Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) Empty
PostSubject: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 11:48 pm

It was probably the worst idea she ever thought of. Why she didn't know but she wanted to get away from her strict mentor. Though her mentor had taught her a bit better to move about the territory. She was greatful but resentful of her crud harsh methods. Padding quietly by herself her blind milky green eyes looked around but she was looking with them she was listening and pinpointing scents. She stopped abruptly catching a scent and she frowned some fur trickling.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:51 am

Willowpaw angrily stomped to Fallen Oak, 1000% done with his clan. 'Mouse-brains,' he thought with irritation running up his spine. They were some of the most annoying, unforgiving,and  close-minded cats he ever had the pleasure to live with. There was no understanding him there, so Willowpaw decided to take matters into his own paws and sneak away before he could be forced to take care of the elders' ticks again.

Padding up to the tree, the old apprentice felt tension fall away from his shoulders. However, before he could fully relax, the scent of a nearby Thunderclan cat filled his nose. His muscles tensed, anger surging up in hope that he could pick a fight. "Hey!" He called out, padding out to the edge to see Thunderclan's side of the border. "What are you doing here Thunderclan kittypets, I bet you pieces of fox-dung forgot that this is Skyclan territory, not land for cats who are mouse-hearts!"

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 6:56 pm

Cherrypaw blinked and anger started to fill the she cat. She knew she w asnt on Skyclan territory. She was sure of it .the scent markers scent strong as it was only a few tail lengths in front of her."Who are you calling a kittypet mouseheart"She growled. One thing ahe had learned was to always been on her gaurd"if anything you are the kittypetted mouseheart,you peice of fox dung"She growled ears flattening against her head but not enough that she couldn't still listen to him and pinpoint where he was. She was facing him that much she knew as he was on what smelt of oak.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 7:49 pm

(OOC: So sometimes Willowpaw is just so bad that I really feel the urge to apologize so um, as the person who created him I'm sorry for his extremely rude behaviorDx)

As soon as he saw the she-cat at the border, Willowpaw was quickly taken aback, thrown away from the retort that had wanted to fly out only a heartbeat ago. He didn't know why his mouth suddenly wasn't working, or why his usually rabbit-quick thoughts halted so fast that they fell apart like a ball of poorly-padded moss. 'You're pathetic!' Willowpaw inwardly jabbed at himself with anger. 'Come on, don't let some thunderclan she-cat stop you!'

Regaining his composure, Willowpaw huffed. "Am I supposed to be scared or something? You just used my own insults against me!"

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Ooc it's fine

Cherrypaw grinned and laughed slightly ears somewhat flat"yeah and that's called talent maybe you should learn it"She retorted. Ears flat she squared her shoulders"and I don't have to be afraid of you you fool hearted kittypet lover"She growled hearing from some clanmates that they took kittypet or rogues in or used to but she also knew her clan  used to too. She was quiet"Now why don't you run off back to your clan"she snarled.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:07 pm

Willowpaw snorted. "You think talent's about copying your enemies' catchphrases? Oh Starclan I can't believe this, really? You're calling me the fool?" He rolled his eyes, but inwardly something was feeling different. Someone was actually keeping up with his retorts. "Yeah sure let me run away after such an amazing argument about my mental capabilities, I'm really convinced."

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:19 pm

"Yeah well I'm sure that's what your good at"She retorted tail lashing a bit. She looked up to him her milky green eyes visible.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 9:42 pm

(OOC: Oh my gosh I love CherrypawXD)

The gray, old apprentice was a bit stumped on that one. He held down the weird urge to smile. 'She got you mouse-brain what's there to be so happy about?' Willowpaw told himself sharply. 'Say something, you can't lose!'

She looked up. Willowpaw saw the milky film in her eyes but didn't find that particularly mind-blowing or something to go bird-brained about. Blind cats are just as good as cats with vision. If any cat thought he was lying then all he'd have to do remind them that his blind brother Cloudroar became a warrior before he did, a healthy cat who happens to see.

Even though Willowpaw hated to admit that he was very slightly behind his siblings in rank, the apprentice had no problem whipping out that little fact with a wickedly sharp tongue if any cat dared to argue that Cloudroar was a lesser warrior because he was blind. Out of all of those mouse-brains he had to live around in his kit-days, Cloudroar was the only tolerable, and even likable cat there. Cloudroar's wit was the only one that could match his own.

'And her,' Some lightning-struck, ant-brain part of him said. Willowpaw told it kindly to shut it's mouth and please, choke on a piece of a mouse-bile-covered moss ball.

"Yeah, what makes you say that?" He challenged, looking for more to strike at.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 10:02 pm

(XD same I love her personality)

Cherrypaw looked at him quietly not so much stumped as she was angry. Though her anger was disapating just a bit."well for one if you can talk down to me even when I'm not even close to crossing the border then it's not completely implausible that you wouldn't run away"She retorted. She then let the fur along her spine bristle.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 8:38 am

"That makes no sense," Willowpaw snapped, fur bristling back. "That's like saying since I like the sky, I'm going to die tomorrow! There's no correlation OR causation, mouse-brain!" He smirked. "Looks like you're the one who doesn't have talent, seeing as you can't even make a simple argument."

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 am

"SAYS YOU!!!"She hissed "peice of fox dung"She growled. She wouldn't fight unless she had to but this tom was pulling on her last nerve.

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 10:06 am

(OOC: Oh man their argument is getting worseXD)

Willowpaw was starting to get frustrated now. Clearly she wasn't listening to him, making arguments that she'd already used before that hadn't worked at all. "Says me? And again, what's with the unoriginal insults?" He snapped. "You've called me a piece of fox-dung at least three times now!" The tom stepped forward. "This is getting nowhere, I'll fight you if I have to." He growled.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:44 am

Cherrypaw growled fur bristling "like I want to fight you o have better things I could be doing"She growled tail lashing before she stepped back .Though not out of fear. It was because she had had enough and she had heard the tom take a step closer."your also petty if you want to start a dight for no reason i wonder what your clan would think of you then
"

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:56 am

Willowpaw needed ice for the burn. He felt like the wind got knocked out of him. The image of his siblings and his father swam into mind, playing a familiar, insecure tune. 'I wonder what your clan would think of you then,' her words seared into his brain. The old apprentice had enough. He had enough of talking and getting at the things that he tried to bury deep enough that it would just go away already.

"Fine, not a fight then," Willowpaw snapped, growling. "If that's so below you, then let's compete. And I did not start this just because. I'm doing this for my clan, got it?"

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 11:59 am

Cherrypaw gave a sort of sarcastic laugh"yeah sure for your clan. Whatever helps you sleep at night"She said flicking her tail but her fur still bristled."what kind of competion?"She asked

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)   Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blind Cherries and Angry Willows (closed to wavedream)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: