Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Steam
Sun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 18:27

Leopardstar climbed the Jaggedrock when the moon had reached full height in the night sky and called out to his clan. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 18:57

Daykit left the nursery as he sat and watched Leopardstar on Jaggedrock. He watched each and everything he did, so when he was leader, he'd be able to do it right. It was something he did every clan meeting.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 21:08

Leopardstar spotted the kit standing by and began the ceremony. "Daykit, step forward." He meowed, looking over the crowd. "You have reached the age of six moons and are ready to begin training. From this moment until you receive your warrior name, you shall be called Daypaw. Redstorm will be your mentor. I know he will train you well." He finished, nodding to the young red tom.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 21:15

Rowantalon purred. His son was on his way to becoming a great warrior!

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:16

Wildpaw and Leafpaw smiled happily by Rowantalon's side, happy that he was able to leave the camp with them.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:32

Snowpaw was beyond happy by her father's side. Now they all can go on patrols together!

Chopped's Kitties! :

Last edited by Chopped hollow on Tue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 23:33

Lilacpaw was happy, too. Now her brother was an apprentice as well!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 9:42

Daypaw smiled to himself. Here comes the hard part, he thought, I now have to become the best warrior I can be. He glanced into the crowd of clanmates, finding delight in the fact that his sisters were watching him proudly. He then looked for the tom known as Redstorm. I wonder if he'll be a good mentor, thought Daypaw at first, but then he thought better of it. It doesn't matter, because I'll become a great warrior regardless.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Daykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1