Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border patrol with the littlest warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Border patrol with the littlest warrior Empty
PostSubject: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 18:44

Tinytip couldn't believe that just a few moons after being named a warrior she had to train her first apprentice alone! The little warrior had different feelings and thoughts about that fact but she had to do her duty, just like Whitestream did with her. The black she-cat missed we so much...
She entered the apprentice den and woke up Streampaw with her tail. She beckoned the entrance of the den so the apprentice would follow her to the exit. She waited for her appearance with a excited look in her amber eyes.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Border patrol with the littlest warrior Signat14
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 18:59

Streampaw woke up, somewhat groggily. She got to her paws and quickly followed Tinytip to the den entrance, blinking sleep out of her eyes.To her surprise, she realized Tinytip wasn't that much bigger than she was. It was kind of weird. It made her mentor seem very young. Her questioning soon gave way to excitement as she realized this would be her first training session.

"Hey, Tinytip!"
she chirped happily," are we about to train?" The bronze she-cat struggle to keep her excitement hidden, her amber eyes wide.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 19:31

Tinypaw smiled seeing that her apprentice was so excited as she was. "You're right, Streampaw! For today, we're going to do a border patrol in all Riverclan territories so you can learn something about the territories of your clan. Do you want to visit one place first?" She purred kindly to the young one. The black and white she-cat wanted to make sure that this day would be great for the apprentice.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 9:10

Streampaw frowned. I don't know anything about RiverClan territory, she thought frantically, What do I tell her? "Uh...." she stammered, her mind suddenly blank. She trailed off, an awkward silence ensuing between the mentor and apprentice. After a short moment, words found Streampaw. "No, thank you. I don't have any place I'd like to see."

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 12:26

Well, we can go to my favorite place first. Follow me and I will teach you everything I know." She said standing up and walking to the outside of the the camp with her apprentice close to her.
After a while, the warrior reached the first border they would check: the Sunningrocks. These rocks that you see are called the Sunningrocks and now belong to Riverclan. However, this is a usual spot where Thunderclan cats attack and claim the place as theirs so you must be careful if you're alone. Despite the fact that the Sunningrocks aren't the most abundant place in prey, is very comfortable for our Clan because you can relax on the rocks with the sun warming your fur and I can tell you that is great to be in calm here for a while. Any questions?" She purred, turning her head to Streampaw.

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 13:54

Streampaw watched and listened with wide amber eyes and pricked small ears. She nodded,mewing, "None at the moment." There's a lot of fights with ThunderClan here? she thought, shuddering, I wonder if I have to fight here someday. The thought of fighting didn't appeal to Streampaw very much; the bronze apprentice didn't think she could hurt anybody.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 16:58

Tinytip nodded after Streampaw's answer and beckoned with her tail to follow her. The warrior moved through the shore of the river, seeing the other side in search of any intruder cat that could appear.
She only stopped when she heard the familiar sound of the water falling with strength. A sudden shiver ran through her back but the she-cat tried to stay calm for her apprentice. "This fall is the Gorge, the border between of Riverclan and Windclan. Here is also a place where cats fight and sometimes, they aren't only from Windclan..." The little cat stayed quiet for a while, remembering that bloody battle that she had. "The Gorge has claimed lives because of the slippery floor of above. If you're up there sometime, you must be careful all the time if you don't want to have an horrible death."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 17:15

Streampaw cringed. A horrible death. The words echoed in her head for a few moments as she walked over to the gorge and peered over the side. The rushing water and long fall made her blood freeze in her veins. A horrible death.  She quickly moved away from the edge, going back to Tinytip. "Have you ever fought here?" she asked, a hint of dread in her voice.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:33

Tinytip paralyzed for a second and turned her sight away from the apprentice. She wasn't angry at her... it was just.. a sad and bad remember. "Yes... and it was awful. Like you might see my size is... smaller than the average and I hate fighting. But that time... it was necessary. I had to help Jaypaw and Cinderpaw with those Thunderclan cats and everything went wrong. We were just naive apprentice and we hurt each other so much because of a nonsense argue... In the end, it was just me and another apprentice and I didn't want to fight anymore... I couldn't harm anyone else. So we agreed to leave so we could take care of our friends. I was lucky to be with an apprentice that was like me... but I know that a battle doesn't end like that most of the time and I have to admit that I would prefer to avoid any other conflict." She meowed, sadly.
The she-cat left her deppresing memories behind and tries to cheer up a bit for Streampaw. She didn't want to mess up her first trip outside the camp. "But you don't have to worry too much about battles unless you want to fight. You can still serve Riverclan hunting for our clanmates. At least that's what I try to do. Any other question before we leave?"

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 8:31

"No," replied Streampaw," I don't have any." She actually had a few, but she didn't feel that she had the right to ask. I guess I will have to fight someday. I better get started....

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 16:31

Tinytip nodded and turned her head to the next and last place to visit. The short she-cat walked through the streams and reeds, always looking back at her apprentice to check that she was okay. Finally, her amber eyes glanced the strange colored dens of the strange creatures called Twolegs. The black she-cat lowered her body, trying to keep her body hidden from the eyes of the Twolegs. She beckoned with her tail and ears to Streampaw to imitate her quickly. "We are on the edge of our hunting territory, Streampaw. Those strange dens that you see are the homes of the Twolegs, tall animals with no fur or feathers that walk in its two legs. This is a place where to must be careful. Twolegs aren't always a threat to your life but they can take you away from your clan to live as a kittypet and a respectful warrior must deny the easy life of those cats. Questions?" She said with a friendly purr. "Don't be afraid of asking. That's my duty as your mentor, after all."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:16

Streampaw quickly followed her mentor's lead and crouched low behind a bush."Yeah," whispered the apprentice, furrowing her brow," Why do Twolegs take us? And what are kittypets? I hear some cats talk about it but I never understood what they were." Streampaw thought about these Twolegs. They must be really weird, she thought, shuddering.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:06

Tinytip stood up and started her way back to the camp. "I'll tell you more about them while we are going back to the camp because we can't stay her too much." She meowed, getting away from the houses of the Twolegs.
Being followed by her apprentice, the little she-cat started her explanation. "Kittypets are cats that live with the Twolegs. They live without rules, clan and Starclan. They prefer the easy way of living, without hunting or tasting the preys of the forest and eating a disgusting kind of food that the Twolegs give them. And why Twolegs take us? I can't give you an exact answer. I guess they like to be with us as their kittypets."

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:18

"That's weird," mewed Streampaw, following Tinytip. She felt uneasy around these strange animals, but being near her mentor helped her feel better. "Where are we going next?" She asked, her ear twitching.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior EmptySat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:38

The she-cat nodded after the compliment of her apprentice."Yeah, they're pretty weird."
She continued walking while Streampaw made a new question. She turned her head to the younger cat and smiled to see that she was curious about the territory of her clan. "For now, we are going back to the camp. However, you can still see the territory on on your own, always being careful, of course. Now that you know the territory, I will call you in a couple of days for a battle training and swimming training. After that, we'll be doing a hunting patrol before your assessment." She said before reaching the camp's entrance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border patrol with the littlest warrior   Border patrol with the littlest warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Border patrol with the littlest warrior
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next