Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WCC Concept Art

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

WCC Concept Art Empty
PostSubject: WCC Concept Art   WCC Concept Art EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 1:41 am

I suck at drawing background and thought that this was a great idea to fix that. Concept art includes everything but, especially the environments that our lovely (and not so lovely) cats live. This can also include spots that have no official spot on the territory list like, a specific twoleg nest, alleyway, and so on. You could also draw things like certain events and how you see them. A visit to Moonstone, a battle, a typical day in the medicine cat den, the gloomy alleyway nightlife or even the exciting morning of a litter of kits. This is open to everyone to post in, I just thought it would be cool to have it in one place. I'm gonna sleep now, I'll try something later. Jug out.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

WCC Concept Art Empty
PostSubject: Re: WCC Concept Art   WCC Concept Art EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 10:31 pm

Moonlit Creek
WCC Concept Art Mnltcr10

Lighting was done with the Add filter and airbrush.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down

WCC Concept Art
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: