Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. Empty
PostSubject: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 13:08

Detailed plot: Swiftpaw had been feeling down lately. Emberpaw had been ignoring him and staying out of his way. (Tundra hasn't been online to rp Emberpaw so i'll make it seem like she's ignoring Swiftpaw.) He starts to feel alone and depressed until he meets a kind tom from another clan who is willing to keep him company. He starts to develop feelings for him. The more they hung out(in secret), the more love Swiftpaw felt towards the tom. The tom had been playing with Swiftpaw's emotions. He hears that Swiftpaw will confess to him one day. The day Swiftpaw goes and confesses, he is rejected by the stone-hearted tom and humiliated by the friends the mean tom brings along. He runs away and stays in Windclan territory during the night alone and heart broken. All the while a she-cat from his clan had been crushing on him for a while and the day she saw him confess to the tom (she had followed Swiftpaw the entire time but wasn't willing to tell anyone), she felt sadness. When she realizes that the tom rejected her crush and his friends bullied him, she feels anger and stands up for Swiftpaw and then goes after Swiftpaw. Once she finds him, she tells him that she likes him a lot. He accepts her love and they become mates later on.

I'll need a couple of cats to join (don't care if their warriors but the she-cat future mate and the tom crush have to be close to Swiftpaw's age.) I also don't mind family playing a part here.

Main roles:
Other clan tom crush(Say tom's clan)-

Windclan She-cat future mate- Sootpaw(Steam) ✔️

Tom's buddies(have to be from tom's clan):
-
-
------
Other kitties that want to be in the plot (If you want to join here, please tell me what role your cat will be playing and your cat could be from another clan that borders Windclan):
-Nectarleap(Squirrelnose)
-
-

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:30; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 14:26

I don´t have any cats to offer for any of the specific roles, but I have Nectarleap who is in WindClan. He is actually Emberpaw´s father, btw. I have no idea what he could do, but if you need him for anything then that will be done.

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. Signat10
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 14:38

Maybe Nectarleap could be like a counselor/someone Swiftpaw could talk to about his problems. He could also keep Swiftpaw's secret of meeting the other clan tom. Since Swiftpaw has always treated Emberpaw well and kept her company, Nectarleap could use this to thank Swiftpaw. It's up to ya what you wish to do but for now I'll put Nectarleap in the "other cats" list.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:25

Sootpaw can be the future mate. She has no character development so this is a good oppurtunity

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:27

Alright! I'll take her!~ :)

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:29

Also Squirell needs you in that detective topic! It's your turn!

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 22:13

Bumpity bump! I need peeps so Swiftpaw can actually have some development going on! Also, Swiftpaw is going to become a warrior soon. He only needs the moonstone journey(cause why not) and he's ready! This means that Swiftpaw would turn to be NA warrior aged during this plot . @Steam: Idk how old is Sootpaw. If she's close to Swiftpaw's age then everything is alright!~
I also need the tom, tom's buddies, and some support kitties.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.   Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart. Empty

Back to top Go down

Swiftpaw's broken then mended heart.
Page 1 of 1