Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thornkit for WC MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thornkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Thornkit for WC MCA   Thornkit for WC MCA EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 6:32

Cat Name: Thornkit

Clan: Windclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duties of a medicine cat are to learn the use for herbs and how to make poultices to help heal cats wounds, sicknesses, and other ailments. They often receive and interpret dreams from Starclan, as well as recieving omens. They can only discuss these with the clan leader or other medicine cats. Every half moon they go to the moonstone to have a meeting. A medicine cat must help all other cats, no matter what their clan is. Sometimes they learn to hunt or fight so that they can help their clan best as they can. They are not allowed to take a mate or have kits, their focus must be on helping other cats. They do however, treat every cat as they would their own kits. They are kind and compassionate above all, and help those they can.

What would you do with this position: I would do all of the things above, and try to make Windclan the best I could.

Why do you think you deserve this position: I haven't been on this site very long, but I think that this would help me to become a better roleplayer, and that sometimes newer members should be allowed to become medicine cats or medicine cat apprentices.
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

Thornkit for WC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thornkit for WC MCA   Thornkit for WC MCA EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 12:14

No Sagepaw is not a full MC, but she currently in the process of going through her ceremony at the moment. Please wait until you see an announcement that the MCA slot is open before you try to sign up.

Thornkit for WC MCA Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down

Thornkit for WC MCA
Page 1 of 1