Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6593

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 7:39

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 19:09

Quietpaw

The pale she-cats eyes flew open. The voice calling out seemed to echo around her in the apprentices den. Maybe she was goiung to be made a warrior today. She shook her head bitterly. Not Likely She thought grumpily. She rose to her paws and gave herself a quick grooming knocking all the nest debris from her fur with quick swipes from her tongue. Her blue eyes flashed around the den noting that her fellow apprentices were not up yet. She slipped into the campo and took a seat at the base of the Tallrock.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkkit ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3260

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 12:23

ooc) just filling in here don't mind me

"We gather here today to make one of our apprentices a warrior. Quietpaw, please step forwards." Brindlewhisker began softly, scanning the crowd for a glimpse of the soon-to-be Warrior. After catching sight of the young she-cat, the Deputy found herself patiently waiting for the Apprentice to step forwards before continuing. "I, Brindlewhisker, Deputy of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Quietpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" She questioned lightly, eyes firmly locked upon Quietpaw as she spoke.

ooc) name?

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Quietpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: