Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Count Piku
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowslip RC [O] Otterleap RC [T] Tigerkit RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4788
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)   Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:37 pm

"Fennelpaw, you will not leave the camp from now on without Sootwhisper by your side. And you are grounded to camp for a week, it's for your own good. Lilypaw, fetch some herbs for shock from Cloudstone. We'll need some for Fennelpaw and Frogjaw." She sounded mad, but it was from a place of grief and fear. These were Tawnystorm's kits, therefore her precious grandkits. To see Torrentpaw dead before her time, it was heartbreaking.

Frogjaw remained mute as he licked Torrentpaw's fur clean. He'd lost his mate, and now this. Oh, the stars were cruel.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 738
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Experienced warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-Experienced warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Young warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior

PostSubject: Re: Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)   Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:52 am

She quietly told her dead sister how much she loved her and missed her. She then gave her deceased sister a loving nuzzel before getting up and heading to do what Ivyfall had asked her. Lilypaw took a couple of glances at her other sister and her father. Lilypaw's fur bristled at the sight of her father in that state. Her sister was not much better. Lilypaw decided she had to be the strong one and help them carry on.

She headed over to Cloudstone to ask for some herbs to help her father and sister with shock. After recieving some poppy seeds in a tidy package, she headed back to her remaining family. She placed down the little leaf package containing some poppy seeds for both of them in front of Ivyfall, her eyes downcast hoping these would help Fennelpaw and Frogjaw.

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentpaw By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC exp warrior---RC young warrior---WC exp warrior---SC exp warrior--SkC apprentice
By: Tawnypool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WarriorClanFan876

Characters : MapleLeaf, BlueEye, StealTail
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 4
Clan/Rank : none

PostSubject: Re: Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)   Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:49 pm

May I jump in?)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://marielaandwafflezs.weebly.com
Count Piku
How chu like me now?
How chu like me now?

Characters : [I] Ivyfall RC [D] Dewtuft WC [M] Minnowslip RC [O] Otterleap RC [T] Tigerkit RC [V] Violetshine SC
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 4788
Clan/Rank : Humble Organic Pikachu Farmer

PostSubject: Re: Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)   Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:11 am

This topic is over a month old, please do not post in older topics.

Local Salt Peddler ϟϟ Site Administrator ϟϟ RiverClan Leader          
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)   

Back to top Go down

Those Too Young Taken Too Soon(open to Riverclan)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: