw the entire time but wasn't willing to tell anyone), she felt sadness. When she realizes that the tom rejected her crush and his friends bullied him, she feels anger and stands up for Swiftpaw and then goes after Swiftpaw. Once she finds him, she tells him that she likes him a lot. He accepts her love and they become mates later on.

I'll need a couple of cats to join (don't care if their warriors but the she-cat future mate and the tom crush have to be close to Swiftpaw's age.) I also don't mind family playing a part here.

Main roles:
Other clan tom crush(Say tom's clan)-

Windclan She-cat future mate- Sootpaw(Steam) ✔️

Tom's buddies(have to be from tom's clan):
-
-
------
Other kitties that want to be in the plot (If you want to join here, please tell me what role your cat will be playing and your cat could be from another clan that borders Windclan):
-Nectarleap(Squirrelnose)
-
-

Birdflight---Lilypaw---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentkit By: Jay Bird
TC newly appointed warrior---RC apprentice---WC young warrior---SC young warrior---SkC kit

Lilypaw--Birdflight--Silentkit--Crowfur--Swiftstep By: Tawnypool

Last edited by Middy on Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutpaw, Nectarleap, Annabelle, Shrewpaw, Curlypaw
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 1201
Clan/Rank : Nut:RC Nectar:WC Annabelle:KP Shrew: TC Curly: SC

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:26 pm

I don´t have any cats to offer for any of the specific roles, but I have Nectarleap who is in WindClan. He is actually Emberpaw´s father, btw. I have no idea what he could do, but if you need him for anything then that will be done.

Nutpaw of RiverClan--Nectarleap of WindClan--Curlypaw of ShadowClan--Annabelle the Kittypet

Shrewpaw of ThunderClan

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
MummyMiddy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyPaw(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Young Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-NA Warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Apprentice// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:38 pm

Maybe Nectarleap could be like a counselor/someone Swiftpaw could talk to about his problems. He could also keep Swiftpaw's secret of meeting the other clan tom. Since Swiftpaw has always treated Emberpaw well and kept her company, Nectarleap could use this to thank Swiftpaw. It's up to ya what you wish to do but for now I'll put Nectarleap in the "other cats" list.

TC newly appointed warrior---RC apprentice---WC young warrior---SC young warrior---SkC kit

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 325
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Sootpaw can be the future mate. She has no character development so this is a good oppurtunity

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MummyMiddy

Female
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:27 pm

Alright! I'll take her!~ :)

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 325
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Also Squirell needs you in that detective topic! It's your turn!

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MummyMiddy

Female
Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 pm

Bumpity bump! I need peeps so Swiftpaw can actually have some development going on! Also, Swiftpaw is going to become a warrior soon. He only needs the moonstone journey(cause why not) and he's ready! This means that Swiftpaw would turn to be NA warrior aged during this plot . @Steam: Idk how old is Sootpaw. If she's close to Swiftpaw's age then everything is alright!~
I also need the tom, tom's buddies, and some support kitties.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: