Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cherry's First Adventure(open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

Cherry's First Adventure(open) Empty
PostSubject: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 15:20

It would be the small tortoishell she cats first time out of the nursery though her eyes had yet to open. That was until tjat noment. The small she cat opened her eyes but there was a problem she couldn't see anything if any seen her her green eyes were milky as if blind. The small kit ears laid flat"i..its dark"She squeaked

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 16:09

Leafstorm tilted his head. "It's what? Cherrykit, that's not a very funny thing to joke about."

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 16:17

"I...im not joking...i...it really is dark why is it dark..."She whined scared. The small tortoishell swung her small head around. She tried to focus on where she had heard her father's voice."why...dad....why can't I see"She squeaked. She recognized her father's scent and ever since she was little that's what she associated it as

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptySun 16 Jul 2017 - 20:33

Bump)

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 12:52

Blizzardstar padded out from the nursery with her kit, tilting her head when she mentioned darkness. It was plain daylight and her eyes were wide open. How she could still be seeing darkness? Unless… “Cherrykit, could you turn around for a second?” She lowered her head to be able to get a better look at her face when she turned around, praying silently to StarClan that she didn’t see what she think she was going to see.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 12:58

Cherrykit's ears remained flat for a moment but slowly she turned around to where she heard her mother's voice. She quiet her milky green eyes not focused on anything in particular."m..momma what...whats wrong?"She squeaked the fur along the small kits spine was ruffled up in fear.

Back to top Go down
ThunderStar

ThunderStar

Characters : (a)Cloudkit (b) Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : (A)Thunderclan kit, (B) Shadowclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 13:37

A small sleek black kit with one white paw came bouncing out of the nursery "MOMMA!... hey what's wrong cherrykit?"
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 18:31

The tom's ears flattened against his head as he stared into Cherrykit's milky eyes with a mixture of disbelief and confusion. He had only seen a cat's eyes like that once before, at a gathering.

"Blizzardstar?" Leafstorm mewed weakly. "What's wrong with Cherrykit?"

ThunderStar

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 12:36

Cloudkit got scared and tried going over to her father but tripped and fell "oof.... not fun" she looked back Cherrykit "Papa what is wrong with Cherrykit"
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 18:07

At the sight of her milky gaze, Blizzardstar felt her heart skip a beat and a lump form in her throat. Taking deep breath she raised once more with her ears flat against her head. This wasn’t the first time she had seen those cloudy eyes on cats around her ad she already knew that the life of the little kit would be harder than most warriors in the forest because of it “Cherrykit…you…that darkness is all you’ll see for the rest of your life, my dear…I'm so sorry...” She raised her head to look at Leafstorm, her long fluffy tail wrapping around Cloudkit to help her calm down “Cherrykit is blind, Leafstorm”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 18:33

Cherrykit blinked and her ears flattened instantly"w...m..my wh..whole life"She squeaked scared. She crouched down her small tail curling around her tiny body.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyMon 24 Jul 2017 - 18:40

Leafstorm froze, blinking. He swung his head from Blizzardstar to Cherrykit and back, his mouth held open comically.
"Blind." He mewed blankly.
"Cherrykit is... she's blind?"

ThunderStar

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 9:14

"Cherrykit your eyes...." she said in fear with her ears pinned back.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 23:51

Blizzardstar sighed sadly and licked Cherrykit’s head gently in an attempt to comfort her “I’m sorry, my kit, but there is nothing we can do about it…however, if you persevere I know you will be able to prove that even with this darkness on your eyes, you can be a great warrior just like anyone else” She raised her head to look at Leafstorm and nod at his queston “I’m sad to say that she is. I had seen enough cats with eyes like Cherrykit’s in my life to be sure of it”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) EmptyTue 25 Jul 2017 - 23:55

Cherrykit blinked feeling her mother lick her forehead in an attempt to comfort her. Though for a moment it did but it also made her kind of sad. She moved closer to Blizzardstar quietly wanting to hide or at least hide from the world. She was scared to say the least and she had good reason to be."i..i can..still be a..a warrior?"She asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry's First Adventure(open)   Cherry's First Adventure(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cherry's First Adventure(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: