Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Where Am I ? [[Open]]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Where Am I ? [[Open]] Empty
PostSubject: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:16 pm

Olivepaw awoke suddenly on cold hard ground. "No! Dad!" She yowled, springing to her paws and raking her gaze over her surroundings. "Wha..?" She stared in astonishment at her surroundings. How was she here? What had happened? She shook her head as if to clear a mist hah no pun intended that was fogging her memory. The Mist. A suddenly clear thought made its present known. Her and her father, Leopardstar, were just talking and then poof she was here. Her head was spinning and she forced herself to sit down in fear of fainting. She forced herself to take deep semi-calming breaths and when the dizziness finally subsided, she finally got her bearings about her. She could scent other cats from all the different clans, and she felt her fur bristling instinctively. "What's going on? Where am I?" She demanded into the cave, her voice echoing off the walls.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 6:32 pm

Sunpaw approached the she-cat. "Welcome to Mistclan." She mewed. "The Mistwalker took you."
There wasn't any need to sugarcoat it really. Sunpaw didn't do much sugarcoating nowadays though.

The warrior-aged apprentice tilted her head. "Who are you? I don't think I remember you from the forest. You look like Leopardstar."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 5:02 am

Olivepaw's eyes widened when a golden tom approached her and spoke to her bluntly. She appreciated his "get to the point" attitude as she wasn't in the mood for being treated like a scared kit. "Do you know what that.. the 'Mistwalker' is?" She questioned, hoping that the tom would have some answers. She wasn't sure why exactly she had decided to semi-trust the ThunderClanner, but something inside her gut told her she should. His next question caught her a bit off guard. Sure, she knew she was basically the carbon-copy of her father, but it still caught her by surprise somewhat.

She was extremely proud to be Leopardstar's daughter, but she hated how others treated her sometimes. She wasn't really sure how to describe it, but once a cat found out who her father was, they treated her differently, if even just a little bit. Letting out a tired sigh, she nodded. "Well I'm Olivepaw, Leopardstar's daughter, so that might explain why I look like him." She meowed, watching him closely. Now she wanted to move on to something more important. "How many cats are even here?" She questioned slowly. "Why are we even here? What could that thing possibly want from us?" She meowed a bit quieter, almost to herself. Her mind was racing with thoughts of why in StarClan's name would something want to catnap her and others from all the clans. It made no sense to her whatsoever, and she had not even the slightest idea of what could be this 'Mistwalker's' motive.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm

"Leopardstar had kits?" The she-cat mewed in surprise. "I have been gone awhile."

She sighed. "There are lots of us down here. We don't know why or how, but the Mistwalker keeps us here. It, or they, give us food sometimes. There's no way out."

She sat down, wrapping her golden tail around her paws. "We united around Crowstar when he appeared and formed a clan of sorts. I call it Mistclan. It's the only thing that keeps us going nowadays."
She tilted her head. "What have I missed? Any news around the clans? I've been down here for moons. Swiftheart said I should be a warrior by now."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Mousefang, originally resting somewhere in a particularly dark and shadowy corner of the cavern, jolted at the sound of desperate yowling; whoever the mist had just dragged in, she was young and clearly terrified. The ShadowClan warrior typically ignored other captives save for his only clanmate, Foxheart, but the fresh scent of ShadowClan and the echoing words of "Leopardstar had kits?" caught his attention. The lanky tom stood to his paws, his joints protesting the movement, and approached the newcomer.

His green eyes flashed with intense curiosity. She was definitely in his former clan, but he didn't recognize her at all. She must have been born after he was taken by the vile mist. "I think there are eleven or twelve of us here. Too crowded for my taste." The brown tabby interjected, curiosity overtaking him. He was usually too solitary to interact with the other captives beyond an acknowledging grunt, but this was a special case. "Most of them are RiverClan and ThunderClan, but there's a WindClan she-cat and, like she said said, Crowstar of SkyClan is here, too. I'm ShadowClan, like you, but I don't recognize you. Did you say something about Leopardstar?" He asked, rather shocked and appalled at the idea of his grandfather actually having another litter after Shimmerheart's death. It was too unlike him.

