Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

RAINBOWCLOUD!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Winterpaw

Characters : [SH]Swiftheart of RiverClan,[N] Night of Rogues,[SS] Snowstorm of SkyClan, [OL] Oceanlight of SkyClan, [SB]Snakeblaze of ShadowClan
Female
Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1351
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, Rogue, SkyClan Senior Warrior, SkyClan Medicine Cat, ShadowClan Warrior

PostSubject: RAINBOWCLOUD!!!   Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:52 pm

BEHOLD!!! RAINBOWCLOUD IN ALL HIS GLORY

Cat Name: Rainbowcloud

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Appearance: His fur is so white it's blinding. His eye color depends on his mood. Red when he's angry, orange when he's in battle, yellow when he's neutral, green when he's happy, blue when he's sad, and purple when he's scared.

Personality: He used to be happy all the time, then he got emotionless and angry (Explained in the story)

Clan: LightClan

Origins: WaterdropxSunstar

STORY: The kit laid with his mother, named Waterdrop. He blinked open his eyes and saw another cat, an orange and red cat, Sunstar. "His eyes are green." the leader spoke. The kit stood up. He leaped, and leaped through the nursery to Sunstar. "He sure can leap far. We may name him Leapingkit." Sunstar remarked. "Can I be just like you, Sunstar?" the kit asked. "You have a long way to go before you can be leader, you're way too young." the leader replied. The kits eyes saddened, and Sunstar's widened. "His eyes! They turned blue!" he meowed. The kit turned to his mother. Waterdrop's eyes widened as his eyes turned back to green. He leaped towards Waterdrop, and spotted a mossball. His eyes turned orange, and he leaped at the ball, and smashed it against the wall. The moss fell apart, and his eyes turned green. "Rainbowkit..." he heard Waterdrop say. Sunstar looked at Rainbowkit. "Rainbowcloud..." he meowed. Waterdrop smiled. Rainbowcloud's eyes turned deep green, and he leaped out of the nursery passed by Sunstar, into the clearing. He leaped straight into the warriors den, and went to sleep.

Days went by and Rainbowcloud mastered his leaping, and he flew. He flied out and landed in front of Sunstar. His eyes were a light red. "Sunstar, I have made you proud since I was born, I deserve to lead this clan. DuskClan, RockClan, and StormClan will respect us under my leadership.' he demanded. Sunstar remained calm. "Rainbowcloud, I can't just make a leader, Moonlight decides the deputy, then I'd have to die for you to become leader. I don't doubt your skills, but leadership is too much for you." he mewed. Rainbowcloud's eyes turned into a deep red. "Too much? Nothing is too much for me!" he hissed. "Must I prove it?" Sunstar unsheathed his claws. "You asked for it, not me. I didn't want to do this..." he growled. Rainbowcloud hissed and he shot out red beams from his eyes, and Sunstar was gone. Realizing what he did, his eyes turned purple with fear. Waterdrop walked out towards Rainbowcloud. "Sunstar? Have you seen Sunstar?" she asked. Rainbowcloud's eyes turned blue. 'Sunstar... is gone... i got angry and... he was gone..." he explained. Waterdrop's eyes lit up in fury. "Rainbowcloud! How could you? He was your father! You're not my kit! You're a savage! You shouldn't be here! she screamed. Rainbowcloud's eyes turned purple again, and he flew away.

Moons passed like seconds. Rainbowcloud walked around and made a decision. He went into the sky, his eyes turned red, and beams shot out and set fire to the forest. He flew up into a cloud, and shot out a yellow beam, a lightning strike. He kept on flying around and shooting beams around, until the entire forest was on fire. After a while, he came into view, and started shooting blue beams, which extinguished the flames. He went down onto the floor. He saw Waterdrop. "Did you extinguish the fire?" Rainbowcloud nodded. "Then, you care for us, you should lead us, you have great skill." his eyes turned a deep green, deepest it's been. They walked back to camp.

Under Rainbowstar's leadership and skill, he conquered DuskClan, RockClan, and StormClan, and the entire forest lived happily under Rainbowstar's guidance. THE END

Make your own stories and artwork for him. Anger him, he'll erase you, honor him, and live a happy life under his guidance.

Swiftheart|RiverClan|Experienced Warrior|#00ccff
Night|Rogue|Apprentice-Rogue|#9900ff
Oceanlight|SkyClan|Medicine Cat|#003399
Snakeblaze|ShadowClan|Experienced Warrior|#ff6600
Echo that Strides Through | Tribe of Endless Skies | To-be | #66ccff

Loyalty To SkyClan
RiverClan MasterRace
EdgeClan Next MasterRace
Not In A Squad
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Drippy

Characters : (S)unpaw, (L)eafstorm, (F)lowerpetalDeceased, (G)ingerpawDeceased, (R)owantalon, (W)illowpaw, (SH)arppaw
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1118
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan Apprentice/ Thunderclan Young Warrior/ Riverclan Newly Appointed Warrior / Default Rouge/ Shadowclan Young Warrior /Shadowclan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: RAINBOWCLOUD!!!   Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:22 am

He and Swagfartstar should totally have an affair.

Awesome art of my cats by Jay Bird!

Amazing drawings of Sunpaw by Daddy Derrek!
Spoiler:

Proud member of Thiccclan, residents of Radclanland.
Shadigo 4 lyfe
Official Shadowclan Father
I hAvE CLaiMEd tHIS COloR foR CBOXING
IT IS MINE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RAINBOWCLOUD!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: