Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)

Go down 
+2
Sunrose
Drippy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 12:52

OOC: not trying to force myself into every situation here but I just wanted to do this and then I'll leave them to plaaay
Spark is an awkward kitty

IC: A little while after the other kits had been forced outside, the tortoiseshell tom padded to the enterance of the nursery. He really did want to go outside and play, but he didn't want to run into Ravenkit or any of the others. He had clearly ticked them off, and he didn't want to mess with them. Sparkkit glanced around to see where the kits were: across camp, with their mother. But one was missing; she was lying  near the nursery enterance. Quietly, Sparkkit padded over to her, sitting down on his haunches. "Hi," he meowed shyly. "I- I'm Sparkkit. The one your siblings were mad at in there." He paused a moment, thinking carefully for what to say next. "I- You were kinda nice to me, even though I made everyone mad. Uh, thanks."
He smiled at her and then looked away. Before she could respond, he got up and walked over to the fresh kill pile.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:17

Creamkit shook his head at Sparkkit. "Sparkkit! Wait come back!" The curly pelted cream colored tom meowed. "I'm sorry for what my siblings said. I'm Creamkit." He meowed getting up from wehere he was sitting by the nursery entrance and padding over to the orphan.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:21

"Mossball!" Boarkit yowled and raced outside, hooking the ball of moss into his tiny claws and throwing it to Sharpkit."I bet ShadowClan aren't as good as moss ball as ThunderClan!" he meowed, teasingly, and hopped around, challenging Sharpkit to throw the mossball back at him.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 13:29

"Oh. Hi. It's ok. I was being annoying." He glanced around, wondering why this kit wanted to talk with him. Wasn't it just a little while ago that it seemed like they were all mad at him? Well, this one seemed nice, and Sparkkit was determined not to screw this conversation up. He stared at the kit a moment longer before slightly purring in amusement, "How many of you are there? There always seems to be someone new." He sat down and pulled a mouse out in front of him. "Do you, uh, do you want some?"

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 16:55

OOC: Their creations were approved and they've all been rped before Sparkkit, making them older :P
IC:
Sharpkit huffed as she was swept away from her new opponent, glowering at him from behind her mother's paws.
She turned, trying to keep him in sight when something hit her head.
"Hey!" She squeaked angrily, turning around. The small kit's anger quickly melted as she faced Boarkit, and was soon replaced by a challenging grin.
You'll never beat me!" She yelped ferociously, swiping the mossball at him with all of her kitlike strength.

Leafstorm shook his head. "You've certainly got your paws full," he mewed gently. "You look exhausted. I can always take over if you ever need a break."

PostSubject: Re: 2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)   2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2..4..6... WAIT (Speckle kits topic, everyone welcome)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3