Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 17:53

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting," the RiverCan leader yowled.

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherkit ♀
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3774

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 18:00

Finchpaw trotted out of the apprentice's den, a bright smile adorning her face. It was a beautiful day, and now Fishstar was calling a meeting, which piqued her curiosity. Tilting her head a bit, the petite she-cat found a place to sit near the front, so no one would block her view, and wondered what this was all about. Probably just a ceremony, I wonder who it's for? Ooh! Are there any kits ready to become apprentices? I love watching those, it's so cute to see them so excited! With a purr, the silver and white molly fixed her attention on her 'mentor' Fishstar.

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 11:42

Snailpaw, being the slow cat he was, padded over to where every cat was gathering, dumbfounded. He had no idea what was about to happen.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 13:53

"Snailpaw, Finchpaw, please step forward," she beckoned.

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherkit ♀
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 17:28

(occ: short and bad)
Finchpaw gasped, and managed to take a step forward despite her immense shock. I...I never thought this day would come! After all that's happened.....at least now I know where my path truly leads. I'm ready!

Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 14:04

Snailpaw suddenly realized what was happening. Oh no...

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:34

"I, Ivyfall, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warriors in their turn." Ivyfall meowed from under the willow branch, her green eyes gleaming with pride at the two apprentices. "Finchpaw, Snailpaw, do you two promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:39

Snailpaw stared at her, baffled. "Y-yes."

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 17:50

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name," Turning to Snailpaw first, Ivyfall gave the warrior his name. She meowed out to the clan with happiness echoing in her purr. "From this day forth, you shall be known as Snailbelly. RiverClan honours your patience and reliability."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 1 Aug 2017 - 22:50

Finchpaw felt as if she could barely breathe; her heart was beating rapidly from excitement or fear she couldn't tell, but when she spoke her voice rang true. "I..I do!" Though she was different from her clanmates, fear and painful memories had shaped her towards where she knew her true path lied, and no matter what way she went about it, she would uphold her oath.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 2 Aug 2017 - 9:13

"Finchpaw, by the powers of StarClan, I hereby give you your warrior name. From this day forth, you will be known as Finchstream. RiverClan honours your kindness and loyalty. Tonight, the two of you will hold a silent vigil over the camp as per tradition. But for now, let us celebrate our newest warriors" Ivyfall lead the chant with a strong meow, her chest bursting with pride at the two warriors that would join her in the warrior's den. They'd both come a long way.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 6:47

Nutpaw chanted the two new RiverClan warriors names with the rest of her clan. She was very proud of Finchstream for making it this far, and hoped that she would be able to follow suit soon.

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Snailpaw and Finchpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1