Sun // [Only admins are allowed to see this link] // [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Leia Organa on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 3:37 am

Olivepaw nodded mutely to the apprentice's pointless question. Obviously she had just told him that. Then her eyes narrowed. "Don't you think we should be trying to find a way out instead of 'making' a new clan? Do you expect me to just throw away my loyalty to ShadowClan just like that?" She questioned in disbelief, about to stalk off to figure out how to get out when she froze. She glanced up sharply as she heard another cat coming, fur bristling a bit defensively, before the familiar scent of her clanmates wafted from the cat. It was faint, but it was there. "Oh. You're from.. ShadowClan then? I.. don't think I've seen you around camp either." She said, almost to herself as she tried to piece the ever so complicated puzzle of everything together. As her tired mind desperately grasped at anything and everything, she finally realized he was talking. "Oh, um.." She started, his words taking a moment to register in her mind. Her brow furrowed in confusion. "Twelve?" She let out a shocked gasp. How in StarClan's name had some Mist managed to catnap twelve cats from different clans? Shaking her head in disbelief, she flicked her tail at his next response. "Yes." She sighed, "I'm Leopardstar's daughter, Olivepaw." She explained clearly to her apparent clanmate. Suddenly, something occurred to her. Had he been here her entire life? Maybe even longer? Was that why she didn't recognize him and he didn't even know about her? "How long have you been here?" She asked, eyes narrowed in thought.

Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 1:41 pm

Swiftheart walked over to the cats talking, seeing a familiar face, and hearing Sunpaw speak her name. "I'm Swiftheart of RiverClan. You're... Olivepaw? I've been eavesdropping, my apologies." she said. She sat down with a friendly look at Olivepaw. "I'm the first to be taken. I don't know how long it's been since I came here. It might have been a couple moons." she answered.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 7:26 pm

"Believe me Olivepaw, we have tried to find a way out." The black fluffy leader appeared. He didn't like being trapped here, he had a clan he needed to get back to and run. He understood that cats didn't want to throw away their loyalty to their clans, he wasn't asking them too.

"I'm not asking you to throw away your loyalty, Olivepaw. It's just something to keep us going for now, and to keep up training." As soon as they were free they would be going back to their own clans and what kept them together here would be gone. Honestly Crowstar liked these warriors but he missed his clan even more than that.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm

Sunpaw nodded. "When we get out of here, it'll be back to normal. But what's the use of sitting on our tails? If we band together we'll be stronger."
The golden she-cat paused. "That is, If we ever get out of here." She mewed dully.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 1:34 am

Mousefang couldn't help but agree with the new she-cat's response. Finally, someone here who's making sense! He thought to himself with a slight eye roll. He listened intently, and then he realized that her words absolutely had to be true. After all, she was the spitting image of Leoaprdstar. Far smaller and obviously female, but even Tigerflower hadn't looked that much like him. Tigerflower... "So you are." Mousefang meowed, his voice suddenly subdued. "Then that makes us kin. I don't know how long any of us have been here, but it's clear I've been here longer than you've been alive. My mother was Tigerflower; she was born of Leopardstar and Shimmerheart. I don't suppose he had any good reason to tell you about her." Mousefang's voice was somewhat bitter, but he knew he couldn't blame this apprentice for the pain of the past. It was strange to think the angry and withdrawn leader would find another she-cat to be with after his mate's death, but Mousefang resolved that Leopardstar's business was his own. "I don't know how banding together is supposed to make us stronger. There's no enemy to fight, only ourselves. But... I wouldn't mind the company."

Sun // [Only admins are allowed to see this link] // [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 3:04 pm

Crowstar let out a small sigh. "Banding together is better than us trying to kill each other in this small place." He didn't like being a downer but he didn't want any of them to die under his watch. He wanted to return them to their clan when they got out of here, but he didn't know how long that would be.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Am I ? [[Open]]   Where Am I ? [[Open]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Where Am I ? [[Open]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dark Forest :: Mistwalker's Lair-
Jump to: