Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?

Go down 
+9
Moon
Blazestorm
Leo
Darkshadow
Goldfish
Ningasourous :D
Flybot
Rainy
Pinely-san
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 19:25

Ahem!! its 9/11! the day those flippen terrorists knocked down the twin towers.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? N6a5zHfDo ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? IMrnxD6Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? GMXQgOODo ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 19:35

Yeah... ::(: All I remember is being just past 5, sitting up late, feeling tired, and my mom crying next to me while we watched them play it over and over on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 20:45

*Bows head* I know I was only about three back then but... Watching some of it and reading about it is awful... even the pictures..
Back to top Go down

Clan/Rank : SHADOWCLAN ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!!!
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 1651

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010 - 22:09

I agree with you fire. T.T It's Sad TT-TT.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 0:17

My oldest cus' is in a wheelchair because he happend to be there when it happened...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 5:14

O_O That's sad.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 6:10

We learned about it yesterday... I was only 2 when it happened, I had no idea what it meant, I thought the people running was a marathon. 030 We watched some video clips about it yesterday in school, it was... tragic. 0.0 I had no idea it was that bad. God bless America!!

Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 6:35

It was tragic for America, but. . . .I'm not Americain- so It's really no loss for me. :lol!: But I still think it's a sad and serious issue. . . .some people still haven't seem to calm down. Sometimes I think that they'll never recover. >< Darn frikn' terorists. .

Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_19Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_22Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_17Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_14Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_20Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_24Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_1-1Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 7:28

Im not really American...soooo.......
But anyways, feel kinda sorry for the dead and wounded.

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 696

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:14

Yeah it is sad and Darkshadow just because you're not American doesnt mean it doesnt maetr for you. America is the place where you're going to be looking for a job and ti will be important for your life. It was sad but Im not going to say God Bless America because America hasnt always been the best country. It was dumb bush who took the fight to Iraq/Afghanistan instead of leaving them alone.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:31

Blaze, please get your facts straight.. The terrorists have always been there. Before 9/11. America is NOT the best country. Bush acknowledged the terrorists and what was happening when everyone else wasn't. Yeah, sure he was probably the worst president America has ever known, but if we just stood back and watched it happen, then there would be more 9/11s. The war has been going on for 9 years.

And Leo, I don't know where you live, but if you were born in America, and live in America, you're American.

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:33

Whatever. If you're going to just sit here and correct me than I dont care. >.<
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 3521

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:35

Blazepaw wrote:
Whatever. If you're going to just sit here and correct me than I dont care. >.<

>.< I wasn't correcting you. I was educating you. ::P:

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:35

Yo say so. The wya it looks to me though it seems Bush are the reason Iraq/Afghanistan dont like America but yeah Terrorists have been in America since the Cold War.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? EmptySat 11 Sep 2010 - 8:58

Wow. I was born in China, and Im a CANADIAN citizen. Not I dont care, its just that someimes America makes stupid decisions.

PostSubject: Re: Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?   Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do ANY of you know what tomorrow is!?!?!!?!?
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: