Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Simple Patrol, Right?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

A Simple Patrol, Right?  Empty
PostSubject: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  EmptyAugust 4th 2017, 8:18 pm

Talonstrike left the warrior's den, yawning as he looked throughout the camp. There was a heavy fog in the WindClan camp, and it was relatively difficult to see more than a half dozen fox-lengths or so. The gray warrior's stomach dropped as he thought of the implications. Thoughts of the mist and what it could do chilled him more than the fog ever did. Nevertheless, he had a job to do. He had to provide for his clan. And that meant hunting. An idea crossed his mind as he thought of who he'd go hunting with.

Stormpaw! he thought immediately, I want to hunt with her! While he didn't really know why, he remembered their nights along the gorge. It was one of the first times the warrior felt truly comfortable with anyone before. She wasn't too long from being a warrior either. Soon, with her mentor out of the way, they'd be able to hang out more. The tom thought of her brilliant eyes as he sat at the fresh-kill pile.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  EmptyAugust 4th 2017, 8:48 pm

The black think furred apprentice made her way from the apprentices den quietly with a long stretch. The fog that hung in the air didn't bother her too much or one would think at close glance but the black she cat didn't much like it as it reminded her of the mist. Flicking her tail she looked around with her amber silver eyes slowly making her way to the fresh kill pile when she stopped spotting Talonstrike. She was quiet for a moment"hey"She mewed as she approached.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  EmptyAugust 4th 2017, 9:02 pm

Talonstrike watched Stormpaw for a short while before saying something." Hey," he mewed. He gestured towards the fresh-kill pile." You wanna go on a patrol? I was gonna go by myself but I figured that with the fog and everything, that'd it be safer to go with two." I also can't think of anyone else I'd rather go with, he wanted to say, instead deciding he'd hold his tongue.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  EmptyAugust 4th 2017, 9:08 pm

She blinked glancing to him. She would've just stayed around camp til the fog cleared. Though when he offered she decided she would go not minding going with him."Sure I would love to come with"She mewed. Great you were too eager about it good job,Stormpaw mentally scolded herself.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  EmptyAugust 5th 2017, 11:55 am

"Great!" he mewed, more relaxed at her agreement," Let's eat before we head out." The gray tom pulled a rabbit from the pile, before gesturing to it." Anything you prefer?" he asked, shaking a layer of dew from his pelt.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Simple Patrol, Right?    A Simple Patrol, Right?  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Simple Patrol, Right?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum