Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

ThymeClan, To The Tunnels We Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
Anonymous

ThymeClan, To The Tunnels We Run Empty
PostSubject: ThymeClan, To The Tunnels We Run   ThymeClan, To The Tunnels We Run EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 20:59

Welcome and Thank you for reading this, I'll like to introduce myself as Hollowstar leader of Thymeclan. This newly made Clan is looking for more Warriors to join! However, Lets start off with giving a little background story of Thymeclan!

The Story of Thymeclan takes place in the near future. A massacre has lead a shell-shocked Hollowclaw (The old deputy of Riverclan) to form a new Clan under different rules and guidelines.

The warriors of Thymeclan were founded by ancient Medicine cats and their apprentices along with a former Riverclan member. Each 3 moons a selected few honor their founders with a trip to Moonlight falls to where they speak and receive word of the new Medicine cat. Warriors who aren't gifted in herb usage end up along two different tracks. One called the Tunnelers, these cats guild the Medicine cats and the leader inside dark Tunnels under the clan's camp. They are strong and cunning warriors. While the other track of Warriors are known for their keen ability to scan out the best of Prey and are the defense force of the clan, called the Hunters.

This clan is heavy on the Role-play side and is active in other Game forums. I welcome anyone looking for something new to do to join this PG-13 Clan. We have a Discord chat and a Dev. Art page which I'll link here. http://thymeclan.deviantart.com/ and https://discord.gg/YmPNCP. If link expires let me know! Thank you - Hollowstar
Back to top Go down

ThymeClan, To The Tunnels We Run
Page 1 of 1