Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hello Again [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Hello Again [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Hello Again [OPEN]   Hello Again [OPEN] EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 17:59

Pigeonpaw flicked his whiskers in anxiousness as he stared at the old barn from the edges of Windclan territory. He had thought a lot about Bat, Pepper, and all the other barn cats ever since... Rockthorn. It had been multiple moons since he had rejoined Windclan and he wondered if the old couple still thought about him. 'Oh Fish, Mist, Ginger, Bat, Pepper, Maybe more now. I miss them so much.' It wasn't that he didn't like his new life, it was just... so hard to adapt and let go of everyone he grew up with. He stood there for what was hours wondering if he should enter. Would they still recognize him? Half of his lower jaw was gone and he still had scars running down his side and the fur hadn't grown back. He had a distinctive Clan scent now and the musty scent of the barn was almost completely covered up. 

But most of all he worried if they were still alive. And that was what finally convinced him to go.

He crept into the dilapidating barn, his paws creaking on the old wooden floors. The familiar smell of mice wafted through the air, unfortunately covering up any other scents. He only heard silence and he can't swivel his ears because they were folded to his head. He couldn't even feel any vibrations in the boards from paws slapping the ground other than the small pitter-patters of mice. 'Is anyone still living here?!' His heart beat so hard he could hear it. Pigeonpaw frantically scrambled to the center of the clearing and scanned for any sign of cats. He could see a nest but from this distance, he couldn't tell if anyone had slept in it recently. "H-Hello?! Anyun here?! Bat? Peppur?! Mist?!!"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Hello Again [OPEN] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Hello Again [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Again [OPEN]   Hello Again [OPEN] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 14:17

Pepper lifted her head from her paws, looking around at the sound of Storm's voice, a soft purr leaving her. She had been keeping an eye on Bat's wounds from their journey back home. His shoulder was a bit ripped up and he had a lot of rat bites but, she had treated the wounds leaving time to do its work. Leaving Bat to rest she dragged herself to Storm, noticing his odd jaw. Her eyes were round with concern and sniffed his pelt, narrowing her eyes. "Storm? What happened to you,
dear? I feel like its been so long..."
she murmured.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down

Hello Again [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: