Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll never forget the first time I saw your face

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I'll never forget the first time I saw your face Empty
PostSubject: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 12:50

The scarred apprentice opened his green eyes, yawning. He had been recovering pretty fast since the dog attack but he was bored of staying in the den all the time. The flame dappled tom stood up and walked outside the den and breathed the fresh air of the camp and the marshes. However, soon the peace was disturbed when his empty stomach growled.
Firepaw smiled funny and approached the fresh-kill pile to search a tasty meal. The young cat chose a plump dove but it was too large for him alone so the apprentice picked the bird and walked toward a young she-cat that he just saw. He left the bird in front of her and smiled, charismatically. "Hi! I just left the den to eat something and I was wondering if you're interested in share this bird with me." He said looking at the strange and unique eyes of the she-cat. Firepaw had never seen a cat with eyes of different colors and he thought that they were amazing.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I'll never forget the first time I saw your face Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat 7 Oct 2017 - 8:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 1:52

Violetpaw was huddled off to the side of the camp, making good use of the afternoon shadows to hide her from sight as she enjoyed the soft hum of cicadas and crickets that crept out at dusk. The two toned she-cat was generally rather anti-social, preferring to be a loner as she found herself feeling rather awkward. Often cats mistook her hesitance to be social with coldness or arrogance. It wasn't, but she'd earnt herself a reputation as a prickly thing.

Which was why she was surprised by Firepaw approaching her. It wasn't normally a thing other apprentices did, and she knew that she could be open in response. A friendly mew, or a purr, something inviting. But all she could do was nod quietly, not quite meeting his face as she gazed off at a dimly glowing star.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 20:48

The young tom glanced at the she-cat moving his head a bit to the left, showing his amusement after the quiet response of the apprentice. Firepaw usually was around noisy cats that enjoyed long chats but this she-cat was different.
He laid down in front of her and glanced at the black and white cat with a friendly smile. His tail twitched once as he spoke to her. "I see that you are not a talkative cat. I guess we're opposites in that aspect, haha." He said laughing to himself. "I'm Firepaw, by the way. Maybe you can know me as the smaller copy of Flamestrike, who is my father and mentor. Do you want to take the first bite?" The green eyes pointed the dove between the paws of the two apprentices and then turned his head back to the she-cat, waiting for her response.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 2:35

"Um." Violetpaw began, her deep voice sounding quite meek as she eyed the tom warily, before meowing quietly. "I know who you are, I've seen you around... We share the same den. You make noises when you sleep sometimes, I think." There was a glint of teasing in her eyes, the first deviation from the stoic quietness that she maintained as she looked him in his green eyes. So green, she thought. They reminded her of the grass by the deep marshes, rich and soft.

Dipping her head in acceptance, she leant down to pluck a few feathers off before taking a small bite from the wing. She liked the feeling of bones crushed between her teeth, the marrow was her favourite. But she couldn't fully embrace the flavour today, she knew enough that it wasn't polite just to eat when someone came over. "Do you hunt good?" She awkwardly asked, frowning at little afterwards at her own phrasing. At times like this, she resented how much she was like her father. Why couldn't she be more eloquent, like Leopardstar.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 9:54

The flame dappled tomcat laughed funny while the she-cat took a piece of the prey. "Ha ha! I didn't know that I can be so noisy, even when I sleep! I have some crazy dreams sometimes about battling great monsters or predators." Suddenly he realized that maybe what Violetpaw said wasn't just a joke or in a friendly way but a complaint about him. "Oh! I'm sorry if I wake you up because of my silly noises. You should tell if it happens again." He said winking to the she-cat.

After Violetpaw took the first bite, the orange apprentice picked up the flesh of the other wing with his jaws, eating the delicious prey while the other apprentice talked to him again. Firepaw gulped fast and puffed his chest up just like he always did when he had to show up how amazing he was. It was just part of his overconfident personality. "Of course I am! I must be if I want to be a warrior so I always try to at least hunt three pieces of prey before I return to the camp. But, between you and me, I believe that I'm more qualify as a fighter rather than a hunter. My heavy paws sometimes scare the prey with all the noise of my steps but they're awesome when it comes to a battle. What about you? What do you like to do?" He asked before taking another bite of the plump bird. The apprentice was happy to enjoy a tasty meal with Violetpaw, who seemed as a nice cat and she had beautiful eyes as well.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 15:42

Violetpaw nodded her head along with Firepaw's words, she tried her best to appear like she was really listening, she knew there was nothing worse than some cat half-hearted listening along. She often felt like that when she spoke to her siblings, but her father always maintained that was her imagination. "It's okay, you're quieter than my siblings. At least you don't kick." Boulderpaw wasn't simply called Boulderpaw for his pelt, he was a walking boulder in every sense.

Taking a following bite, she chewed at her piece of organ meat as she listened on. He spoke with such confidence and in such an animated manner, she couldn't help be captivated. Though she never faced the same issues as Firepaw, the way his whiskers moved and ears twitched as he spoke made her think that perhaps she did. "I'm small and quiet, makes me a good hunter. I can sneak up on even birds without much trouble, just killing them is a pain. I imagine I won't be a very strong warrior, just silent. I could try teach you to be more quiet, but I think I like you better loud." She complimented him without much thought before leaning back down to take another bite.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 18:12

The apprentice eyes were even more bright after the last commentary of the she-cat and a warm feeling suddenly appeared in his chest. She was liking him and that was something awesome for him. "Oh, really? Then, thank you for the compliment! Not every cat like me because of my loud attitude. But... maybe being quieter wouldn't be so bad during hunting or even in a battle. I honestly envy a bit cats that are able to be so quiet that it is like they are not even there. If you teach how to be more silent then maybe I can give you some advice about fighting... if you want to, of course." He munched another piece of meat thinking about his proposition. It would be great for him to spend more time with clanmates that aren't from his family. Of course, Gingerpaw was still his best bro and friend but Violetpaw was different from him in so many ways and Firepaw wanted to know her better since he already like her with the few things he knew about the younger apprentice.
"So, who are your siblings? I only have a brother, Gingerpaw." He asked, licking the rest of the prey that was inside of his mouth.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 14:02

(Bump ?)

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyTue 22 Aug 2017 - 1:55

OOC: Just PM me next time, I'm dumb and didn't see this

Violetpaw's eyes glittered with hidden mirth at how much he spoke, he was like a squirrel that found a particularly nice acorn and was chitter over it. He seemed to soak up any attention she gave, not minding at all how she seemed to be a little stunted in how she spoke. Personally, she felt at times that every word she said felt too forced, placed too carefully. It must be nice to speak so freely, to have words flow out so easily. "I would not be against it. Though, I do not think quiet is in your nature." She teased gently before replying to his second question. "Hm, Boulderpaw, Ashpaw and Willowpaw. I'm not close to them, they're just there. I guess. I take more after father, and that makes it difficult. I assume they're more like whoever our mother was. They are... Spirited."
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyThu 31 Aug 2017 - 13:55

OOC. Okay! :)

IC:

The flame-colored tomcat chuckled by the teasing words of the black and white she-cat, smiling brightly. He surely wasn't a quite cat at all and he couldn't deny it.

Taking the last bite of the bird, since he was already full, Firepaw frowned and looked with concerned green eyes to the she-cat when she talked about her father and mother.  He was about to ask about her unknown mother but he stopped his impulse and stayed quiet this time. It would be rude to ask such a thing and the cat didn't want mess up the relationship that he was starting with her so quickly. "Oh... that sounds... lonely..." He said, thoughtful, looking at his paws. "Don't you feel bad about not having anyone close to you but your father? I mean... if I were you, I would feel pretty bad but we're pretty different so maybe you feel it differently..." The usual cheerful cat now was showing a deeper and more serious part of him that he didn't always practice but still it was also a side of his personality and his way of thinking. He was honest all the time and, because of that, Firepaw never hid his thoughts if he could avoid that, even the ones that were more personal.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyThu 7 Sep 2017 - 18:03

"Well, I guess I have you now, if you want to be friends." Violetpaw pointed out, not quite being able to meet his eyes as she said this. Instead, she took a nibble of the bird to hide the heat that was rising on her ear tips as she said that so boldly. But she was never a cat to mince words, and she didn't mind this loud apprentice. Perhaps, this would be the beginning of a rare friendship.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptyFri 8 Sep 2017 - 19:18

Firepaw's smile soon returned when the she-cat said that about being friends. With a happy pounce full of joy, the tom stood up flicking his tail. "I would love to be your friend your friend, Violetpaw! We're gonna be great partners, I promise!" He mewed over excited as he nudged her with a friendly and fast paw. Bouncing around, the apprentice looked at she-cat with the odd eyes with bright green eyes with a fast-beating heart. He could feel like his chest was about to explode from happiness by just those simple words.

"We can meet more often if you want and share prey or go on patrols together! I can't wait to spend more time with you but for now, I have to go. Flamestrike must be waiting for me for my daily lesson and I cannot miss it if I want to be a warrior soon!" He glanced the warrior's den as he said that, looking for the flame colored tom before turning his attention back to the apprentice. "Sorry for leaving you alone again but I will make that up to you anytime. Do you mind if we go on a patrol together soon, so we can talk more while we work on our duties?" Firepaw looked at her with puppy eyes at first and then smiled flirtily when he did that question.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face EmptySun 10 Sep 2017 - 20:20

"Sure, Firepaw. And... Thank you, for being my friend and coming up to me." Violetpaw spoke in a surprisingly subdued manner as she looked over at the ginger tom. Was there a hint of something in his tone? She thought she heard it but also she felt like she was assuming too much. He was so kind, and nice, surely a tom like him was drowning in pretty she-cats. No, clearly he wanted to be friends.

She was okay with that. She knew that she wasn't as pretty as her sister, Willowpaw.

It was fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll never forget the first time I saw your face   I'll never forget the first time I saw your face Empty

Back to top Go down

I'll never forget the first time I saw your face
Page 1 of 1