Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 16:49

"Let all cats old enough ot catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting," Fishstar yowled. Warrior ceremonies had been so scarce lately..

Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 17:24

Flowerpaw made her way towards the willow branch, her mint green eyes trained on her paws. Whatever their leader had to say, she hoped it was over quickly.

OOC: I've got no name ideas... Flowerfall or Flowerpetal maybe? I dunno, call her whatever you want.

Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 13:45

"Flowerpaw," the leader called out once the apprentice had strode out of her den and I to the clearing, "please step forward."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:23

Flowerpaw stepped forward, her fur tingling with embarrassment. What did the clan leader want with her?

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 2:36

"I, Ivyfall, deputy of Riverclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." The silver furred deputy locked eyes with the apprentice from where she stood under the willow branch. She remembered how it felt, being singled out in the crowd, being alone as she was asked the most important question of her life. The embarrassment was clear to see in Flowerpaw, but that would all be forgotten soon. "Flowerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 18:57

Flowerpaw swallowed nervously. "I... I do."

Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 17:51

ooc: sorry about the wait, i was gone for half the week on vacation

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name," Fishstar went on. "From this day forth, you shall be known as Flowerpetal. RiverClan honours your loyalty and perserverence."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jul 2017 - 18:44

Flowerpetal grinned shyly as the clan began to murmur her name. She was a warrior at last.
OOC: It's fine~

PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowerpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: