Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 18:16

Leopardstar leaped atop the Jaggedrock to begin a ceremony. "Let all cats old enough to capture their own prey join here beneath the Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!"

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 18:18

Sootpaw and Nightpaw left the apprentice den to see what the leader had to say.

Ooc: Mobile uhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 18:49

"Tonight we gather to make these apprentices warriors." Leopardstar announced when the clan had gathered and he spotted the apprentices in question. "Sootpaw, Nightpaw, step forward." He paused to let them do as they were commanded. "I, Leopardstar, leader of ShadowClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices.They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriora in their turn. Sootpaw, Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" The leader asked gravely.

OOC: names?

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 18:53

Ooc: pick? I want it to be realistic.

Nightpaw and Sootpaw meowed at the same time, "I do." Looking at each other, faces with grim expressions hiding joy, they nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:51

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Sootpaw, you shall now be known as Sootcloud. ShadowClan honors your ferocity and loyalty. Nightpaw, you shall be called Nightfoot. ShadowClan honors your kindness and enthusiasm." The leader jumped down and rested his muzzle on the new warriors' heads in succession, completing the ceremony.

OOC: if you don't like them i can try again?

Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:53

Leafpaw began chanting, happy to see two apprentices become warriors. "Nightfoot! Sootcloud! Nightfoot! Sootcloud!"

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:59

Ooc: guess it's decided now. xD That was the name the leader chose anyway. I'm so excited!

Nightfoot raised her head, proud and excited. She turned towards her brother, a smile on her face. "Nightfoot," she murmed to herself, almost as if in a dream.

Sootcloud proudly looked at his sister, eyes shining bright. This was the moment he had been waiting for. This was the moment that he knew would forever change his life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sootpaw and Nightpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: