Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Leaf's Berry

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Aug 2017 - 14:40

Sparkkit let out a little kitten purr. This Berrykit was odd, but he liked him. He ran over and jumped on top of him. "Who says you are a fearsome Skyclan warrior?" He scrabbled his way up until he could stand on his back. "Ha!"
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 0:32

"I rather be ThunderClan warrior!" Yelled Smallkit and jumped on Berrykit from the other side as Sparkkit.

Occ; Sorry for being short

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 12:34

Berrykit let out a fit of giggles as Sparkkit jumped on him then stood on his back. "You a fearsome Skyclan warrior? Don't make me laugh!" He tried to crawl out from under him when Smallkit jumped on him. "I'm a Skyclan warrior that invaded camp! I will take you all down!" He couldn't keep a straight face as he said that immediately bursting into giggles.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 16:09

Sparkkit was ecstatic. Finally, someone he hadn't annoyed, and he seemed to like him! Maybe they would become friends... but Sparkkit couldn't be too hasty. As Berrykit spoke, he brought his mind back to the play fight. "It's a miracle you even made it into camp! I'm a brave and powerful Thunderclan warrior and if I had been there, I would never have let you, of all cats, in!" He gave a powerful (but playful) stare down at him as kept his stance on top of him with Smallkit, pushing him towards the ground.

OOC: we need some conflict here
Back to top Go down
Boulder

Boulder

Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 690

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 0:46

Smallkit laughed: "I think that SkyClan warrior is defeated unless Berrykit will manage to drop us down." He tried to stood up on Berrykit, but fell down when kit was shaking. He laughed already prepared to launch again.

Timberpaw -- Bramblepaw -- Finchpaw --Raggedkit-- Mousekit
SkyClan apprentice--WindClan apprentice -- ThunderClan apprentice--ShadowClan kit-- ShadowClan kit
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 13:23

Berrykit let out a squeak as Sparkkit pushed him to the ground but then smirked at them, "So you think!" He used his smaller size to his advantage and managed to find a hole between them two. Squeezing through he got out of the dogpile with a massive grin, "Ha!" He thrown himself on top of them two but he knew he won't be able to hold them both down.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:40

Asterkit bore a huge smile as she padded up to the kits. "Hi! I'm Asterkit!" she greeted, interrupting their fight. She then puffed out her chest fur. "Future leader of Thunderclan!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Leaf's Berry   The Leaf's Berry - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Leaf's Berry
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2