Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:15 pm

Blizzardstar had to take a deep breath to keep herself under control as she jumped onto the Highrock, after all, this was a ceremony that was quite important at least for her. Finally, the rogue tom she had taken under her wing some moons ago, the son of her two best rogue friends, was about to get his warrior name “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Hawkpaw was licking his sore paw in the shade of the apprentice den when he heard the card. Standing, he trotted into the clearing. With Specklefang back and safe, things were looking up. Now, the forest just needed to recover.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Blizzardstar smiled at Hawkpaw as he padded out from the finally rebuilt apprentice's den, though waited until some more cats gathered underneath the Highrock before continuing “Hawkpaw, please, step forward”

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 10:58 pm

The tom straightened up, he had seen many of his denmates have their ceremony and knew how it went, the usual seriousness he had about him began to ebb away into excitement for the ceremony at paw now. He stepped forward, fur fluffing at slightly in anticipation.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Blizzardstar took a deep breath before continuing, a big smile evident on her muzzle as she spoke “I, Blizzardstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn” As she finished saying those words, her gaze landed on the eyes of the soon-to-be-warrior “Hawkpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:21 pm

Hawkpaw's chest swelled with prided as he nodded, "I do." He couldn't help the grin breaking his muzzle slightly. He had never been the recipient of this speech but he had heard it too many times as an apprentice. Soon, he wouldn't be in that den, he'd join his friends in the warrior's den.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:23 pm

Specklefang stumbled outside of the medicine cats den, her eyes lingering on Hawkpaw as a purr rumbled in her chest. He'd finally be able to join her in the warriors den... once she was healed that was, but it was a short time to wait. Setting down in a slouched sitting position Specklefang's tail wrapped around her toes.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Jul 11, 2017 11:37 pm

Blizzardstar purred softly with Hawkpaw's answer, giving him an approbatory smile before continuing “Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Hawkpaw, from this moment you will be known as Hawkswoop. StarClan honors your determination and courage, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan” With those words, she leaped off the Highrock and rested her muzzle on the newly named warrior’s head to conclude the ceremony.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: