Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Invisibility

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 5984

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 11:05 am

Lilacpaw attempted to offer a friendly greeting to a newly returned patrol.
Upon being ignored, she brushed it off and looked for someone else to talk to, but realized she had tried everyone in the camp.
She sighed and made her way to the fresh-kill pile, giving up for the moment.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 0 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 4:15 pm

Curlypaw was sitting in camp, minding her own buisness. She didn´t feel the need to go on any patrols. She had already caught some prey, and had no intention of hanging out with other cats for literally no reason. So she just sat there, waiting for something to do. Then she saw Lilacpaw. That was the apprentice that was the non-obnoxious helper. The she-cat that made her wonder if there was hope for this clan. Of course, it just made her wonder that, not think that. And here she was, being shoved off by every cat in the clan. Anger surged through her. Why in StarClan´s name where they being fox-hearts to her for just wanting to go on a patrol? Then chills ran up her spine and her jaw dropped slightly. All those cats were doing what she would have done. What she had done. Was she the total fox-heart? Feeling as if she should make it up in some small way, she decided to have a conversation with this cat. Just a conversation, that would be enough.
"Hi Lilacpaw. I noticed you seem a little lonely," Curlypaw greeted, not faking the casual tone in her voice. She hoped that Lilacpaw wouldn´t bring up their last encounter. The one that she had been a total jerk in.

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletpaw |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Apprentice |
Gemini Cat

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm

Lilacpaw paused. "Oh, hello, Curlypaw! Not really. I'm used to it," she tried to brush it off with a laugh. "How have you been?"
Ooc: sorry for the short reply, mobile is Pain

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:14 pm

Curlypaw felt a little awkward having this conversation. But it was one of those things that she knew she would regret not doing. She felt a pang of sadness when she heard that Lilacpaw was used to being lonely. And she had thought that she was a show off! A small voice inside whsipered that cats like her were the reason for it. Even though she laughed, it didn´t take a genious to tell that it was forced. At the question about herself, she decided to tell a casual amount.
"Me? I have been good. Been talking to my sister, hunting, those sort of things. How about you?" Curlypaw replied. This conversation was weird for her. She had never really just had a casual talk with somebody before like this.

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 12:56 pm

Lilacpaw perked up at being asked something about herself.
"The same, mostly. Training, talking to my siblings. Trying to keep it peaceful, I guess?"
With such a large family, things tended to get dramatic.
"Your sister's Cedarpaw, right?"
While she didn't typically talk to the other apprentices, she watched them enough to typically know who was who.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:19 pm

Curlypaw nodded politely as Lilacpaw spoke. She knew two of her siblings, Daypaw and Crowpaw. One was her crush, the other her enemy. She hoped that their sister didn´t become either of those for her. Her mixed emotions about the she-cat´s brothers alone let her understand why it would be needed to be kept peaceful. When she was asked a question again, she kept being casual and ploite, as hard as that was.
"Yeah, Cedarpaw is my sister," the gray apprentice replied. Then she realized that she didn´t have anything else to say, and at best their conversation would end. Suddenly, the stress of how awkward the extremely simple conversation was to her got to her head. So she just said what she was thinking rather bluntly.
"You know what? The reason that I wanted to have a conversation with you was because you seemed lonely, and I felt as if I was part of the reason you felt that way. I am sorry about being such a fox-heart last time we talked, and shoving you away. I doubt this will be enough, but I am sorry, okay?"

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 3:26 pm

Lilacpaw was surprised at the apology, not having expected it.
"Oh, it's alright. It seemed like you've had a lot of cats force their help on you, from what you said, and I didn't want to do that. I bet it gets really annoying, huh? So I understand why you might have thought I was like that. Thank you for apologizing, though."
She paused, and sighed.
"I am lonely, I guess. The only cats I talk to, really, are my siblings. And half the time, they're arguing, so I can't spend time with everyone together anymore."
She wouldn't bring up Wildpaw and Daypaw's rivalry.
She was pretty sure that was common knowledge in the Clan at this point, anyway - at least among the apprentices.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:01 pm

It was an understatement to say that Curlypaw was surprised by how easily Lilacpaw forgave her. She knew that if she had been treated like how she had treated her, than there was no way that she would have forgiven them even a fraction of how easily she had been forgiven. That thought probably wasn´t good for her mental health. But the other apprentice did have a point, so that took a bit of guilt off of her shoulders. But she still felt like she had a duty to make her feel better.
"Thanks for not judging me, I would have totally clawed my pelt off if I were you," she replied to the first part, her smile only partly forced. After mulling over her next comment in her mind for a few seconds, the tabby she-cat kept speaking. "Well, now you have me to talk to too, I guess. And though I don´t have any sibling rivalries, I have seen how different you siblings are. I imagine it must be pretty miserable trying to have a nice conversation when they´re bickering the whole time." She didn´t say that she sided with one of her siblings more than the other. She had learned from experiance that taking sides didn´t solve problems. But if she was asked which side she was on, she would tell the truth, and nothing could sway her from that.

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:19 pm

"I couldn't attack a Clanmate for something like that," Lilacpaw declared in response to Curlypaw's comment. "It can be really hard, yeah. It's... Nice to have someone else to talk to, I think. Thank you."
So this was what having a friend was like?
Or... Was she allowed to say that? To call her a friend?
She didn't particularly want to ask.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:31 pm

"Well, I guess you´re right. And it ia nice to have someone to talk to. I kind of only have my sister as a friend too. And also your brother, Daypaw, actually. But he´s... different." Curlypaw didn´t know yet if she wanted to get closer to Lilacpaw or not. She was very nice and she did owe her something, but she couldn´t be betrayed if she didn´t let anyone that close to her. And who knew? Maybe she was just an extremely smart, sly, and devious helper. That thought almost made her laugh. For some reason, she trusted this cat to help her, more than any other cat in the clan.

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Gemini Cat

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 4:41 pm

"Just keep him away from Wildpaw and you'll be fine, I think," Lilacpaw laughed. "And well, now you have me, too. If you want me, that is."
She wasn't sure what to say now, but she did want to be a friend to Curlypaw.

[ooc: is this a good place to call it a day for you, or is there anything left you wanna do?]

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 6:03 pm

Wildpaw? When Curlypaw was talking about Daypaw fighting with his siblings, she had meant Crowpaw. She decided to look into his other sister a bit more. When Lilacpaw offered herself for a companion as well, she suddenly realized that now she had a friend. Her first real friend. Not a sister or a crush, but an actual friend. For once, her usually disagreeable personality seemed to change into something a bit softer than that.
"Okay, I will keep that in mind. So I guess, we´re friends now? Because I am kind of feeling a mouse now, and I guess we could share one," she offered, smiling.

OOC: Yeah, this would be a good place to end the topic. I would also like to point out how rare it is for Curly to be at all nice.

Invisibility Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Invisibility Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invisibility   Invisibility Empty

Back to top Go down

Invisibility
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: