Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Site Mini-Mod
Site Mini-Mod
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6588

Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 13:38

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 13:46

Goldenpaw padded over and sat down looking up at Ashstar.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ash
Site Mini-Mod
Site Mini-Mod
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 14:05

Ashstar looked down at the apprentice. "We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. Goldenpaw, please step forwards." Once the tom did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn. Goldenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 14:09

"I do." Goldenpaw meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Site Mini-Mod
Site Mini-Mod
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:51

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Goldenpaw, from this moment you will be known as Goldenflame. StarClan honors your loyalty and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head, finishing the ceremony.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:58

Goldenflame beamed and thanked Ashstar before going to tell him mother and brother before his vigil.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldenpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: