Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Half Light (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Characters : Halfpaw(SkyC), Sparkpaw (TC), Splitkit (WC), Robinkit (WC)
Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 127

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:46

Halfkit's nose tickled. She twitched, and slowly opened one blue eye. Startled, she leapt out of her nest. It was a moth, and on her nose! She'd only seen a moth a few times before, plus they were fun to play with. Oblivious to the other sleeping cats around her, she ran after the moth out of the Nursery and into the half light of the early morning. She chased the moth around the seemingly empty camp, kicking up little clouds of dust as she bounded after it.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 15:29

Aspenkit sneezed as something, presumably a kit, kicked a small spray of dust into his scarred face as he exited the medicine den. His eyes narrowed, he hissed at the small kit, his back fur bristling. "Watch out!" He hissed before realising his harsh tone of voice. "What are you doing?" he asked in a nicer tone.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

Half Light (Open) 9879156Half Light (Open) 9877833Half Light (Open) 9877898Half Light (Open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Clan/Rank : Half: Skyclan/apprentice Spark: Thunderclan/apprentice Split: Windclan/kit Robin: Windclan/kit
Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 17:57

The smaller-than-normal kit stopped suddenly when she heard the harsh voice. She watched the moth fly away, and then turned her head curiously towards the tom-kit. He was bigger than her, of course, and annoyed looking. Quickly, his face changed to a nicer look. As he spoke, she meowed quietly, "Sorry... but that moth! It landed on my nose." She flicked her tail in the direction the moth had dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 18:03

Aspenkit nodded as she talked, but flinched slightly when he heard the swish of her tail, as if she was pointing somewhere. He realised she was talking about the moth. "Oh, that's cool," he mewed, "But i can't see. I'm sure it was very pretty though." he mewed to the young she-kit, sitting down.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

Half Light (Open) 9879156Half Light (Open) 9877833Half Light (Open) 9877898Half Light (Open) 9884046
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 21:27

She looked taken aback when he mentioned his blindness, her head cocking curiously and her paws taking her a few steps towards him so she could examine his amber eyes. "You- you mean you can't see? How did you know I was here? You don't look blind." She watched as his eyes strayed just slightly to her left ear. "How are you gonna be a good warrior?" She didn't mean to be rude; her siblings oftened formed that question to her, in different ways.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 21:39

"Well, you aren't the quietest thing around," he joked, smiling, "I can still hear, scent and feel." He flinched as he mentioned being a warrior. And to be honest, he couldn't argue with her - he hadn't heard of a blind warrior, not even from the elders or anything. "I-I don't know," he murmured, "I'm actually apprentice age, but.. yeah."

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:08

Halfkit heard his voice waivering, so she murmured, "It's ok. I get the same question all the time. I'm not blind, but I'm the tiniest cat anyone's ever seen. And I can't do anything about it except try and keep up with everyone else." Her eyes dropped to the tom's paws. In a somber tone, she announced, "I'm Halfkit, by the way. That's what my name means; I'm half everyone's size." She didn't want to try and compare her troubles to his, but she wanted to share with someone, and it seemed like he would understand.
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:21

Aspenkit nodded as Halfkit explained her troubles to him - about her size and all that. "Yeah, that doesn't sound fun," he mewed sympathetically, "I wasn't always blind, you know - when I was around 5 moons I snuck out of camp and got attacked by a fox. I have to stay in the medicine den instead of the nursery, but s'all right." He moved his hind leg to the side to reveal the remaining half of his mangled, chewed up tail. "It's the least of my problems, though."

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 22:35

"Yeah..." she muttered. She glanced up as Aspenkit moved his leg, and she almost let out an audible yelp, but she caught it and it came out as a weird gurgle. The tail was completely mangled! She tried to stay calm but she nosed her way up to his rear end. She examined all the scars along his tail, murmuring, "It must've hurt..."
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySat 12 Aug 2017 - 23:30

"Yeah, it did," he replied, a purr rumbling in his throat. "But it was better than what could've happened if they hadn't been there to save me." He moved into a sleeping position, though his eyes were wide open. "It can get lonely when you're older and have witnessed more than some of the apprentices though you're still referred to as a kit, but that's life. It'd be nice to have you around, though." Aspenkit smiled.

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySun 13 Aug 2017 - 9:03

Halfkit smiled back, genuinely. She didn't respond to what he said, but she layed down near him and purred. "So," she started, "what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptySun 13 Aug 2017 - 15:07

"Aspenkit," he answered, resting his head on his paws.

ooc: short

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 8:15

She purred loudly and then stood up and said, "Hi Aspenkit! Wanna play?"

OOC: also short
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Scorpio Snake

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 8:35

OOC: What do you think if Half and Aspen became best friends/potential lovers? Halfkit eventually, I think, is going to do some bad stuff (mortally wounding or killing someone?) bc she's struggling to prove herself to everyone. But it could be fun, if you were up for it!

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) EmptyMon 14 Aug 2017 - 15:04

ooc: idk about the lovers part, i was planning aspen to be a med kitty, maybe forbidden romance? but the rest is cool!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half Light (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Light (Open)   Half Light (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Half Light (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next