Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Day To Remember (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

A Day To Remember (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A Day To Remember (closed)   A Day To Remember (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:19

Silkkit was doing his usual sundown routine, washing his white fur as the sun sank behind the treetops. ShadowClan camp was engulfed in mid-darkness, the colors seeming washed out. It was no different for the kit. His life was blank, and he felt no different than a blind cat: he couldn't quite feel, he couldn't quite scent, he couldn't quite taste. Some cats told him it was normal to be upset - he was an orphan, after all, but Silkkit saw beyond that and into the vast emptyness he felt every day. He longed for a change, but what could a helpless kit like him do?

The thoughts made him lose track of time. He could hear the call of one of the queens, urging him to come inside. She was calling for him and for another kit... Daykit. He did recognize the name, but he had never met the tom face to face. Sighing, the white kit got up and tottled towards the nest, when another body came and knocked him off his paws. He stumbled and flopped down ungracefully. Blinking to clear the dizziness away, he caught sight of a rusty-brown tabby fur and his heart began to pound faster. He glanced up into the eyes of the other kit, feeling his ears prick with a new feeling. The scent of greenleaf became more apparent to him, the taste of budding flowers on the breeze, the strong colors of a lizard laying on the fresh-kill pile.

"U-uhm... I-I'm sorry I..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember (closed)   A Day To Remember (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:32

Daykit had been lounging in the sun, about to doze off when one of the queens had called the kits to come inside the nursery. Half-asleep, the dark tabby got to his paws and scrambled for the entrance, his eyes half-closed and his mind cloudy. He didn't even see the snowy white tom in his path; he only felt the impact as he bowled the smaller kit over. It didn't hurt him all that bad, and thankfully, the other tom was fine as well. It's Silkkit, he noticed, before he realized he should apologize. He interrupted the tom's attempt at an apology. "No, that was my fault," he chirped, His pale brown eyes showing concern," I wasn't watching where I was going. You okay?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember (closed)   A Day To Remember (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:42

Silkkit looked at his paws, getting up stiffly and not daring to meet the other tom's shining gaze. It made his fur burn with newfound emotions. It was like pain, but strangely pleasurable. The tomkit fixed his eyes on a pebble at his paws. "I-I okay... sorry for being in the way." he mumbled, wishing him and Faykit could just sit like that forever, speechlessly. Silkkit couldn't have found the words tk express his emotions anyway. He twisted his body reluctantly as the queen's call became louder. "Uhh... see you..." he dritfed away towards the nursery, head bent lwe and mind spinning.

Why'd you run away? You coward! he scolded himself, but as soon as he tried to peer over his shoulder to catch one last glimpse of Daykit, his face burned with a sort of fear and he pressed on, shakily.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember (closed)   A Day To Remember (closed) EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 18:20

Daykit watched Silkkit as he walked away, somewhat confused at the white tom's attitude. Did I say something wrong? he wondered, feeling guilty, Is he mad that I ran into him? As he followed Silkkit, he noticed the tom shoot another glance in his direction, and Daykit felt self-conscious. He's definitely mad at me, reasoned the young tom, I'll have to apologize further to him.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day To Remember (closed)   A Day To Remember (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day To Remember (closed)
Page 1 of 1