Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The Start Of Something Great?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Middy-chan

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyPaw(RC)// [St] SilentPaw(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC)
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 588
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-Young Warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Apprentice// [St]-SkyClan-Apprentice// [C]-ShadowClan-Warrior

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Swiftpaw sat down as far away as he could from the other cats. He still didn't trust them. He just listened in their conversation. Upon hearing Willopaw's words his eyes widned. 'Pulled here? How strange...' he was deep in thought as he stared at the cats that began to emerge.

Birdflight---Lilypaw---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentpaw By: Jay Bird
TC young warrior---RC apprentice---WC warrior---SC warrior--SkC apprentice

Lilypaw--Birdflight--Silentpaw--Crowfur--Swiftstep By: Tawnypool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly

Characters : Lilacfall (SC)/Swanpaw (RC)/Emberpaw (TC)/Featherpaw (WC)/Raven (L)
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 2178

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Feeling safer at the declaration that this was 'neutral territory' - whatever that meant, it apparently meant they were safe - she sat in the light, calmer. Could these be those forest cats?

Lilacfall ~ Swanpaw ~ Emberpaw ~Featherpaw ~ Raven
ShadowClan NAW ~ RiverClan Apprentice ~  ThunderClan Apprentice ~
WindClan MCA ~ Rogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Male
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 325
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:07 pm

Swirlpaw came out of the shadows, a smile on his face. "Pulled here? I wasn't pulled here at all. I just like sneaking out." The tom looked the ShadowClan and RiverClan cats up and down. They don't seem hostile, he reasoned, so I won't be. It seems like we're on edge as it is. The tom looked at the numerous eyes in the shadows around him. There were so many cats from different backgrounds here. It couldn't have been a coincidence.

"Well," spoke up the young white-furred tom," I'm Swirlpaw, and I'm from ThunderClan. And, yeah, my eyes are weird. I know." He winked his distorted eye for extra emphasis. The tom unsheathed his claws, feeling much more relaxed now that he got it out of the way.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Female
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 827
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:26 pm

Rosepaw stepped out of the shadows her claws still unsheathed she wasn't going to let her guard down around these cats no matter what they say. She signed, "I'm Rosepaw from Skyclan.." She introduced herself. Her ears flicked at Willowpaws words, "So I wasn't the only one.." She mumbled to herself hoping nobody else heard that. Her bright blue eyes scanned the cats around her she figured they must be from different clans and from the smell a kittypet and a rouge...

Cinderpaw of Riverclan                Rosepaw of Skyclan                 Snowpaw of Shadowclan                
    Cloverpaw of Windclan              Berrykit of Thunderclan
Chopped's Kitties! :

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
RainyHeart

Characters : {P}ansyface* {L}eopardclaw {F}inchstream {R}yeheart {La}urelsong {N}ight of Stormy Gales {Fe}rnpaw {S}andkit
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1400
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Deputy {F} RiverClan Young Warrior {R} ShadowClan Young Warrior {La} WindClan Newly Appointed Warrior (N) Tribe of Endless Skies Prey-Hunter {Fe} SkyClan Apprentice {S} Temporary SkyClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Finchpaw felt her heart jump alarmingly when one of the cats's began to approach her, shrinking closer to the ground as the she-cat who smelled of ShadowClan took a step forward. Quickly though, she could feel herself begin to calm a bit when the she-cat introduced herself as Willowpaw, and spoke to her reassuringly. Blinking her wide golden eyes, Finchpaw stuttered back a greeting, a faint hint of a smile on her face. "I..I'm F..Finchpaw....of RiverClan."

Scrambling to her paws, the small she-cat gazed around at the other two cats who introduced themselves. She couldn't help chuckling a bit at Swirlpaw when he winked, charmed by his playful demeanor, and even Rosepaw seemed to be nice enough, though a little wary. She could tell that these three were fairly young apprentices - even though Finchpaw still had her apprentice name she was past old enough to be a warrior, even though her apperance didn't display that. With her puffy fur, kit-like wide eyes and short stature she looked the same age as her newly-discovered companions.

A bit more confident now, Finchpaw nodded in agreement when Willowpaw mentioned that she felt 'drawn' here. "I felt the same! I was just planning on going on a short walk, yet my paws led me here." With a purr, she took a few steps closer to the group, her confidence growing bit by bit.

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

Site Moderator & ThunderClan Deputy
Living Characters | Deceased Characters

Leopardclaw ~ Finchstream ~ Ryeheart ~ Laurelsong ~ Fernpaw ~ Night of Stormy Gales
ThunderClan Deputy | RiverClan Warrior | ShadowClan Warrior | WindClan Warrior | SkyClan Apprentice | Tribe of Endless Skies

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.fanfiction.net/~rainstone18 Online
Holly

Characters : Lilacfall (SC)/Swanpaw (RC)/Emberpaw (TC)/Featherpaw (WC)/Raven (L)
Female
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 2178

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:03 pm

"I wanted to explore, and somehow I found myself here..."
Ruby found herself less afraid now, and more confused. So all these cats were also here by some strange coincidence?

Lilacfall ~ Swanpaw ~ Emberpaw ~Featherpaw ~ Raven
ShadowClan NAW ~ RiverClan Apprentice ~  ThunderClan Apprentice ~
WindClan MCA ~ Rogue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw(Deceased, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw, (M)intkit
Male
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1631
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:59 pm

Willowpaw tilted her head. "Strange..."
She shook herself. "Well, what now?"

I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of Something Great?   

Back to top Go down

The Start Of Something Great?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: